The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, the humiliation!

Why does it matter to me at all that they strip me naked? Why does it bring such shame? I don’t know, but it does!

It’s not just being naked. Each and every one of us are, after all, naked from time to time; and it’s not just the simple act of being naked before others. That happens too.

No, it’s the way in which they look at me ... their flagrant eagerness and excitement ... how they so anticipate and enjoy the slow bit by bit stripping of my body ... how they breathlessly await the exposure of first one breast, then another ... the bared back ...shoulders ... navel and hips ... and then the climactically sudden and violent removal of any last vestige of modesty that remains!

And ultimately there’s the knowledge that all that has been bared ... stripped naked ... will, in turn, be systematically and artfully subjected to the bite of the lash ... subjected and animated in a way that only a master of phlebas’ standing can orchestrate. Enlivened by the strike of each well-placed lash, my exposed feminine charms will, each in turn, shake, quiver, bounce and wobble to the crowd’s delight ... they will get to see the show they came for, and the show they will remember, at my expense ... my shame and humiliation ... long after it’s over..
I can see the rebel’s shame at being exposed to the rude crowd. The sharp noise as the garment is torn off from her body is arousing. All of her body is now the property of the flogger, myself and the crowd. What was now only hers is ours, to do as we please...

I can see the rebel’s shame at being exposed to the rude crowd. The sharp noise as the garment is torn off from her body is arousing. All of her body is now the property of the flogger, myself and the crowd. What was now only hers is ours, to do as we please...
Now, now don't get carried away!

I order the rebel to be stripped naked. This meets with the crowd's hearty approval.
@phlebas rips off what is left of @Barbaria1 's clothing, exposing her naked sweat-glistening body to the crowd.
She cries out as she feels the fabric being torn off; some of it had stuck to the raw welts that had been inflicted on her ass as a result of her previous birching. It feels like she is being birched again....
This is the moment to fuck her!

The rebel is now fully exposed. @Barbaria1 's nude body glistens with sweat, raw welts and streaks of blood. @phlebas The flogger has taken special attention to warm up her breasts. The crowd whistle and jeer at this rebel Queen. The dark shadow of her sex is now also subject to punishment. We let some time pass, just savoring the moment... a beautiful, beaten woman hanging naked in front of us. Completely helpless. Totally at our mercy....

Attachments

• barbaria15_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria15_scorpio.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 911
So now with all my girl parts openly displayed, what have I left? Only my soul. I need to look inward, retreat from this vile crowd and what that skilled master of the whip, phlebas, has yet in store for me.

But such escape is difficult if not impossible. If I am condemned to die, why not get on with it? I can only be humiliated and tortured for so long. It cannot go on for much longer, can it?

And a new worry crosses my mind. How low can he go with the lash? Would he? The crowd seems to think so, and they may well get their way!

So now with all my girl parts openly displayed, what have I left? Only my soul. I need to look inward, retreat from this vile crowd and what that skilled master of the whip, phlebas, has yet in store for me.

But such escape is difficult if not impossible. If I am condemned to die, why not get on with it? I can only be humiliated and tortured for so long. It cannot go on for much longer, can it?

And a new worry crosses my mind. How low can he go with the lash? Would he? The crowd seems to think so, and they may well get their way!
You are giving a huge amount of pleasure to the mob with your beauty and your execution.
Could that fact offer the condemned any kind of weird consolation?

I draw back my arm, she tenses, delicious anticipation. Where shall I strike? Of course, the newly exposed thigh, smooth and so beautiful, a well aimed strike will wrap around and draw blood from her tight little behind, two for one. Then as she gasps a swift strike on the left breast, to get her swaying. Which one will make her cry out the loudest?
Swish!
Flick!
a satisfying deep "ah" from the first, but a beautiful high pitched squeal from the second. Now I see fear in her eyes.
And so we begin the dance.

Now that the woman is fully exposed, the crowd will want more.
She is looking at me, already fearful of what is to come, already suspecting that her womanhood is threatened. My goal now is to get around her defences. Her body makes a fine target, but the crowd want to see her pussy punished, and I must oblige.
I feint towards her delicate target from the front, and she reacts as I expect, her knee comes up, thigh crossing her body to protect her delicate parts. My whip comes around swiftly, flicking under her raised thigh and catching the partly exposed flesh of her pussy from below. She howls in surprise, twisting in pain and exposing her breasts to another blow.
The crowd loves it. The lady not so much. She looks at me with fear and betrayal in her eyes, as if striking her womanhood were a step too far.
She does not grasp how much more is in store for her!

@Barbaria1 , the rebel Queen, is now flogged most painfully. All the attentions of @phlebas the flogger are directed towards her cunt.
She twists and turns as he flicks the whip between her inner thighs, causing her to howl in pain. Raw welts appear around her sex. She tries to close her legs and twists and turns but to no avail. He expertly flogs her, and, occasionally, targets her wobbling, tumescent tits.
The crowd are in ecstasy.
I see some of the spectators are touching themselves or their nearest neighbors.

Attachments

• barbaria16_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria16_scorpio.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 844
Does it hurt more or less, I wonder, if she doesn't see it coming?
No matter, I can see it hurts her, deeply. It hurt her sensitive body, and it shames her that others see her suffering like this, her womanhood tortured for their entertainment.
I swing again, and the woman twists in a vain attempt to avoid the strike, but I feel she is beyond it now, she has accepted her vulnerability and knows she can only grit her teeth and take it. Red welts criss cross her body, her breasts. I see her breathing in short pants, gathering her strength at each pause. I give her longer this time, almost long enough to think the ordeal is over.
It is not.

I realize that although the whip is finding its mark, the rebel often manages to shield her body quite effectively, with her buttocks or her legs absorbing the blow. Something must be done about that. Clearly.

Shit! I was hoping that wouldn’t be noticed :confused:

I slap the rebel on the face. Hard.
"No cussing here, you fucking slut!", I shout
Motioning to one of my aids, I say "Bring me a piece of rope. I want to hear her sing!"

Warning. I can’t carry a tune. Make me sing at your own risk!

Is there no end to their cruelty? No end to my humiliation? Now they’ve tied my ankle so as to expose my most private parts to this insatiable crowd. The lash strikes home again and again, slicing sharply and deeply between my splayed thighs. Ohhhh, the pain! And yet they clamor for more! How long can this go on?

Back
Top Bottom