The Pit Of Shit

Go to CruxDreams.com
She was lifted up out of the foul sludge, coughing and sputtering. Chunks of the slimy stew clung to her naked body. She wailed mournfully as she shook her head.

“PLEASE! NO MORE!”

“Eat shit, you stroppy bitch!”

“I WON’T BE – NOOO!” Then she hit the surface of the pit, gurgling more shit as she was fully dunked.

Once more she was totally submerged. That’s when her nervous system short-circuited. Dorothy ended up cumming up a storm, totally enveloped in warm, slimy shit.

After twenty seconds she was pulled up. She came up panting quietly. She no longer had the strength to protest.

“I think she’s learning her lesson, lads,” Geoffrey observed. “But she gets one more this afternoon.” Then he called out, “Eat shit, love!”

Dorothy cried out as she was dropped into the warm pit of shit for a fifth time. She was totally submerged in the dark, slimy stew. Once again her circuits overloaded, causing her to climax unbelievably hard.

After twenty-five seconds she was lifted out of the pit. She was swung over and lowered to the ground. Once more the hosepipe was turned on her.

After a good hosing down, she was given the canvas covering to wear. Dorothy was taken back to the shed to think about her sins. She was locked in and not allowed out for the rest of the afternoon.

Geoffrey showed up at suppertime with more bread and water. Dorothy was hungry enough to eat it. She was also properly disciplined enough not to protest that was all she was getting.

The lads returned a half hour before sundown. Once more she was taken around to the pit out back. And once more she saw farmhands bringing buckets of hot, steaming piss to dump into the pit.

Dorothy began to beg and plead as her canvas garment was removed and she was tied to the ducking chair. Then the lads went to the other end. She screamed as they swung her all the way out over the top of it.

“BLOODY HELL; DON’T!”

“Eat shit, you stroppy bitch!”

“I WON’T BE STROPPY NO – GURBLGURLBUG!”

Down she went, swallowing a mouthful of cow shit as she was completely submerged. Dorothy thrashed about in horror. The eleventh time down was just as bad as the first.

After five seconds, the lads lifted her back up. Dorothy came up coughing and sputtering. “Ready to go back down, love?”

“Please, no! Bloody hell; no!”

“Eat Shit, love!”

“AAAUUUGGGHHH!”

Down she went, splatting into the surface until she was totally submerged. Dorothy’s system shorted out again. Amazingly she ended up cumming hard in the pit of shit, just like during her afternoon duckings.

After ten seconds she was hauled back up. She came up coughing and gasping. Geoffrey smiled as he told her, “You won’t be stroppy no more?”

“No more; I promise!” Dorothy eagerly shook her head to make sure they understood.

“You’ll shag your old man anytime he wants?”

“Night and day; I swear it!”

“We’d better make sure, lads. Eat shit, love!”

“AAAUUUGGGHHH!”

Dorothy went down a third time into the warm, pit of shit. It was absolutely horrible. But her senses shorted out again. The orgasm she experienced was deep and profound.

After fifteen seconds the lads hauled her back up. The chair lifted her out of the slimy stew. She came up coughing chunks, shit dripping off her naked body as she blinked the slime out of her eyes.

“No more being a stroppy bitch?”

“No more – no more!”

“You’ll shag your old man anytime he wants?”

“Morning, noon and night!”

“The lads want to duck you again. Are you willing to go back down for us?”

“Yes, I will!” Amazingly, Dorothy wanted the orgasm she knew was awaiting her under that horrid surface of floating chunks of horse shit.

“Eat shit, love!”

“YEEEESSSSS!”

Dorothy was dropped once again into the warm, wet sludge. She was barely submerged, a big chunk of horse sit between her lips, when she started cumming up a storm. It was the most glorious orgasm of her life.

She was kept down for twenty blissful seconds. Then she was hauled back up. She came up panting quietly, her eyes glazed over and her expression all dreamy.

“The lads and I love seeing your naked body all covered in shit, lass. Do you want to go back down for us?”

“Yes! Yes I do!” It was incredible, but that’s exactly what she wanted.

“Do you want us to make you eat shit?”

“Yes, love! Make me eat shit!”

“Eat shit, you sexy bitch!”

“YEEEESSSSS!”

Dorothy hit the surface with a splat and kept right on going. She got a mouthful of the foul stuff as she went down. Then she was completely submerged and climaxing hard, cumming as though she’d been plugged into an electrical outlet.

She was under for twenty-five incredible seconds. They were the most pleasurable seconds of her life. Then she was hauled back to the surface.

She was weak as water, her eyes all glazed over. Nasty, smelling shit clung greedily to her naked body. But it felt like she was off with the faeries.

“The lads love to see you eat shit, love. Do you want more?”

“More, please.”

“Do you really want more, love?”

“GIVE ME MORE! MAKE ME EAT SHIT!”

“Eat shit, love!”

“YEEESSSS!” Then they dropped her until she was gurgling shit as she was totally submerged.

Dorothy was kept under another twenty-five blissful seconds. It was inconceivable how she could climax so hard, totally enveloped in hot steamy shit. But that’s exactly what was happening to her.

She was finally lifted up out of the horrid stew. She was dazed and disoriented as she was swung over and lowered onto the ground. Then the lads all walked over to her.

They unzipped their flies and began stroking. Then they spurted their loads all over her. Apparently they’d been so aroused that they badly needed a release.

Dorothy cried out in rapture at having three cocks soak her in cum. But that wasn’t all. When the lads had sufficiently softened, they all pissed on her. She squealed her delight, apparently the shit having gone right to her head.

Geoffrey smiled as he asked, “How about it, love? Would you like to eat a little more shit for us?”

“Yes, please,” she answered dreamily.

“Would you like us to wash off all that piss and cum with more shit?”

“Yes; that would be lovely.”

“Shall we make you eat shit?”

“Yes – yes; make me eat shit!”

The lads went back over to their end of the ducking contraption. They lifted Dorothy up into the air and swung her over. Then Geoffrey called out, “Do you really want us to make you eat shit?”

“Make me eat shit!”

“Eat shit, love!”

“YEEESSSSS!”

This time Dorothy was orgasming all the way down. She hit the surface and swallowed another mouthful. Then she was totally submerged while cumming up a storm.

The lads dunked her twice more. Each time Dorothy begged for it. When they finally called a halt to her ordeal, she hardly knew where she was.

The lads hosed her down before setting her free from the chair. Then they took her back to the shed. This time they stayed with her and shagged the shit out of her all night long until she passed out from the rapture of it all.

The next morning, James came to retrieve her. He was delighted to see he had a whole new wife. He thanked the lads for a job well done. Then he took Dorothy home where they shagged for the rest of the day.

It would be two weeks before the next stroppy wife would be delivered to the farm out in Keighley…

2019 (written for Dorothy Nov 20 ’19 by riwa)

(And a ducking stool drawing to go with it that I found on the Internet. You'll have to imagine the rest.)
1920px-Ducking-Stool_1_(PSF).png

Listen, I need the dunking stool! Let Jimmy catch me sucking your cock!
tree's sis with gunner.jpg
Jimmy indeed caught us and he wanted to know if Gunner forced his massive cock into my mouth. I told the truth and said "No, Jimmy, I begged for it!"
tree's sister tumblr_mml5k0PPnM1rtt5leo2_1280.jpg

"You know that gets you a visit to the pit of shit!"

tres sis_1280.jpg
"Oh, you wouldn't" I gasp as I cum!!!

-Dorothy

Last edited:
Dorothy hit the surface with a splat and kept right on going. She got a mouthful of the foul stuff as she went down. Then she was completely submerged and climaxing hard, cumming as though she’d been plugged into an electrical outlet.

She was under for twenty-five incredible seconds. They were the most pleasurable seconds of her life. Then she was hauled back to the surface.

She was weak as water, her eyes all glazed over. Nasty, smelling shit clung greedily to her naked body. But it felt like she was off with the faeries.

“The lads love to see you eat shit, love. Do you want more?”

“More, please.”

“Do you really want more, love?”

“GIVE ME MORE! MAKE ME EAT SHIT!”

“Eat shit, love!”

“YEEESSSS!” Then they dropped her until she was gurgling shit as she was totally submerged.

Dorothy was kept under another twenty-five blissful seconds. It was inconceivable how she could climax so hard, totally enveloped in hot steamy shit. But that’s exactly what was happening to her.

She was finally lifted up out of the horrid stew. She was dazed and disoriented as she was swung over and lowered onto the ground. Then the lads all walked over to her.

They unzipped their flies and began stroking. Then they spurted their loads all over her. Apparently they’d been so aroused that they badly needed a release.

Dorothy cried out in rapture at having three cocks soak her in cum. But that wasn’t all. When the lads had sufficiently softened, they all pissed on her. She squealed her delight, apparently the shit having gone right to her head.

Geoffrey smiled as he asked, “How about it, love? Would you like to eat a little more shit for us?”

“Yes, please,” she answered dreamily.

“Would you like us to wash off all that piss and cum with more shit?”

“Yes; that would be lovely.”

“Shall we make you eat shit?”

“Yes – yes; make me eat shit!”

The lads went back over to their end of the ducking contraption. They lifted Dorothy up into the air and swung her over. Then Geoffrey called out, “Do you really want us to make you eat shit?”

“Make me eat shit!”

“Eat shit, love!”

“YEEESSSSS!”

This time Dorothy was orgasming all the way down. She hit the surface and swallowed another mouthful. Then she was totally submerged while cumming up a storm.

The lads dunked her twice more. Each time Dorothy begged for it. When they finally called a halt to her ordeal, she hardly knew where she was.

The lads hosed her down before setting her free from the chair. Then they took her back to the shed. This time they stayed with her and shagged the shit out of her all night long until she passed out from the rapture of it all.

The next morning, James came to retrieve her. He was delighted to see he had a whole new wife. He thanked the lads for a job well done. Then he took Dorothy home where they shagged for the rest of the day.

It would be two weeks before the next stroppy wife would be delivered to the farm out in Keighley…

2019 (written for Dorothy Nov 20 ’19 by riwa)

(And a ducking stool drawing to go with it that I found on the Internet. You'll have to imagine the rest.)
View attachment 785865
Madiosi-2019-281-DoroPit.jpg

He rinsed her off before shutting off the hose. Then he pulled the platform back from the edge of the rails. He began to work the straps until she was free. She simply fell exhausted into his arms… “It was wonderful, darling.”

“No more forgetfulness?”

“Not unless you want to dunk me all over again, darling.” He chuckled as he led her away.

“Where are we going, love? What about my clothes?”

“John said we could use the barn for a few minutes.”

“Dreamy!” Dottie purred lustfully. But when they opened the barn door there was farmer John standing naked in a pile of straw, his cock saluting the shit-tank slut.

“Bloody hell!” Dottie gasped. James just pushed her down onto her knees… “Suck it, darling.”

“Are you s-sure??”

“I said ‘SUCK’!” and he grabbed her head and forced her. Dottie glugged as her husband forced her to suck their neighbor’s cock.

She grunted and gurgled with a mouthful of dick, humiliated she was sucking another man she knew as more than an acquaintance while her husband watched. Then James pulled her off and thrust his own cock between her lips. Dottie was forced to taste a dick that had fucked her shit-filled pussy just a short while ago!

She went back and forth on her knees in the straw of the barn, sucking one cock and then the other. It was humiliating as hell sucking another man right along with her husband. But it was also incredibly erotic, especially after her recent shit dunking.

James suddenly threw her down onto the bed of straw. Then he climbed on top, thrusting into her pussy as he started fucking her hard. Meanwhile farmer John knelt and forced her head sideways so he could enjoy fucking her mouth.

Dottie grunted and gurgled as she was fucked in both ends. It was embarrassing, but it was also arousing as hell. In no time at all she cried out as her husband fucked an orgasm right out of her erotically charged body.

She was a little disappointed he pulled out before cumming inside her, whereupon he motioned for their neighbor to have a go. Farmer John crawled on top and thrust his cock deep in her pussy. “Oh JOHN!” Dottie cried out as he started fucking her hard. At the same time her husband knelt by her head and fucked her face, forcing her to taste the remnants of her pussy on his cock… including shit residue!

She screamed again as another orgasm was fucked right out of her. Then John turned her over until she was lying on top of him, still fully impaled. That’s when her husband pushed against her arse from behind, forcing his way in and then fucking her hard as the two of them double-teamed her.

“FUCK ME, MY DARLINGS!” Dottie cried out. Then she screamed her orgasm again… screamed she was cumming again when she felt John’s seed pumping into her pussy while her husband fill her arse with his spunk.

Afterwards they made her suck their cocks clean. Then John went out and fetched their clothes so they could have some privacy changing in the barn. He also brought back the milk and eggs Dottie had forgotten from that morning. But Dottie was a happily dunked, thoroughly fucked woman as she and her husband walked home together with milk and eggs in hand.

Nine months later in the delivery room James remarked how their new baby boy had farmer John’s eyes as well as a remarkable resemblance to their neighbor’s facial features…

© 2016 (written for Dottie Mar 4 ’16 by riwa)
A thick rubber suit with 2 big plugs inside will give a lesser stinky smell to her surroundings, while the body is still covered in shit. attached hands and feet so nothing comes out. perhaps dottie would love a daily thick shit soup delivery or about 2 cowshits with a bottle of horse piss from John.

Back
Top Bottom