The Place To Be Crucified

Which is the place you'd like the most to be crucified?

• Public place

Votes: 226 63.3%
  • Forrest

Votes: 68 19.0%
  • Lakeside

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • On top of a hill

Votes: 135 37.8%
  • Private place

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • Indoor

Votes: 17 4.8%
  • Riverside

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Others (please put it in a comment)

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • On a religious place

Votes: 14 3.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Romantic eul dreams of hanging on her cross high on a clifftop gazing out across the sea
so her last sight in life will be of the waves, the sea-birds, the setting sun
(probably the entire fleets of all the NATO navies deciding to exercise off-shore too :p)

Slavegirl eul accepts what Windar's said,
I'll be crucified wherever my executioners
bloody well like! :rolleyes:

Romantic eul dreams of hanging on her cross high on a clifftop gazing out across the sea
so her last sight in life will be of the waves, the sea-birds, the setting sun
(probably the entire fleets of all the NATO navies deciding to exercise off-shore too :p)

Slavegirl eul accepts what Windar's said,
I'll be crucified wherever my executioners
bloody well like! :rolleyes:

No crucifixions on clifftop without a permitMadiosi 2017-075-no building.jpg

Some answers overlap. A beach or a riverside, hill top or a religuous place are all kinds of public places (unless here is meant 'public square'?).
I seem to be the first to cast 'others' : along a road? Modern version of the good old Via Appia?

I may agree with you, Loxuru.
With a "public place" was meant indeed a crowded place like a square or a market.
With a "hill" there was meant also a mountain but somehow it didn't take this.
A "religious place" would be for example a church, a temple so a kind of a (public) place with a definite religious meaning.
"Other" though can be a really exotic place to be crucified like for example underwater, in a freeway tunnel, a taxiway or to specify any of the other categories if needed. That's why "others" should be commented.

I may agree with you, Loxuru.
With a "public place" was meant indeed a crowded place like a square or a market.
With a "hill" there was meant also a mountain but somehow it didn't take this.
A "religious place" would be for example a church, a temple so a kind of a (public) place with a definite religious meaning.
"Other" though can be a really exotic place to be crucified like for example underwater, in a freeway tunnel, a taxiway or to specify any of the other categories if needed. That's why "others" should be commented.
Thanks for explaining, Railman.
So my vote 'others' applies to :
1) along a road; many people passing by some do stop.
2) in a port; also a lot of coming and going. People arriving by ship can see that law and order are taken seriously in this country.

I had to really think about this for a while, because I never really gave it much thought on what sort of location I (if given the choice) would like my own crucifixion to take place. In my fantasies of being arrested, imprisoned, tortured with whips scourging my tender flesh, force marched to my cross and finally nailed to it. I never really thought about where I would prefer it to be located. Kind of funny now that I think about it, that this question never occurred to me until now. At first glace at the options listed above my eyes were drawn to Forrest, Lakeside, Riverside and On a Hill Top. The reason being that I think it would be an interesting contrast to be mercilessly nailed to a cross, (possibly along with many other unfortunate souls who were also condemned to the same fate as I) which is so well known as a horrific means of torture and execution, to have it take place in a serene and beautiful location. For me it would a mixture of sadness and at the same time joyfulness, having such a magnificent view around me before I finally died. Despite the fact that I would be in absolute excruciating agony from hanging nailed to a cross, nude and exposed to everything.

However the part of me that’s a bit more creatively depraved, demands something more exciting than just a pretty view. So I gave it a bit more thought and I discovered that deep down when it comes to my ideal location for my crucifixion is some where dark and gothic. Someplace like the pathway leading up to an ancient castle. Where I’d be one of hundreds hanging from crosses, side by side other crucified victims outside some vicious warlord’s domain. Or perhaps instead my cross would be located atop a castle’s keep. All by myself- frightened and nailed to a cross like it’s some sort of weathervane, cold from the violent wind that’s heralding the oncoming storm. Thriving in pain and hoping that my suffering will be ended by a swift bolt of lighting.

Or maybe my crucifixion would happen deep below in the castle’s dungeon. Where it’s incredibly dark, with only a few torches on the stone walls. Where I’m kept isolated from the world above and forced to live out the remained of my life, crucified after hours of vicious torture. With only my unanswered screams echoing the dungeon to keep me company. My imagination races with other ideas similar to these. Hell another idea just right off the top of my head would a location you’d see in the video game Dark Souls or BloodBorne. I can see myself now having all my clothing ripped off by monstrous creatures and for them to crucify me to some crude looking cross they crafted, in hopes of capturing some defeated adventurer like myself. Although I'm not opposed to having my crucifixion take place in a public place, just like Barbaria1 said. Something about being helpless crucified while unable to do nothing, as others are able to stop and fully view your suffering and humiliation is quite thrilling.

I had to really think about this for a while, because I never really gave it much thought on what sort of location I (if given the choice) would like my own crucifixion to take place. In my fantasies of being arrested, imprisoned, tortured with whips scourging my tender flesh, force marched to my cross and finally nailed to it. I never really thought about where I would prefer it to be located. Kind of funny now that I think about it, that this question never occurred to me until now. At first glace at the options listed above my eyes were drawn to Forrest, Lakeside, Riverside and On a Hill Top. The reason being that I think it would be an interesting contrast to be mercilessly nailed to a cross, (possibly along with many other unfortunate souls who were also condemned to the same fate as I) which is so well known as a horrific means of torture and execution, to have it take place in a serene and beautiful location. For me it would a mixture of sadness and at the same time joyfulness, having such a magnificent view around me before I finally died. Despite the fact that I would be in absolute excruciating agony from hanging nailed to a cross, nude and exposed to everything.

However the part of me that’s a bit more creatively depraved, demands something more exciting than just a pretty view. So I gave it a bit more thought and I discovered that deep down when it comes to my ideal location for my crucifixion is some where dark and gothic. Someplace like the pathway leading up to an ancient castle. Where I’d be one of hundreds hanging from crosses, side by side other crucified victims outside some vicious warlord’s domain. Or perhaps instead my cross would be located atop a castle’s keep. All by myself- frightened and nailed to a cross like it’s some sort of weathervane, cold from the violent wind that’s heralding the oncoming storm. Thriving in pain and hoping that my suffering will be ended by a swift bolt of lighting.

Or maybe my crucifixion would happen deep below in the castle’s dungeon. Where it’s incredibly dark, with only a few torches on the stone walls. Where I’m kept isolated from the world above and forced to live out the remained of my life, crucified after hours of vicious torture. With only my unanswered screams echoing the dungeon to keep me company. My imagination races with other ideas similar to these. Hell another idea just right off the top of my head would a location you’d see in the video game Dark Souls or BloodBorne. I can see myself now having all my clothing ripped off by monstrous creatures and for them to crucify me to some crude looking cross they crafted, in hopes of capturing some defeated adventurer like myself. Although I'm not opposed to having my crucifixion take place in a public place, just like Barbaria1 said. Something about being helpless crucified while unable to do nothing, as others are able to stop and fully view your suffering and humiliation is quite thrilling.
Cool suggestions...

Dark, dark, dark ... but very creative! :cool:

A horrible place and how to die, Scarlet, but I am sure you deserve this.
crux pose 124.jpg
There is no need for more lighting than the camera needs to capture painful writhing...
crux pose 125.jpg
But you get an occasional visitor. He takes still photos and is posting them on the web even before you are dead.crux pose 126.jpg
He rapes you crucified body each time he visits and he enjoys when you plea for him not to take knowing you are helpless to stop him...

Love

Tree

Thankyou so much, Scarlet, to share your thoughts here so well written. You really got the idea of the thread's theme and took it up in a great way. :clapping:

View attachment 497917
There is no need for more lighting than the camera needs to capture painful writhing...
View attachment 497918
But you get an occasional visitor. He takes still photos and is posting them on the web even before you are dead.View attachment 497919
He rapes you crucified body each time he visits and he enjoys when you plea for him not to take knowing you are helpless to stop him...

Love

Tree
G'day Tree,

These fantastic images are reminiscent of Red Feline's torture/crucifixion movie "Red Room (Desperately seeking Red Feline) starring Jane von Detlefson. This film is the most extreme torture then crucifixion movie I have ever seen. Jane suffers under the scourge, back and front head to toe, is forced to ride a jagged horse front and back, has a crown of barbed wire tied tightly around her head - the blood trickling down her face is truly memorable and finally, has nails driven through her hands and feet and is left to die through an agonising 15+ minutes. Superb!

I attach a few stills as many members unfamiliar with Red Feline may wish to purchase this landmark production from Red Feline VOD (Windows only) or DVD (Mac users).

Warm regards, ranger 1.

Attachments

• Red Room crown of barbs.png
    Red Room crown of barbs.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 450
  • Red Room crucified3.png
    Red Room crucified3.png
    267 KB · Views: 452
View attachment 497917
View attachment 497918
But you get an occasional visitor. He takes still photos and is posting them on the web even before you are dead.View attachment 497919

Love

Tree
I'm not attracted (physically or romantically) to men. So the last part in this scenario with the photographer doesn’t at all appeal to me what so ever. I realize that being in such a vulnerable position such as having been crucified would leave me with zero options. However just so you know, that's something I'm not into. Now if the photographer were another woman, then that I'm 100% ok with.

I'm not attracted (physically or romantically) to men. So the last part in this scenario with the photographer doesn’t at all appeal to me what so ever. I realize that being in such a vulnerable position such as having been crucified would leave me with zero options. However just so you know, that's something I'm not into. Now if the photographer were another woman, then that I'm 100% ok with.
I certainly understand but you crucifixion is not be done for your 'pleasure':cool::mad::devil:

Back
Top Bottom