The Passion Of Yupar (by Noble Vulture)

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
Yupar PI pg1.jpg yupar 1 2.jpg yupar 1 3.jpg About a million years ago esteemed fellow member Yupar wrote me and asked if I would do a drawing of one of her favorite fantasies, of her being crucified between two men.
Crucified men are not part of my many fantasies. And I am an artist. While I can knock something out if paid exorbitant amounts of money, I normally need to have at least an angle that hooks me.
(Sidebar: When people argue about art they argue whether something is or is not. In many cases they should be arguing whether it's GOOD art or not. I am an artist; sadly I'm mediocre-better when I have time).
On the other hand, I'm easily (if not very often )flattered by a ladies attention, and though Ms Yupar is half a world away, and my private jet is in the shop, I thought I would try to connect with her, if only in fantasy.
I had drawn one othe crucified male. It was the last Taryn who requested a drawing. I don't remember if she requested the male or the other figures, but I was able to draw a trinity of victims with her in the center when I thought of the title, Taryn Between Two Lovers.
Even, or especially, a bad joke will hook me.
So I thought about Ms Yupar' request (well, first I thought about her), and finally came up with a scenario that tickled my fancy...
I figured I'd do the drawing, add a paragraph to it, and that would be that.
The paragraph grew to 15 pages, and there will be 30-plus drawings...
So this starts out slow, as I do believe in foreplay, but I hope to post somewhat regularly if I can keep the real world from destroying me (for all the other horrors life has hit me with, several happen last week that I could never have seen coming...)
Yupar PI pg1.jpg
yupar 1 2.jpg

yupar 1 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About a million years ago esteemed fellow member Yupar wrote me and asked if I would do a drawing of one of her favorite fantasies, of her being crucified between two men.
Crucified men are not part of my many fantasies. And I am an artist. While I can knock something out if paid exorbitant amounts of money, I normally need to have at least an angle that hooks me.
(Sidebar: When people argue about art they argue whether something is or is not. In many cases they should be arguing whether it's GOOD art or not. I am an artist; sadly I'm mediocre-better when I have time).
On the other hand, I'm easily (if not very often )flattered by a ladies attention, and though Ms Yupar is half a world away, and my private jet is in the shop, I thought I would try to connect with her, if only in fantasy.
I had drawn one othe crucified male. It was the last Taryn who requested a drawing. I don't remember if she requested the male or the other figures, but I was able to draw a trinity of victims with her in the center when I thought of the title, Taryn Between Two Lovers.
Even, or especially, a bad joke will hook me.
So I thought about Ms Yupar' request (well, first I thought about her), and finally came up with a scenario that tickled my fancy...
I figured I'd do the drawing, add a paragraph to it, and that would be that.
The paragraph grew to 15 pages, and there will be 30-plus drawings...
So this starts out slow, as I do believe in foreplay, but I hope to post somewhat regularly if I can keep the real world from destroying me (for all the other horrors life has hit me with, several happen last week that I could never have seen coming...)
View attachment 105377

Very interesting, like it a lot!

Here I thought you reworked the text...

But it is a good post I have yet to see...

t
thx old chap:devil:it was posted on the foundation commercial site and i found it good enough to keep it here and after the conclusion in our archives

Here I thought you reworked the text...

But it is a good post I have yet to see...

t
Cuz u dont enter foundation anymore. NV so far dont come forum.
For seeing this ...
Tree should thanks Hansi very first.
and many thanks to NV.
Then, little bit thanks to me for this story was happening :p
thx old chap:devil:it was posted on the foundation commercial site and i found it good enough to keep it here and after the conclusion in our archives
You are faster n me and really so fast :)
Feel like u r as young as me ...:)
Cannot wait for the suite...
Good Tea deserves to wait ;)
...Admi gets creative... must stay tuned...

t
Looks like Tree see dating wz Han & Aeriel ;) :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom