The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com

jimsac

Tribune
Let us relate the sad and tragic story of the rebel Queen, Barbaria. Her pain and pleasure is illustrated by the following pics. Fellow cruxers, feel free to comment and torment our hapless Barbaria….
The story starts with Queen Barbaria captured, stripped naked, tied up securely and thrown in a dungeon, where she can only guess at what horrors await her... @Barbaria1

Attachments

• barbaria00_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria00_scorpio.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,516
I must have been betrayed to end up in this predicament. Who sold me out, I wonder? And for what? A few pieces of gold? One thing is for sure, after the brutally callous way they stripped me of my clothing and threw me naked into this hellhole, I can only expect a lot worse to come!

I must have been betrayed to end up in this predicament. Who sold me out, I wonder? And for what? A few pieces of gold? One thing is for sure, after the brutally callous way they stripped me of my clothing and threw me naked into this hellhole, I can only expect a lot worse to come!

Sorry, did you say something Barb? I was counting my gold :oops:
25_11_2014__20_16_5361279fb6ae38ca36b16768923f79c6f280440_640x480.jpg

after the brutally callous way they stripped me of my clothing
Maybe brutal, maybe callous (but not unfeeling), but you need to be stripped.
Sorry, did you say something Barb? I was counting my gold :oops:
Good ol' Phlebas. Knew we could count on you!
Looks like you've put on a few pounds there, Moore.
Stop complaining Moore and sign up for Weight Watchers' Post-Holiday Special!
Maybe you can try pleading for mercy...
The rebel Queen, beg for Mercy? Never! (well actually I expect pretty soon the way these guys know how to treat a lady!)

Last edited:
Barbaria is untied and dragged out of the damp dungeon. She is made to kneel in front of a wooden post and her wrists are tied to an iron ring attached to the post. Her feet are also tied together to prevent her escaping the blows that are soon to come. @phlebas the torturer laughs at the rebel Queen's naked helplessness. With a sadistic smile he grabs a birch whip and makes ready... @Barbaria1

Attachments

• barbaria01_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria01_scorpio.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 1,630
Humiliation and fright!

I feel both in equal measure.

Humiliation in my nakedness and helplessness, fright at the sight of the dark blood stains that color the crude post to which I am so rudely bound ... it’s coldness chills my warm bare breasts ... its solidness contrasts with the softness of my flesh.

I also fear the cold dark countenance of this Phlebas, who glowers at me as he tests the suppleness of his birching rod by swishing it back and forth through the air. I shrink before the very thought of it striking mercilessly at my quaking defenseless body.

And finally, I ferel a sense of humiliation once again ... this time at the possibility that I shall surely show weakness rather than strength as soon as the rod begins to strike, a weakness to be seen and ogled, along with my nakedness, by a gathering crowd of curious onlookers, many of whom once revered and followed me. No longer so, now that I have been captured, imprisoned, degraded and doomed to publicly suffer just like any ordinary common criminal.

Once a haughty rebel queen, now just a curiosity deserving little pity and much scorn, and for some a little something to spur erotic fantasies and hidden pleasures.

Last edited:
I also fear the cold dark countenance of this Phlebas, who glowers at me as he tests the suppleness of his birching rod by swishing it back and forth through the air. I shrink before the very thought of it striking mercilessly at my quaking defenseless body.

It always affects them, the swishing rod. They see it, they hear it, almost as if they can feel it! Fear and doubt light their eyes, usually, although some show an almost desperate hunger.
This one is proud, you can see, but unsure of herself at the stake. Her bare skin tingles in anticipation, her body exposed and open to the rod and to every watcher.
This is the time to play with them, crack that brittle resolve. I swish the rod hard and fast, so close to her that she flinches visibly. Then I touch her gently with it on her back. Swish again, and then trace the crack between her tight little buttocks. She is breathing faster now, embracing the stake like a lover.
I swing again, but this time there is no stop, she feels the first kiss of pain across her lower back . . . . . . .

It always affects them, the swishing rod. They see it, they hear it, almost as if they can feel it! Fear and doubt light their eyes, usually, although some show an almost desperate hunger.
This one is proud, you can see, but unsure of herself at the stake. Her bare skin tingles in anticipation, her body exposed and open to the rod and to every watcher.
This is the time to play with them, crack that brittle resolve. I swish the rod hard and fast, so close to her that she flinches visibly. Then I touch her gently with it on her back. Swish again, and then trace the crack between her tight little buttocks. She is breathing faster now, embracing the stake like a lover.
I swing again, but this time there is no stop, she feels the first kiss of pain across her lower back . . . . . . .
Bravo! Great prose

Barbaria is untied and dragged out of the damp dungeon. She is made to kneel in front of a wooden post and her wrists are tied to an iron ring attached to the post. Her feet are also tied together to prevent her escaping the blows that are soon to come. @phlebas the torturer laughs at the rebel Queen's naked helplessness. With a sadistic smile he grabs a birch whip and makes ready... @Barbaria1
Humiliation and fright!

I feel both in equal measure.

Humiliation in my nakedness and helplessness, fright at the sight of the dark blood stains that color the crude post to which I am so rudely bound ... it’s coldness chills my warm bare breasts ... its solidness contrasts with the softness of my flesh.

And finally, I ferel a sense of humiliation once again ... this time at the possibility that I shall surely show weakness rather than strength as soon as the rod begins to strike, a weakness to be seen and ogled, along with my nakedness, by a gathering crowd of curious onlookers, many of whom once revered and followed me. No longer so, now that I have been captured, imprisoned, degraded and doomed to publicly suffer just like any ordinary common criminal.

Once a haughty rebel queen, now just a curiosity deserving little pity and much scorn, and for some a little something to spur erotic fantasies and hidden pleasures.
You guys are making me to arouse :)
great conbination :)

orry, did you say something Barb? I was counting my gold :oops:
So you received more than gold as a bribe!
barbaria01_scorpio.jpg
One of your more flattering likenesses, Phlebas! you handsome devil!:firedevil:

Back
Top Bottom