The Pit Of Shit

Go to CruxDreams.com

Dorothy Brown

Brown Sugar
I`m not quite sure if i posted this before
but Dark Princess seems to like shit
so here goes

My Brother In Law Had To collect some packages from a warehouse about twenty five miles from Leeds. his wife, my sister, could`nt make the trip so i said, that`s ok Emma, i`m doing nothing i will go with James and help collect the parcels. All went well parcels collected and we set off back for home. going through a quiet little village we saw a sign saying, Adult Garden Party here today, Adult Garden Party said James, whatever is that. why not pull in and we can go and see i replied. so parked up safely we went back, got checked in at the gate and we were Then Greeted by the sound of a female high pitched scream. what was that James asked and what is the god awful smell. we turned the corner and , Bloody Hell, we were rooted to the spot, a woman was tied to a post totally naked and covered from head to foot in brown slimy what we thought was gung. the post and the woman fell forward again her shriek cut off in full flow as she plunged back into the tank and a big cheer and applause came from the watching crowd.

"What the hell is she in" exclaimed James, and a man stood beside him said "Shit" .

"Shit" said James "how do you mean?"

By this time the poor woman was brought back into the upright position.

"That that tank is full of animal shit and piss" came the reply from the man with the Yorkshire accent. "You pay twenty pounds a go to have your wife or girl friend ducked in shit and all the proceeds go to the local charity, it`s doing good business too."

Then another hysterical scream and the poor woman pitched forward into the tank again only her wriggling feet told you someone was in the stinking mire . "She got herself unlucky said James`s helpful friend, her man gave them one hundred pounds and she has to be dipped five times, that`s her third."

By now i can`t take my eyes from the scene in front of me ,up comes the unfortunate woman, spluttering and spitting out shit and i realize just how wet my panties are. i`m aroused, why. i look at James and see the expression on his face and know instinctively that he is feeling the same way as me. Another scream a splashdown in the shit pit and wriggling toes again her husband who is working the plunger has the cat that got the cream look on his face and up she comes again, writhing and spitting out shit ,how is she feeling and more to the point what does it feel like?

"Wow" gasps James "I wish i had Emma here i would pay for her to go on that."

I just gasped in amazement , that is my sister he is talking about and i thought they adored each other, Why James why do that to Emma i thought you loved her. i do i adore her but i would still like to see how she could handle the pit of shit. another terrifying scream a splash and the unfortunate lady goes down for her final ducking, my mouth is dry i can`t speak i look at James, he is mesmerized . What is he thinking and more to the point how is he feeling ,he is a man after all. Up the lady comes and this time she moves back on some sort of monorail loud applause from the crowd and she disappears through a flap into a shed of some kind. then a voice beside me says "Dorothy, would you go into that pit just to please me?

My heart started thumping and now my panties were soaking, this is my brother in law asking his sister in law to take a dip in a tank full of animal shit . i looked at James and blushed beetroot red , i could not speak, the words would not come out .

"Please Dorothy." I looked at his lovely handsome face, how could i refuse his eyes were just pleading with me to say yes . My whole body was on fire i was fully aroused after watching that poor woman, how could a husband do that to his wife . I just could`nt look James in the face but i nodded my head in agreement, then turned my head away. I just could`nt look at him, in those few moments i had fallen in love with him ,i realized just how much i adored my Brother In Law.

"Where do you go to pay" I heard James say to the man beside him and i thought my heart would jump out of my chest. I was shaking like a leaf i had agreed to be ducked in that steaming mass of shit. James took my hand and led me towards the shed and passing through the crowd i got some funny looks, some men leered at me and i heard a woman say 'Poor Thing' but i followed James to the shed. I just could not refuse him.

"You will have to wait a little while" said the lady attendant. "We are just preparing another lady, it`s twenty pounds a dip."

"That's ok. Here is one hundred."

"WHAT?" I screamed at James "Five dunks JAMES NOOOO."

The lady just laughed as he paid her the money then another naked female went through the flaps and out into the crowd sending up another big cheer.

"You are after her" she turned to me and said. "There is an empty cubical at the back. You need to undress for this, if you go in fully clothed how do you get home then?"

I took her point, looked at James, and blushed again. This gorgeous man is going to dunk me in shit and more to the point i have agreed to let him.

"Right Sir, you go back and wait your turn at the plunger and i will send you wife through to you."

My whole body shook when she said that ,i just did`nt dare look round . Another scream of terror, a splash, and that woman who went through the flaps was eating shit and i went to the cubical to undress. What had i let myself in for. Naked, i did`nt have to wait long before the lady at the post came back through the flaps she was covered in the stuff. It was sticking to her body, in her hair and she was blubbering , awful just awful. I will never speak to my husband again. My knees just went weak, me in a very short while. The post was hosed down and cleaned.

"Right" said the lady "your next."

My mouth went dry and i could`nt remember even walking to the post it was like being in a dream about to turn into a nightmare. As she tied my hands behind the post the lady remarked "That is one horrible experience, they used me to test it and it was truly awful."

Metal clamp around my tummy and then my ankles, i was ready for my trip to the shit pit, i looked at those flaps with apprehension, then the phone rang and there i was tied naked to a post with my own thoughts, one thing that did strike me though was, i liked it! I loved being tied up naked to that post. "You will have to wait a few minutes" said a voice, the lady attendant. "They are refilling the tank with fresh shit. You are a lucky girl" and burst out laughing, i almost died.

"Do you want me to release you for a few minutes?"

"No i`m ok" i said "I can wait. i was just loving being tied up. the lady who had taken five ducks came out of a cubical cleaned up and dressed again, she looked at me with pity in her eyes.

"You poor poor thing" she said. "When you are immersed in shit it`s a living nightmare."

"Well we are suckers for our men" i replied, how could i refuse him. then a bell rang.

"You are on love" said the attendant pressed a switch and i was on my way through the flaps, a gasp of pure embarrassment as men wolf whistled and women looked pitifully at me ,then i saw James ,he was coming closer as the mono rail took me towards the pit. The look on his face was undescribable he was looking at his naked sister in law, he just could`nt believe his luck, and my whole body was blushing, how would i be able to face him again back home after this, i was just thankful that Emma was twenty miles away and had no idea what her husband and sister were up to.

The post jerked to a halt but where was the pit? Then a cover started to slide back and i was looking down into an evil mass of hot bubbly stinking animal shit and i just screamed and screamed. Thankfully James did`nt torment me and pressed the plunger right away and i saw the shit coming up to meet me my mouth still open from my scream and i hit flat down and ate shit right from the off!

Everything went silent until i realized i was under completely immersed in fresh animal shit! It was seeping into my nose and mouth it felt lovely and warm and slimy around my bum and pussy then i felt so funny and realized i was having an orgasm! I loved it, i loved being dunked in shit, my shit covered body was glowing.

Up i came, spluttering , blinking shit from my eyes and looking at James. The bulge in his pants was unmissable!

"Enjoying it Dottie" he shouted.

"Do your worse" i yelled back at him and he did, i was eating shit again and it was so lovely . i was finding things out about myself things and feelings i never knew i had! Up i came, a gasp a splutter, and down i went again , silence and i could feel the warm shit clinging and caressing my naked body and i was in another world with a bigger orgasm than the first one! This was better than sex with a man! Up i came again ,the noise was deafening ,men cheering and shouting, women too also!

"Nnumber four Dottie" James called.

"I hope you cum in you pants" i yelled then i hit the shit again and sank slowly down blissfully happy . i was so glad i had said yes to James i was loving it: the humiliation, the horror of the shit pit were all left behind this was heaven. Up i came completely shit covered ,wriggling my body provocatively knowing more than one man had cum in his pants, big blobs of shit slid off my boobs and back into the pit , i shook them ,winked at James and i thought he was going to explode. i watched his hand crash down on the plunger and i hit the shit for my last dunk. I was slowly sinking through that slimy clinging shit and chewing on a lump of horse shit , i was on my head one last time and the orgasm that hit me then was off the scale! i screamed into the shit tried to breath and i had shit in me and out of me i was sure i would die from sheer pleasure.

But all lovely things end so quickly and James brought me up again ,the mono rail kicked in and i was moving backwards through the crowd the applause way deafening i had pleased more than myself as i took my punishment in the pit of shit.

"At a guess i would say you loved that" said the lady attendant as she hosed me down with warm water. I really did i replied why i don`t know, but it was wonderful.

"That does happen sometimes with a woman" the lady replied. "I have seen it before, did you have an orgasm?"

"I had three" i whispered blushing furiously again .

"Good for you" she said , "at least you got you monies worth, good for you."

Cleaned up and scented again i was in the car with James again on our way home, when he pulled into a lay bye set in woodland. he got out and came round and opened the passenger door.,

"Come with me Dorothy" he said "i want to show you something."

so out i came, he locked the car and we walked deep into the wood by a footpath. James turned off the path and we walked a little way until we came to a clearing with a patch of lovely green grass, probably covered in bluebells in the springtime. this is a lovely place i remarked and turned to face him , my heart just stopped that look on his face said he was going to fuck me, no need to protest, whatever i said or did he was going to fuck me ,that look was unmistakable.

"James no we shouldn't" i whispered half heartedly "i can`t, i can`t fuck my sisters husband."

"She will never know" said James ,his voice heavy with lust. he just gently took hold of me pulled me in close and kissed me, our tongues entwined and it sent electric shocks deep into my body, my pussy was wet through i was ready, i was ready to mate with my brother in law. we tore at each others clothes like a couple of teenagers and were soon naked. "James No We Should`nt" one last half hearted plea and i was on my back in the grass James on top of me. i got one quick look at his rock hard cock before it plunged into my soaking pussy , no going back now; i was betraying my sister. my legs went round James`s pumping body, my arms around his neck pulling him down on me and my hips pumping in time with his. i was being fucked by my lovely brother in law and i was loving it, sod my sister, he was all mine for a little while. suddenly he stopped.

WHAT, WHAT, WHATS WRONG, confusion ,but only for a second he picked me up .spun me round and i was on all fours, no time to think ,his rampant cock was deep inside me, his balls bouncing on my bum i was his bitch now, he owned me YES YES I SHREAKED JAMES YES. then everything exploded around us, my orgasm hit me so hard i thought i was about to pass out.i could hear this woman screaming, JAMES, JAMES I LOVE YOU, and i heard James grunt and then groan he pushed in hard squashing his balls again`st my bum and he cried out Dorothy, Dorothy Yes ,Yes and his cock exploded in my vagina, one shot, then another and a final last one with a cry of OH GOD DOROTHY YOU ARE AMAZING. my arms collapsed under me and my tummy hit the grass with James falling on top of me, stay in me darling stay in me i whispered breathlessly and he did, we were both panting, and after the sexual madness began to subside and James finally rolled off me, i wriggled down to him and pulled him in close holding him tight my eyes full of love for him and my hands running through his hair and kissing him gentle on both cheeks. we did`nt say much after that we quietly got dressed and drove home in more or less silence, i had betrayed my sister and he had betrayed his wife but there was nothing at all we could do about it James had made me his, and his love juice was still trickling from my pussy and staining my knickers as we drove home together, what had started as a day to collect parcels turned out to be a day neither of us would ever forget.

The Upshot Of That Wonderful Day Was, Nine Months Later i produced a beautiful baby boy , James knew it was his but my sister did`nt and that is the way it always has to stay, and i don`t have to tell you the name i gave my baby
Dorothy Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
I`m not quite sure if i posted this before
but Dark Princess seems to like shit
so here goes

The Upshot Of That Wonderful Day Was, Nine Months Later i produced a beautiful baby boy , James knew it was his but my sister did`nt and that is the way it always has to stay, and i don`t have to tell you the name i gave my baby
Dorothy Brown

I took the liberty to break this into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

I didn't ask Dorothy first an if I overstepped I hope she forgives me.

This will no appeal to all here but a brilliantly written story!!!

Tons of emotions!!!

Thank you, Dorothy, you two-timing slut!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I took the liberty to break this into paragraphs to make it easier to read.

I didn't ask Dorothy first an if I overstepped I hope she forgives me.

This will no appeal to all here but a brilliantly written story!!!

Tons of emotions!!!

Thank you, Dorothy, you two-timing slut!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank You Mr. Tree

This story has a "Dolcettish" tone to it. I don't recall him doing anything with shit (only DP, Dottie or Tree would think of that:p), but I can well imagine his illustrations for this story. Very entertaining Dottie! Not sure experiencing this would be my cup of tea, though, but it was certainly an amusing read.:rolleyes:

This story has a "Dolcettish" tone to it. I don't recall him doing anything with shit (only DP, Dottie or Tree would think of that:p), but I can well imagine his illustrations for this story. Very entertaining Dottie! Not sure experiencing this would be my cup of tea, though, but it was certainly an amusing read.:rolleyes:

Thank You

Awesome to read this stuff again Dorothy. I love how sick and twisted your mind is :)
Even I struggle to reach such levels of depravity, and that's saying something!

Loving it :D:p[/QUOTE

It`s fun Princess , can you imagine being tied to that post looking down at
bubbling hot animal shit and you partner behind the plunger with an evil
look in her eyes. would you love her more or leave her

Mr Tree called me a Two Timing Slut
And Just Look What He Did To Me.

Is`nt in funny girls, in that story when i turned to look at
my brother in law it was either surrender or be raped,
men get to the point of no return and no way even though
i protested could i escape getting fucked , but as always it`s
the girl to blame , not the man . things never change.
Anyway i enjoyed my fucking.

Attachments

• Mr Tree Really.jpg
    Mr Tree Really.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 229
Mr Tree called me a Two Timing Slut
And Just Look What He Did To Me.

Is`nt in funny girls, in that story when i turned to look at
my brother in law it was either surrender or be raped,
men get to the point of no return and no way even though
i protested could i escape getting fucked , but as always it`s
the girl to blame , not the man . things never change.
Anyway i enjoyed my fucking.
db with Messa and siss.jpg
There is quite the line forming, Dorothy. They are going to fill every port with cum. And if you don't swallow it all this noose is waiting for you!!!

T

Dorothy proved to be quite the cum-bag as dozens of cocks unloaded in her ass and cunt and proved to be a cock-socking slut swallowing almost all the cum of a dozen cocks with only a small amount dribbling down her chin. They determined she did not deserve to be hanged but she would have to suffer the 'caged dunking'.

She is locked in a metal frame and a leather gag is put over her mouth. The gag has a pipe the sticks into mouth. A chain hoist lifts her and a metal plate is removed exposing a pit. As she hung in the cage above the pit she heard and saw a dart slurry begin to fill it. It was only a moment later repugnant stench filled her nose. She shook her head what little she could and said something that sounded like 'Mmmm!!! M-Mmmm!!!"

I wonder what she is thinking as her feet sink slowly in hot sludge of piss and shit for the first off her 10 slow dunks...

Maybe she'll tell us later...

water 68.jpg

Tree

Dorothy proved to be quite the cum-bag as dozens of cocks unloaded in her ass and cunt and proved to be a cock-socking slut swallowing almost all the cum of a dozen cocks with only a small amount dribbling down her chin. They determined she did not deserve to be hanged but she would have to suffer the 'caged dunking'.

She is locked in a metal frame and a leather gag is put over her mouth. The gag has a pipe the sticks into mouth. A chain hoist lifts her and a metal plate is removed exposing a pit. As she hung in the cage above the pit she heard and saw a dart slurry begin to fill it. It was only a moment later repugnant stench filled her nose. She shook her head what little she could and said something that sounded like 'Mmmm!!! M-Mmmm!!!"

I wonder what she is thinking as her feet sink slowly in hot sludge of piss and shit for the first off her 10 slow dunks...

Maybe she'll tell us later...

View attachment 276194

Tree

Oh you are a naughty man Mr Tree
my story has given you ideas, but
in other shit pit stories i have already
been submerged in animal shit and
left there while my tormentor went to
lunch and if i lost my breathing tube
i drowned in shit. well it`s better than
dying in bed

dying in bed
I doubt you get to drown here. You may think you are. And no 'breathing tube' Dorothy. Hold your breath. You sink up to waist and are still being lowered!!!

I do wonder what you are thinking...

Tree

dying in bed
I think I wrote one with the tube in your mouth, love. Behave or I could flood this place with all the shit stories I've written for you. I know how much you love them. I'll see if I can pick one out for you to post... maybe that late payment to the farmer one?

Shit... at a crux forum?? Now I'm impressed. :)

I think I wrote one with the tube in your mouth, love. Behave or I could flood this place with all the shit stories I've written for you. I know how much you love them. I'll see if I can pick one out for you to post... maybe that late payment to the farmer one?

Shit... at a crux forum?? Now I'm impressed. :)

Well i am shit ar`nt i Riwa, you know me better than anyone
and if it was`nt for being happily married i would probably be
a hooker or run a kinky vice den to please older gentlemen.

Maybe i will end up being crucified in the middle of a slurry pit
after all this ,oh i am a naughty girl, it`s lovely

Last edited:
I Thought Mr Tree Was my friend and my pit of shit adventures
would please him, but no, instead he gave me to a long line of
men who`s balls were fully loaded, if CUM was like gin or whisky
i would be stoned out of my mind by now. But what is he up to now,
he has me tied to some sort of contraption and while putting me into
that he had "Octopus Hands", the girls know what i mean and now
sinking down into a hole with the most evil stink coming from it, i
watch him with a whisky in one hand and a fat cigar in the other
and a smug look on his lovely face, he is just like a kid playing with a
train set only this train set is a naked female who has just been fucked
stupid with the salty taste of sperm in her mouth. OH SHIT!! what
are my feet going into .it`s something warm and clingy. now it`s up to
my knee`s ,i try to look down,"OH SHIT,IT`S SHIT" A quick look
at Mr Tree and he has this sadistic grin on his face, Then It`s up
to my boobs. I Scream into my gag Mr Tree Not This Please, then he
is gone and i realize my body is submerged in hot animal shit . PANIC ??
oh i panic thrashing about as best i can my mind overwhelmed by
terror . he`s drowning me in shit,WHY!! WHY!! i have always been
a good girl for him, on my knee`s sucking his cock while he watches
his favorite T.V. Programme and i have lost count of the number of
times i have sat beside him making his cock hard with my hands and
making him CUM on his shirt, mind you i get spanked for doing that.
Now i am writhing in Animal shit, i dare not breath, the stuff is clinging
to my body it`s in my bum and pussy, it feels lovely really ,like a
velvet glove exploring my body, BUT SHIT, i don`t want to drown in shit.
Movement, and my head clears the shit, relief he is not drowning me.
Is It raining , of course it is`nt, Mr Tree is pissing on me..

At twenty pounds a dunk you go in ten times Fat Girl
The pit is ten feet deep plenty of room for you, shall i
work the plunger or do you want a man to punish you.

The pit of this intruiging story about marital values is deeper than you even think, Dorothy.:)
Punishment? From the viewpointof the narrator it is rather looks like an extreme foreplay.

Punishment? I would not think so. The women dipped in the pit, altough they are reluctant during the direct confronation with the pit, are too much accepting. Besides just a kinky game, it rather seems a way of reconciliation, or purification, as I mentioned, as part of some foreplay. It has an element of sacrifice, as the husband pays (let's assume with the money he has worked for) to have his wife dipped. This would not be the case if there would be an element of guilt. Eventually (considering the end of the story) it could even be part of a fertility ritual.

It made me think. What if the husband would be dipped? Paid by his wife. But with the money he has worked for? It would alter the balance (husband pays, wife is dipped) significantly (husband is dipped, wife pays but with the money she got from him). Here, some punishment element becomes likely (apart from just a kinky game).

This brought me to an idea. Dorothy, may I borrow your pit, please?:rolleyes::)

Back
Top Bottom