The Pirettes Of Ocracoke

Go to CruxDreams.com
nor should you, fresh urine (especially men's) is an excellent high nitrogen fertiliser,
that's why the green-fingered girls are putting their prize blooms just where you pee! :cool:

Why men's in particular? Other than the trace amounts of hormones, I don't think men's and women's pee are different. Each person's will vary with diet and level of hydration, of course, but I don't think there is a gender-specific difference.

I'd read that ours is more acidic, which might not be so good for some plants,
but a quick check on the net tells me it's unlikely to be significant.
The difference between bitch and dog urine is more of an issue.
Best not to actually pee on the plants, it's too strong neat,
but once it's in the soil it does good.

With male vs female dogs, the issue is not what's in the pee, but how it comes out. Females squat and leave it all in one place, while male dogs spread it around https://www.cuteness.com/blog/content/affects-of-male-vs-female-dog-pee-on-lawns

Can we designate this the official educational thread?

Pee used to be used as a chemical reagent, in the manufacture of alum and gunpowder for example. Bishop's piss was especially valued - due to rich diet?
In the Industrial towns of 19th C Britain the residents were paid one penny for each full piss pot. Sniff test to assess the strength anyone?
When my son is in the toilet and I am desparate, I pee in the watering can and empty it on the garden, 2 birds with one stone.

One of the main uses of the collected golden offerings was as a "Maudant"
A substance, typically an inorganic oxide (urine), that combines with a dye or stain and thereby fixes it in a material.
Until fairly recent developments in the industry, .... The House of Lords in the Houses of Parliament was very aromatic when it rained as most people wore Tweed jackets and the rain re-activated the delicate aroma.

Is It Talk Like A Pirate Day
Can I Be Made To Walk The Plank
19833f82389c1ade4e5a163d0568774f--walking-the-plank-sea-witch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom