The Price of Defeat

Go to CruxDreams.com
Corinth, Greece. 146 AD.

“So me and Lucius, when we got inside the walls, we didn’t go into the first house we saw like so many of the others. We went to the rich area of the city, right at the base of the acropolis. We went into one of the fancy brothels to see what we could find. Corinth was famous for its brothels, and now Inknow why. They were everywhere! Whores open for business as soon as we got into the city.”

“We found a pretty little whore hiding in this place, just the two of us. We had some fun with her. She begged us, said she would do anything if we let her live. So I said, ‘If you can get both of us off at the same time, we’ll let you live.”

“And sure enough, she did it! She sucked me
off and she jerked Lucius’ cock, and by Jupiter’s balls, we came at the same time!”

“So did you let her live?”

“‘Course not! Girls who been whores for years don’t sell well. I shoved my gladius into her belly and let her pick up her innards, and then we headed on to the nobles’ houses. That’s where the women who fetch a good price are!”

1573955925122.gif

1573996378659.gif

Survive this.

The words rang through Eudoxia’s head as the victorious soldier fucked her. His callused hands gripped her smooth, pale ass cheeks, pulling her hips back into his body. His stink was overwhelming: sweat and blood and other bodily fluids. She never would allow him near her in happier times, regardless of his allegiance. Now he was fucking her. A noble citizen of Amorium. Daughter of an advisor to Strategos himself.

Survive this.

The initial, searing pain, the sensation of being spilt open from the inside had faded, replaced by a dull ache. Her body was responding to the sudden presence of a cock inside her womanhood. Women had been fucked by men for thousands of years. Her body knew how to help her survive.

Survive this.

Her screams had given way as well, replaced by whimpers and moans of fear and humiliation. This man had tackled her as she ran from him inside her own house, laughed as he dazed her with a cuff to the temple, and dragged her to her parents’ bed (not that he knew or cared, of course). The soldier forced her to present her naked ass to him, and he stroked himself as he prepared to take her. Eudoxia tried to pull away once, but the man grabbed handful of her hair and brutally yanked her back. “You no fight, I no kill,” he growled to her in broken Greek.

Survive this.

The soldier made a show of probing Eudoxia’s asshole with the tip of his cock. He laughed and slapped her ass when she screamed in horror and humiliation, but he did not take her there. He spat on his hand, rubbed his cock with it, found her other hole, and with practiced ease drove himself straight into her.

Survive this.

Eudoxia could hear her sister in the next room, going through the same ordeal. There was more slapping from her sister’s room, though. More shouts from the man taking her sister. Eudoxia must be lucky. Her soldier seemed more focused on the pleasures of the sex he was having. She noticed a wet slurping sound every time he withdrew his cock for another thrust, and grew nauseous.

Survive this.

The soldier fucking Eudoxia picked up the pace of his thrusts, leaned in to her, and squeezed her hanging breasts. His moaning grew louder, washing her face in his hot breath, and Eudoxia realized he was about to cum. Eudoxia was not married, but her sister was, and when Eudoxia had asked what sex was like, her sister said that her husband (and men in general), always looked ridiculous when they were close to climax, and made hilarious sounds during the climax itself.

With a shudder, the soldier let out a long, high-pitched moan and drove himself deep into Eudoxia. She gasped in pain as his cock bumped up against something inside her, then she could feel it spasming, twitching as he released his seed into her womb. His moan never stopped as he gave a couple more thrusts, and then, breathing heavily, withdrew from her. There was the slurping sound again.

Eudoxia fell onto the bed and cried in shame and fear. What was going to happen now? Was he going to kill her? Was she going to become a slave? Be sold?

Survive this.

Eudoxia’s heard a male scream of pleasure from the next room, followed by a plaintive wail from her sister. Eudoxia turned her head to look for the soldier who had taken her, but he was already striding toward her, his clothes back in place. She squealed, expecting a sword or knife, but instead her grabbed her hair and hauled her naked to her feet. She was wobbly on the floor. Her legs felt leaden, her womanhood hurt, and something (blood or seed or both) was leaking between her legs. The soldier didn’t care, he pushed her out into the hall and half-dragged her to the next room, where her sister was lying facing down on Eudoxia’s bed, and big brute of a soldier was tightening his belt.

Eudoxia’s soldier asked the man a question in their language. The brute shrugged, grabbed a knife from his kit, and strode over to Eudoxia’s sister. Eudoxia screamed in horror, trying to warn her sister, but the soldier holding her cuffed her on the head again and dragged her away. From the room, Eudoxia heard a despairing, “no, no!” in Greek, followed by a wet slice and splashing sound.

Sobbing, Eudoxia let the soldier haul her naked out into the street. It was a scene of tears and blood and rape. Men thrusted between the splayed legs of women openly in the street. Men bent women over whatever appropriate-height structure they could find and took their pleasure. Some women lay where they had been left, legs open obscenely, trying to hold closed their slit bellies or, having lost the battle for life, stared lifelessly up into the sky. Eudoxia saw one poor woman left face down in the middle of the street, her ass raised to the sky. A wooden stake of some kind had been driven into her hole, and from it flew an enemy battle standard.

Survive this.

The soldier dragged the stunned, crying Eudoxia to a crossroads, where a group of young women was being assembled. Each of them were naked except for a rusty iron collar and chain connecting her with the girl next to her, and each showed the same signs of the rape that Eudoxia had just endured. An older man (a slave trader! Eudoxia realized) came up to the soldier, greeted him in their language, and gestured him to put Eudoxia into the line. When she was situated next to another frightened girl, the soldier gave Eudoxia one last lecherous look up and down. He cupped a breast one more time and walked away, taking a purse of coin from the slave traded as he left.

Eudoxia did not react when someone locked a collar around her neck. More women were dragged to the group over the course of the afternoon, and as evening fell, they were led out of the city still naked, past crowds of looting soldiers who, cheered, clapped, and made lewd gestures. They spent the night in the army camp. Many of the girls were pulled away to entertain returning troops, but Eudoxia was spared, being in the middle of the long coffee. In the morning, Eudoxia and her fellow surviving women of Amorium were given simple tunics, shoes, and hats to ward off the Anatolian sun (they needed to be somewhat pretty for their sale in Antioch!) began their long journey into slavery.

Last edited:
What a thing to wake up to! Such a lavish and lurid description of a rape and pillage

I reckon that can ruin your whole day.

Or make it? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 978DC820-A85A-4154-B991-F275FE106108.jpeg
    978DC820-A85A-4154-B991-F275FE106108.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 260
gjpain’s post regarding the fate of Princess Romilda of Lombardy in the “Stories of Martyrdom” thread deserves mentioning here.

Romilda was the sister of King Authari of Lombardy. She married Duke Gisulf of Friuli, a Lombard vassal.

When Duke Gisulf was killed defending the city of Cividale against Avar invaders, Romilda negotiated with the Avar Khagan. The chronicler Paul claims that she saw the handsome Khagan on the field outside the city and immediately offered herself to him as a wife. In any case, it’s clear that she offered to surrender the city in exchange for marriage protection and safe passage of some kind. It was probably an arrangement of practicality rather than lust for a barbarian Khagan, but we’ll let Paul tell his tale:

The barbarian king, hearing this, promised her with wicked cunning that he would do what she had enjoined and vowed to take her in marriage. She then without delay opened the gates of the fortress of Forum Julii and let in the enemy to her own ruin and that of all who were there. The Avars indeed with their king, having entered Forum Julii, laid waste with their plunderings everything they could discover, consumed in flames the city itself, and carried away as captives everybody they found, falsely promising them, however, to settle them in the territories of Pannonia, from which they had come.

Romilda indeed, who had been the head of all this evil-doing, the king of the Avars, on account of his oath, kept for one night as if in marriage as he had promised her, but upon the next he turned her over to twelve Avars, who abused her through the whole night with their lust, succeeding each other by turns. Afterwards too, ordering a stake to be fixed in the midst of a field, he commanded her to be impaled upon the point of it, uttering these words, moreover, in reproach: "It is fit you should have such a husband." Therefore the detestable betrayer of her country who looked out for her own lust more than for the preservation of her fellow citizens and kindred, perished by such a death.

Here is an engraving of the impalement of Romilda done by Matthäus Merian the Elder, ca. 1630.

1574028182471.jpeg

Last edited:
Addendum: Gisulf was about 64 when he died in battle, and he and Romilda had 8 children together, so she was probably a similar age, somewhere between 50-60 on the day of her impalement.

Maybe she was an early Medieval cougar, but I doubt she offered marriage to the Khagan simply out of lust. Either way, he certainly betrayed her.

Here is an engraving of the impalement of Romilda done by Matthäus Merian the Elder, ca. 1630.

View attachment 777874

Two things.

One, YIKES!

Two, that’s one of the few views of full female frontal nudity I’ve ever seen in the art of that period.

Attachments

• C4D9C5E6-8AF1-4A3C-B1B2-F3635499B85A.jpeg
    C4D9C5E6-8AF1-4A3C-B1B2-F3635499B85A.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 311
Two things.

One, YIKES!

Two, that’s one of the few views of full female frontal nudity I’ve ever seen in the art of that period.

Yes, definitely rare to see that. I think a couple of things make it “acceptable” for the time. 1) It fits the “wicked woman being punished” motif you see in medieval and Renaissance art depicting Hell and/or sinners. 2) She’s being impaled in the background, so it’s not front and center.

Here’s another example from
Samuel Moreland's "History of the Evangelical
Churches of the Valleys of Piedmont" (1658), which depicts the atrocities committed during the suppression of the Waldensians in northwest Italy in 1655.

Martha Constantine, a handsome young woman, was treated with great indecency and cruelty by several of the troops, who first ravished, and then killed her by cutting off her breasts. These they fried, and set before some of their comrades, who ate them without knowing what they were. When they had done eating, the others told them what they had made a meal of, in consequence of which a quarrel ensued, swords were drawn, and a battle took place. Several were killed in the fray, the greater part of whom were those concerned in the horrid massacre of the woman, and who had practiced such an inhuman deception on their companions.

Magdalen Bertino, a Protestant woman of La Torre, was stripped stark naked, her head tied between her legs, and thrown down one of the precipices;

Ann Charboniere had one end of a stake thrust up her body; and the other being fixed in the ground, she was left in that manner to perish

This drawing is allegedly of Ann’s impalement.

1574032541051.jpeg

Here’s another drawing showing similar impalements of heretic women during the crackdown.

1574032573358.jpeg

Churches of the Valleys of Piedmont" (1658), which depicts the atrocities committed during the suppression of the Waldensians in northwest Italy in 1655.

View attachment 777900

Here’s another drawing showing similar impalements of heretic women during the crackdown.

View attachment 777901

:boaa:

View attachment 777900

View attachment 777901
John Milton: On the Late Massacre in Piedmont

Avenge, O Lord, thy slaughter'd saints, whose bones
Lie scatter'd on the Alpine mountains cold,
Ev'n them who kept thy truth so pure of old,
When all our fathers worshipp'd stocks and stones;
Forget not: in thy book record their groans
Who were thy sheep and in their ancient fold
Slain by the bloody Piemontese that roll'd
Mother with infant down the rocks. Their moans
The vales redoubl'd to the hills, and they
To Heav'n. Their martyr'd blood and ashes sow
O'er all th' Italian fields where still doth sway
The triple tyrant; that from these may grow
A hundred-fold, who having learnt thy way
Early may fly the Babylonian woe.

Historically rape was used as a form of torture and there was no such thing as a prisoners "rights" so I suppose men felt they could do whatever they wanted to and with female prisoners.

But while I was in Europe I had a conversation with a friend of mine and she said "If my children were staving i would sell my body (and she has a really nice body) for whatever it would bring in order to feed them. If I had enough money to feed my family no amount of money in the world would make me sleep with someone I didn't want to."

I think this brings up an important point. A woman in a city being sacked or one in a prison only has one thing she can bargain with, her body, I can see myself 'giving' myself to someone if I thought it would bring me advantage, more food, no more torture, avoid execution, freedom.

kisses

willowfall
View attachment Cell Sex.mp4

Back
Top Bottom