The Pilgrim Girl - The Story of a Submission in 43 chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
The Pilgrim Girl - The Story of a Submission - 43

When Christa woke up, she lay in an automatic robo-doc unit. A nurse told her that Robo-Doc had done a great job and that she was completely recovered. As usual, however, she would have to spend two more days recovering and observing, undergoing three body scans a day, trying to determine if the repaired body cells did not cause cell proliferation. This happened very rarely, but had to be monitored. After forty-eight hours of no finding, one patient was healed.

Christa moved into a small single room and lay in a freshly made bed. There she was visited by two police officers. Zita was dead, they told her. She had fled to the church and had jumped down from the church tower.

Meanwhile, Christa had made a story for herself because she did not want to tell that she had lived with sister Zita for some days. She claimed to have been on a hike on the old pilgrim road. Sister Zita invited her to the monastery and had let her visit the old monastery church. Then she invited Christa for coffee and cake. Christa had drunk the coffee and she was blacked out.

When she awoke, she found herself lying naked on a cross, handcuffed to the beams on her hands and feet.
"Then she nailed me," Christa reported. "She talked a lot of crazy stuff about unchaste and sinful young girls, to whom she must bring salvation by repentance on the cross."
She told everything that sister Zita had said, even about the graves and that she wanted to murder one hundred girls, before she intended to judge herself.

The police knew the graves. Thirty-one bodies had been found.
"You should be number thirty-two," one of the officers said. "She already threw your backpack into the grave. The sister lived alone in the monastery of Obermurscheid and lured young girls to ruin if she found a chance. The bodies were exhumed and the computer-controlled cell scanners could identify them all. It were missing persons from eight years and four young schoolgirls who visited the monastery's boarding school nine years ago.
The nun opened old graves and buried the bodies there. You almost all shared the same fate, Christa! A hiker on the old pilgrim's path heard your screams and alarmed the police."

Christa looked up at the officers: "Will ... have you said anything to the press?"
"Only the dates of the dead girls and this insane person in nun's habit. We were able to keep your name out. You will not be bothered when you leave the clinic the day after tomorrow." Christa was relieved. That sounded really good.

The police officers left and left her alone. She would like to come over in two days on the spot and sign her statement and authenticate by Iris scan, then she could go her way.
"Go my way," murmured Christa, when she was alone in the room. "Can I ever do that again? After experiencing THAT?" She felt anxious and small as a mouse. "Can I ever again trust a person unconditionally after Zita has abused this trust in the most abominable?"

She had to think of her cousin Melanie. Melanie was in an association where people rode on real horses. They did not ride on robot horses in the sports arenas but on tamed animals out in the open air! It happened occasionally that a rider crashed, because animals could not intercept such a fall like computer-controlled robotic horses.

"If you fall down, there is an iron rule," Melanie had said. "IMMEDIATELY back on the horse! Otherwise the fear eats you up and it is over with the cavalry! "

„Back on horseback," murmured Christa. "Can I do that?" She fetched her small handheld computer, which was lying on the nightstand next to the hospital bed, and typed in something. The computer spit out the address. Christa smiled. "I still have more than two weeks vacation," she said. More than enough time for a nice ride. "

Epilogue:
Simone Riefer stowed the cleaning supplies. She was done with window cleaning. She decided to read a book. She did not need to prepare lessons. She was an old hand in the business and had been a home economics teacher so long that she was no stranger to the new school she was teaching.

It rang at the front door. "Who is that!" Simone did not expect anyone and the parcel courier should have been there two hours ago. Who likes to be on the doorstep? Simone went to the door and opened. Outside stood a small, petite girl of eighteen with black hair.

"Hello, Mrs. Riefer," the girl said nicely. "May I come in?"
Simone recognized the little girl immediately. It was Christa Weber, a graduating girl at her previous school. She felt her pulse rise. Oh yes, she knew this girl!

She invited Christa with a gesture to enter and closed the front door behind her. She saw that the girl was carrying a small backpack. At the top, a rope stuck out from under the clasp. Simone was surprised. Had Christa gone under the climbers?

Then she looked down and saw that the girl was wearing no shoes. Christa was barefoot. Christa stood and looked up at Simone. "Mrs. Riefer?" She asked softly.
"Yes, Christa?"
The little girl dropped to her knees in one graceful motion. She looked up at her with wide eyes that Simone felt her heartbeat rise: "Mrs. Riefer, I trust you. I trust you with all my heart."

THE END
Thank you, Sassi! Great story with a really good plot and a logical ending for the reader, who has carefully read and kept in mind the short, at first glance seemingly irrelevant hints and explanations. I especially liked that these seemingly insignificant trivialities - either seemingly answered (disappeared boarding school students = closure of the school) or their actual meaning initially remains open (broken window but previously the reference to soundproof leaded glass) - are action-bearing. In the meantime, this leaves a great deal of room for the reader's speculations. Maintains and increases the tension and ultimately leads to the last logical and not so surprising end. Very good!!!!!! Keep writing like that!

Good grief how have I only just found this story! It's amazing. The girl, exploring the delights of the cross, exploring the conflict between repentance and pleasure. Beautifully done Sassi I look forward to finishing it but I had to comment right now.

The hand down there came closer and closer to her most vulnerable point. Christa had to suppress a groan with all her might, as the fingers of sister Zita drove over her cunt and slid over her clitoris piercing. Her lap was on fire. She wanted to reach out to the caressing hand.
Yes! Yes! Christa thought. Touch me, sister Zita! You're welcome! I am helpless at your mercy. You can proceed with me at will! Do what you want! I belong to you!

Blasphemy or sacrament, which is it? A confusion of the religious and the erotic, and not for the first time.

"Do you love the cross?" the nun asked.
"Yes, sister!" Christa gasped. "Yes! I love the cross! I love the cross!" Then she came, as she had never come in her life.

She reared up. Her body tore at the shackles so hard she thought she would to tear them apart. Christa writhed in shaky spasmodic convulsions. Her body danced wildly.
"I love the cross!", she called. "I love the cross!"

Extraordinary scene in a powerful and engaging story.

It hurt and yet it was beautiful. It was arousing to have to endure it under duress, not to let go, to fight senselessly against the bondage that mercilessly held her to the cross. It was the helplessness that gave Christa an unnamed arousal, defenseless abandonment.

Sassi you get it, the sweet surrender, the helplessness that takes you out of yourself. Beautiful.

Last edited:
The Pilgrim Girl - The Story of a Submission – 1

April 24, 2080:

Christa Weber followed the sign for the old pilgrimway of Murscheid. It was the end of April and the sun was shining. The year 2080 was to be a very sunny year, meteorologists had predicted.
Soon she reached the path. A narrow pass led through the forest, bounded on the right and left by trees. The crowns arched over the way. It looked as if the wide path led through a living, green cathedral.

This way never seen a hover car driving by, one could see that immediately. This road looked like Christa was in 1980 instead of 2080. Here it looked like a hundred years ago. Christa felt awe. Even the way to the finish was awesome.
She strode forward with wide strides. She wore blue jeans and a mint green T-shirt that matched the green color of her eyes. Her black hair was just shoulder length. There were a few stray freckles in her fair-skinned face. On her feet she wore flat sandals with thin straps. They looked a bit like the shoes of the Romans, who once used to march through the forests of Germania. Christa carried a small backpack on her back.

She had just turned eighteen and spent an extended four-week vacation before she would start studying. She stayed in a small guesthouse in a nearby village and traveled daily to visit Catholic churches.
Christa collected churches. She photographed them from outside and inside. Her special interest was in the crucifixes. She photographed them all, including those she found along the wayside and at roadcrossings.

Christa looked around. She was all alone on the pilgrim path. She was not surprised. She had read that the old path of Murscheid was hardly known to pilgrims, nor was the monastery. Almost no one used this path since the time of the Kaiser. It was a miracle that the road was not overgrown.

Perhaps, Christa thought, there are people who keep the path open, cutting back hedges and shrubs from time to time.

She picked up the map and looked at her route. Half a kilometer to the first destination of the day - the monastery church of Obermurscheid. The monastery was hardly known. Most guides did not mention it. Christa had read about it by chance on the Internet. She had seen pictures and these had done it to her.

On the one hand, the church was built in Romanesque style of sandstone, which she found interesting and on the other hand, she had seen a photo of the life-size crucifix in the monastery church. The lifelike portrayal immediately captivated her. This crucifix had to be incorporated into her photo collection. For that reason alone, the visit to the monastery in Obermurscheid was worthwhile.

Christa stopped. She looked around again. There was nobody to see. She was alone on the old, forgotten pilgrim path.
"Actually, I could already do it here ..." she murmured. "It would be nice to walk the rest of the way like this." Once again she looked around. No one to see. Should she dare? Why not? Finally she followed a pilgrim path. There were people who made this pilgrimage that way.

Christa took all her courage and took off her backpack. Then she bent down and opened the buckles of her sandals. She stepped out of the flat sandals and put her bare feet on the soft forest floor. Then she put her shoes in her backpack and took it back on. Finished!

She started walking, full of joy and with a pounding heart. She enjoyed the cool, soft forest floor under her bare soles.
I should do that more often, she mused. It feels so nice!
But as always, walking barefoot, she felt she was doing something forbidden. That made her nervous and gave her a kick on the other hand. To do forbidden things was exciting.

She was always a little scared of getting caught, even though it was not forbidden to walk around without shoes - at least in the woods. But in the church ... Christa was not sure.
But the churches had done that to her.

The pilgrim's path made a turn. An old signpost pointed to the left. "Kloster Obermurscheid" (Monastery of Obermurscheid) was written on it. Christa turned left. After a hundred meters she stood in front of the monastery. It stood on a vast meadow, a collection of medieval sandstone buildings, of which the church was the largest. Everything was surrounded by a high sandstone wall. That was Christas destination.

Slowly and without haste, she strode toward it. The two wings of a wrought-iron gate in the wall stood wide open. She used a path filled with small gravelstones. She felt the small, angular stones under her bare soles as she strode toward the portal of the monastery church. The huge wooden doors loomed up in front of her.

Christa had to think back to the time when she was just twelve years old. At that time, she had begun collecting Catholic churches in her own special way. She had discovered an old black-and-white photo in a book about pilgrimages she had borrowed from the library, showing a young girl kneeling barefoot in front of a crucifix in a pilgrimage church. The picture had done to her immediately, Christa could not say why. It made a string in her sound.

Christa had always liked to walk barefoot, but this photo in the Pilgrim Book made a difference inside her. She wanted to experience something similar, like the young girl in the picture. She wanted to kneel in front of the crucifix in a church - barefoot! This thought never left her. As soon as she got up in the morning, her mind circled around it.

After all, one day she took her bicycle and drove some kilometers away from her hometown to a place where nobody knew her and she dared to do it. She had parked the bike on the wheel stand of the cemetery and had gone to the Catholic church of the place. She had taken off her shoes and socks outside the front door. She had a strong palpitation when she did that. It was as if she were doing something forbidden.

Actually, it could not be anything forbidden. In the book on pilgrimages, she had read that there were people who made a pilgrimage barefoot. To take of the footwear, she read, meant a gesture of piety and reverence. And it was a sign of penitence and humility.
So Christa did enter the church bare-footed, full of humility and subservience. She had felt the cold, smooth floor under her bare soles and an excitement had come over her that she had never felt before. To walk barefoot through this great church exited her. She had walked on bare soles to the big crucifix and had knelt down and prayed.
Her fantasies that she had had for some time had gone through her mind.
From that time on she played her little game again and again, until today.

Christa opened the portal. She entered the church. She felt exactly as she did six years ago. She was a little nervous and anxious and she was excited. The sunlight was thrown from the high windows in all colors over the dark wooden benches. The checkered stone floor also glowed brightly.

Christa entered. She felt the cool, smooth floor under her bare soles. She stopped to let everything take effect.
I'm here, she thought. I, Christa Weber, eighteen years old, stand barefoot in this monastery church. I'll walk on bare ground with my bare feet. I will look at the crucifix and take pictures. I do not wear shoes.

She started walking. She would photograph the church, the entire interior. Most important to her was the crucifix. She collected crucifixes. On her laptop she had hundreds of shots of various crucifixion groups. She liked the lifelike depictions best.

As she walked barefoot through the dim nave, Christa let her imagination run free. In her mind cinema, she was a poor child who had no shoes, an orphan who came to church to pray, to show God her penitence and her humility. She felt submissive.

A new little movie began in Christas head cinema. Now she was the girl who was picked. During the mass a few girls always had to depict living crucifixes on the right and on the left. There was a plan, and according to this plan, some girls from the orphanage came every Sunday to be tied to large wooden crosses on the wall of the church. They had to endure on the cross during the whole mass and not only that! There were two masses in a row because the church could not accommodate all the people of the place at once. So the chosen girls had to stand on the cross during two masses.

That was one of Christa's favorite fantasies, even today. Even more than ever. She always thought up new kinds of possible bondage and reveled in her fantasies of being crucified. Preferably naked - totally naked. This gave the idea of her personal crucifixion the right spice. How I would like to experience that, Christa thought.
This is for sure a very special story totally written in a special way I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom