The Place To Be Crucified

Which is the place you'd like the most to be crucified?

• Public place

Votes: 226 63.3%
  • Forrest

Votes: 68 19.0%
  • Lakeside

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • On top of a hill

Votes: 135 37.8%
  • Private place

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • Indoor

Votes: 17 4.8%
  • Riverside

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Others (please put it in a comment)

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • On a religious place

Votes: 14 3.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Bleater said:
for sure on the market place, where everyone can see me suffer naked.
but before i have to be jailed in a cage in full wiew, the tortured naked in a very public place, let rest chained and exposed so everyone ca see and also poke me, then marched with the patibulum still nude (at least a rag) and crucified in a public place.

I must say, though, the shop keepers may not like it. Customers may not want to buy as your are forced to relieve yourself on the cross.
Public, though, that inspires.

One of my fantasies involves men walking among the crowds gathered for my crucifixion and hawking my clothes and possessions for sale as souvenirs. If I've had my head and body shaved prior to execution, then even my body hair would be offered as mementos of the occasion with shorn pubic curls fetching the highest prices by voyeurs wanting something unique for their crucifixion collection.

I must say, though, the shop keepers may not like it. Customers may not want to buy as your are forced to relieve yourself on the cross.

With cows, goats and pigs pissing and shitting all over the market place, yours are of little importance. What to you is shame, to the world is just nature. You are nothing, your screams mingle with those of the pig who's throat is cut.

So which is worse? The pain; the inevitability of death; the fact that you are NOTHING.

With cows, goats and pigs pissing and shitting all over the market place, yours are of little importance. What to you is shame, to the world is just nature. You are nothing, your screams mingle with those of the pig who's throat is cut.

So which is worse? The pain; the inevitability of death; the fact that you are NOTHING.

It is a combination of all of these things. Gagged and rendered mute, yoked, with legs spread and shackled, a coarse, heavy rope around your neck and tied to a gibbet above, you are displayed just as an animal. There is no relief for your misery, no ability to hide your nakedness, or control your bladder.

You close your eyes, but you can still hear the noisy crowd. When you open them again you recognize some of the faces and you hang your head in abject shame that you have been reduced to this.

The nighttime is quiet. A few people approach, but for the most part you are alone with just two guards. They are low paid and limited in their conversation. They care nothing for you or your suffering. After a long day in the broiling sun you stink and your odor, mixed with the smell of urine, repels them. Tomorrow at noon they will drag you to the cross and be rid of you, but that is 12 hours away.

As the sun comes up you raise your head and see hundreds of people crowding into the large city square. In 5 hours you will make your final journey to the place of crucifixion.

You are exhausted and hungry. You would fall to your knees if it wasn't for the heavy wooden yoke and rough rope around your neck. Still your body is slumped, your belly sags and you choke from the noose. Your penis and testicles hang limp and pathetic between your widespread legs and your thighs ache from being stretched so far apart for such a prolonged period of time. Even your anus itches unmercilessly and a large fly has discovered the moist, open orifice and crawls freely there. Other flies, attracted by sweat and rank urine, visit your nipples and alight on your face and chin, feasting on the drool and spittle from the ball gag.

The crowd is growing larger by the minute, and additional guards are now in place to keep them under control. You can see the faces closest to you and hear laughter and loud voices.

One of your guards takes a short wooden stick and lifts your balls and penis, displaying them to the hundreds gathered. A roar comes from the crowd. The guards moves the stick and pokes your belly button, pushing it in, before moving behind you and pushing the stick against your open anus and pushing in a small distance. The crowd screams in excitement.

Always a modest man, discrete in sexual intimacy, it is beyond your sense of humiliation to have your genitals and most private orifice exposed and ridiculed for the entertainment and arousal of hundreds of people. And then you feel your balls tighten and your penis start to stiffen involuntarily. You are mortified to be aroused but you cannot do anything about it. Your face turns crimson as your erection sprouts. The crowd grows quiet. There is a collective shock and a degree of amazement at your obscenely erect penis putting on a show for them. You must be guilty of your crimes if you are so depraved as to show sexual arousal at such a moment as this.

Shouts of "Crucify him!" "A slow death on the cross for this one!" "Plow him deep with the cornu!"

He finds himself trembling uncontrollably with fear. He knows now how he will die and he begs and pleads through the gag to his guards to kill him quickly. "I can give you money! I am a rich and important man!" They can't understand his muffled words and laugh out loud at his anguished despair. "Quit your whining and bleeting pig. You will die soon enough!"

Two days later two young men loiter on Crucifixion Hill. Curiosity keeps them there. Two days before they watched as the naked, yoked man was dragged by a heavy rope around his neck, through the main road and up to the execution site. He was still gagged, his legs spread and hobbled, as the guards reached the place of punishment. Almost one thousand people followed as the procession of guards and the condemned prisoner made slow progress up the hill. Several times he stumbled and almost fell, but strong arms holding the rope pulled him up, choking and gasping, and on they moved.

At the foot of the stipe the procession finally stopped. The condemned man had his yoke and shackles removed and finally, the noose from around his neck. He was too weak to stand on his own and had to be held up by two guards. He lost control of his bladder and pissed a heavy stream of urine on the ground.

The pentablum was brought and laid on the rough ground. Quickly the guards dragged the man, still gagged, and laid him on his back, stretching his arms and tying each wrist securely to the beam. Once he was secured the guards took him by each leg, pulling them wide apart and exposing his anus. Those in the crowd close enough could see his puckered anus and dark curly hair surrounding it.

The Executioner knelt down and examined the orifice, then motioned for a guard, who produced a thick, tapered wooden peg about a foot in length and a heavy wooden mallet. The guard wasted no time in lining up the peg with the condemned man's anus and, taking the mallet, ponded several well measured blows, hammering the large peg deep into the rectum, leaving about 6 inches protruding from his ass. He screamed from the intense pain and lost consciousness. The prisoner was then lifted with the pentablum and hoisted so that it was attached to the stipe. The peg was lined up with a hole midway up the stipe at a 50 degree angle and then secured with a large wooden bolt screwed to the rear of the stipe. Only then were his legs splayed and tied, with the soles of his feet pressed together, to the stipe. Only then did the guards douse him with a pail of dirty water to revive him.

Once crucified the condemned man looked out at the sea of faces and heard the murmuring voices. There were 5 other crosses standing on the hill but his was the only one occupied. It gave him little comfort that he was to die alone. The decision had been made to leave his gag in place, denying him the ability of articulating his suffering except for unintelligible sounds that emanated from unspeakable pain and torment. He who had given orders and been feared just at the sound of his voice, was left mute and pathetic.

He had raped and sodomized his slaves, both male and female, and now he found himself hanging sodomized, his rectum destroyed by 6 inches of wood pounded through his sphincter and crushing his prostate. He was erect and dripping now but far beyond caring.

It took almost 24 hours for him to die. About half of the crowd remained to watch until sundown, not expecting him to survive the night. When word spread the following morning that he was still alive, many hundreds returned to watch, in a noisy vigil, as he struggled on his cross.

It was almost noon on the second day. His body was burnt and blistered by the sun and his arms had dislocated from his shoulders. He could no longer struggle and hung limp now. His penis was half erect, but burned from the sun. He had ejaculated involuntarily more than once from riding the cornu, his last earthly seed pumped out for a thousand pair of eyes.

A little after noon he breathed his last breath. The crowd began to disperse and by nightfall even the guards were gone.

On the following afternoon, under a bright sun, the two young men climb Execution Hill. They are alone except for the body hanging on the cross. Vultures have been busy on the corpse, but it is still recognizable as human. The belly is bloated, the eyes, nose, lips, ears, nipples and genitals food for the vultures. There is still thick hair on the chest and belly, signifying that this was once a man.

One of the young men pick the noose off the ground and take it as a souvenir.

As they begin to make their way back down to the city the vultures return to feast on the carrion that was once a handsome, proud and vain man, lord and master of all he surveyed. He had whipped, tortured and had his slaves crucified for petty offenses. But his evil persecution had gone too far and in the end he was condemned to die a public death to serve as an example to others who might defy the norms of decency and a civilized society.

Last edited:
for sure on the market place, where everyone can see me suffer naked.
but before i have to be jailed in a cage in full wiev, the tortured naked in a very public place, let rest chained and exposed so everione ca see and also poke me, then marched with the patibulum still nude (at least a rag) and crucified in a public place.
I imagine it exactly the same way, and I like your short, powerful description.

Where to conduct judicial crucifixions? In a large park or similar public space, where lots of people spend time, even if they're not interested in crucifixions.

You've been on the cross for hours.

Earlier this morning, a crowd of fifty or a hundred spectators had gathered to whistle and shout and cheer as you were stripped and nailed and hoisted up to hang from your cross. They lingered for a while to mock and ogle; but they eventually dispersed, leaving you alone with the other condemned.

These are no company. You are all too caught up in your own suffering to talk to one another, and now your mouth and throat are too dry to make more than a hoarse croak. Your interaction consists solely of looking desperately at one another to see if anyone's found a way to reduce the pain, and seeing only other naked tormented bodies struggling for relief and finding none.

The park is full of people, picnicking and walking dogs and tossing Frisbees, but they don't spare you a glance. Occasionally, a passerby gets out a camera and shoots a few photos; or a pair of strollers takes a minute to walk around the crosses and look at the bare bodies; or a knot of young thugs pauses to shout taunts, slurp loudly from their drinks, and fling ice cubes that bounce off your torso and then slowly melt away into the dust at the foot of your cross. Most of the time, though, you are alone and ignored.

Looking out at the panorama of life before your eyes, you realize that the mass of humanity is utterly indifferent to your torment, and that when the long hours of increasing pain and thirst and exhaustion finally end in your death, the world will go on as it always has, just as if you had never lived at all.

Where to conduct judicial crucifixions? In a large park or similar public space, where lots of people spend time, even if they're not interested in crucifixions.
Good description. In a today's dystopic society, a public park offers lot of opportunities as a crucifixion site! I imagine, if crucifixions are regularly carried out in the park, people will get used to it. Ignored, there goes your last opportunity for thirty minutes of fame you hoped for as a crucified.:devil:

I would want to be Crucified in my back yard, very private. Tied to the cross in the glaring sunshine. A very select group of female nurse friends would be invited to attend. Sitting in the shade, enjoying a cocktail and my agony. They would chit-chat and verbally ridicule my "small" penis. If I attained an erection, the ridicule would increase.

I would like to be crucified at the public place. On the top of the hill. I imagine to wear patibulum berefoot over the sharp stones up to the hill. My sweat leaking over my naked body, my feet in wounds. My back would be flogged with flogelum brutally. At the end of the road I would be crucified with ,,cornu,, in my asshole. I would smell on piss,blood,cum and sweat. My cock will be in full erection. A crowd would be satisfied.

Can you define private and "few".........wasn't your famous scene "public"????
it was public,yes...but then i had no say in the matter...if i had my choise it would be private with only a few select people.

I would love to be taken out into the public and stripped naked and crucified in front of everybody!! It will feel so good when everybody watches my clothes being taken off and then my exposed body gets thrown on a wooden cross and everybody watches as I get nailed to it while I helplessly squirm and moan from pleasure. Then finally put up for display for all to see as I hang there all naked moaning and groaning from erotic pleasure and pain.
Sounds good to me. Would love to use that pic for a manip

Back
Top Bottom