The Price of Defeat

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aedile

Magistrate
I’m a historian by education. I specialized in the the Eastern Mediterranean region from the Bronze Age to the Byzantine period. If there is one event that was just as common in 1200 BC as it was in 1200 AD, it was the sacking of cities.

When history books take time to describe the sack of a city, they usually use a simple formula: pillage, burning, and rape. We described the fate of the people living in a sacked city in a similar formula: men killed, women raped, children enslaved. After a while; I started wondering what it must have been like to live (or die, as the case so often was) through the sack of a city in ancient and medieval times. The idea seemed so foreign to me, but it is something that happened to untold thousands, of people in the past.

I mentioned in another thread that my sexual fetishes revolve around dominant phallic symbols. It’s what brought me to crucifixion as a fetish, and it breeds the same fantasies around the idea of thousands of sex-starved men, after months of deprivation and hardship and violence, suddenly given access to the women of their target city. One of my personal theories is that nearly all human societies since the Agricultural Revolution have been organized around the principle of guaranteeing men’s sexual access to women, and the sheer number of sackings seems to bear this out. A lot of men fucked a lot of women simply because they could.

I’ve roleplayed the city-sacking scenario with my significant other a few times, and found it to be...extremely stimulating ;)

I’ll fill this thread with gifs and images that fit my fantasy, along with some quotes from historians and popular history writers and vignettes/musings of my own.

1572745204922.gif1572745400965.gif1572745416089.gif1572745460971.gif

Last edited:
I’ll start with this quote from “Ancient Siege Warfare” by Paul Kern:

For women, rape was the ultimate violation, marking the complete possession of them by the soldiers who had taken their city. From the phallic shape of the battering ram penetrating the city gates to priapic soldiers pillaging and raping in a violated city was a logical progression. Siege warfare was a explicit battle for sexual rights. The defenders were attempting to protect their sexual rights to their wives as well as the sexual integrity of their tribe or ethnic group. The raping that followed the fall of a city starkly symbolized total victory in a total war.

1572745735551.gif1572745762294.gif1572745799635.gif1572745965859.gif1572745992738.gif1572746067490.gif

Last edited:
Ahhhhh to be fucked by a brute of a man against your will, its simple really all of life can be summed up in " men want to fuck, women want to be fucked" everything else just stems from that it seems.

Fantastic photos thank you for sharing.

Are any of them you adeile?

This is a fantasy of mine as well, the leaders of the defeated city would be executed in public by cruxifion , naked after flogging . All the family then the women of the city would be subject to mass rape . My wife and I play out this in our games on occasions. it is very erotic.

Nice idea for a thread. I also share this fantasy (as someone on the conquering side).

If you might allow me a contribution, an image which has played wild in my imagination for as long as I can remember - Eugène Delacroix, Death of Sardanapalus : the ruler of Nineveh has his harem put to death as he watches after his beseiged city falls.

1145px-Delacroix_-_La_Mort_de_Sardanapale_(1827).jpg

Ahhhhh to be fucked by a brute of a man against your will, its simple really all of life can be summed up in " men want to fuck, women want to be fucked" everything else just stems from that it seems.

Fantastic photos thank you for sharing.

Are any of them you adeile?

I think a lot of human history can be summed up in the sentence, “some man wanted to fuck.”

No, none of these are me. Just gifs I’ve found to illustrate a story :)

Nice idea for a thread. I also share this fantasy (as someone on the conquering side).

If you might allow me a contribution, an image which has played wild in my imagination for as long as I can remember - Eugène Delacroix, Death of Sardanapalus : the ruler of Nineveh has his harem put to death as he watches after his beseiged city falls.

View attachment 771248

Good contribution! Some of the defeated would rather kill their women than allow the victors sexual access to them. Especially an Assyrian king. Those guys were held up as all that was tough and masculine. To have lesser men fucking his women would be incredibly emasculating.

This is a fantasy of mine as well, the leaders of the defeated city would be executed in public by cruxifion , naked after flogging . All the family then the women of the city would be subject to mass rape . My wife and I play out this in our games on occasions. it is very erotic.

One of my most erotic fantasies is to be crucified or impaled (or otherwise in the process of being executed) and helpless to stop my beloved from being raped in front of me. We’ve played with me as a conquering soldier, but we haven’t done that one yet.

Perhaps the producers of Game of Thrones were inspired by similar thoughts?

View attachment 771249

George R R Martin definitely was. Here’s scene from “A Clash of Kings” where a castle changes hands and the women who pleasured the previous occupiers are punished.

Stocks were hammered together for pretty Pia and the other women who shared their favors with the Lannister soldiers. Stripped and shaved, they were left...free for the use of any man who wanted them.

Three Frey men-at-arms were using them that morning as Arya went to the well. She tried not to look, but she could hear the men laughing.

“See there?” Amabel pointed across the yard at Pia. “When this northman falls, you’ll be where she is.”

I like to imagine what those three men-at-arms were doing that had them laughing so.

1572785141427.gif1572785153831.gif1572785167465.gif1572785184296.gif1572785201148.jpeg1572785214724.jpeg1572785227857.jpeg1572785238751.jpeg

Last edited:
In the 7th and 6th Centuries BCE, the city of Miletos was the jewel of the Greek World. Located on the Aegean coast of Anatolia. In Antiquity, the city possessed a near-perfect harbor (not so much anymore. The ruins of Miletos are now several miles inland thanks to deposits from the Meander River) and was the birthplace of the philosophical tradition that gave us Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle.

In 499 BCE, Miletos led the Greek cities of Asia Minor in a revolt against the Persian Empire. Long story short, they lost, and the punishment of Miletos was one of the first to be recorded in Western historical tradition by Herodotus. The punishment exacted on the inhabitants of Miletos takes a distinctly sexual character:

“Persian Fire” by Tom Holland
Her men [were] slaughtered, her women raped, her sons castrated, her daughters enslaved.

When the Greek city of Miletus fell to the Persians, every man was slaughtered, every woman was raped, all their daughters were enslaved and all of the boys were castrated.

The men of the Persian army imposed their sexual dominance on the Milesians. They took their pleasure from the women as the city burned after killing their men. The sons of Miletos would never sire children of their own, and the daughters would bear children to Persian men.

At least some in the Greek world saw the sack coming. Herodotus relates an oracle from the beginning of the war:
In that day, Miletos, thou planner of works that are evil,

Thou for a banquet shalt serve and a guerdon rich of the spoiler;

Many the long-locked gallants whose feet shall be washed by thy women
Washing their conqueror’s feet was probably the least of the women’s worries.

1572902263892.gif1572902317850.gif1572902473298.gif1572902492149.gif

[QUOTE="worthless fem, post: 484081, member: And frankly I fantasise about being on the receiving end of it!
[/QUOTE]

My significant other does as well (I’m male, she’s female), and I fantasize about being on the “giving” end, so it’s worked out for us so far!

And us girls (in spite of our protests) LIKE being treated that way.

Think of the Sabine women for instance!

Even then, the Romans were the bad boys of Italy! I’m sure more than one Sabine woman surprised her new husband with a spirited ride on their wedding night.

Come to think of it, that must have been a night to remember. All those newlywed couples consummating their marriages...

1572909755764.gif

Back
Top Bottom