there for day, please don`t give him any ideas

My lips are sealed :D

Too Late Little Sis. She`s Mine
We are going to be spread eagled on a king sized bed
side by side the nappies are to stop us wetting the bed

Can`t do anymore today,kids are home demanding food
so it`s off with the dirty bitch and back to being mum Thanks Guys And Girls

These are great ! Love it! :p:D

By the ruling of the court the women are hanged naked before the crowd and the cameras. The cameras offer the women no modesty as they are arranged to capture the suffering of Dorothy’s and Kathy’s execution.
h 409.jpg
Over six minutes after the trapdoor opened the women are still flailing about as they lose their fight with the rope.
h 410.jpg
Legs open, legs close, peddling, two naked writhing bodies bounce off each other we try to entwine our legs together to ease the burning agony around our neck but to no avail. There is only one winner, the noose, and ten minutes later two lifeless bodies will be hanging in front of a now dispersing crowd, and you will refill your whisky glass…

-Dorothy Brown

Over eight minutes of being hanged Dorothy becomes still. Her face changes expression and her thighs pull together. The damn bitch is having her last orgasm!
h 411.jpg
There is a strange content look on her face as she is overwhelmed by her climax.
h 412.jpg
As her body begins to relax it looks like Kathy is starting to have one also!
h 413.jpg
The crowd is greatly enjoying the scene!

Kathy is more animated with her orgasm. She pulls her legs up as she climaxes.
h 414.jpg
The crowd howls as Kathy is quite wild as she thrashes through her final climax.
h 415.jpg
As her orgasm peaks Kathy drops her legs. Suddenly the noose seals her throat. There are no more gasps from Kathy. She being the end of her fight as her eyes water and her vision fades.
h 416.jpg
Kathy is no longer moving. The rope has killed her. Dorothy is not far behind. She does a last thrash. Her mouth is open and drool spills from her mouth but she cannot breathe any longer.
h 417.jpg
Kathy’s body hangs limp from her noose while Dorothy thrashes as stale air burns her lungs.
h 418.jpg
More than twelve minutes after they were hanged Dorothy and Kathy have been executed.
h 419.jpg
The crowd begins to file out passing their bodies hanging from the nooses. The Hangman seems pleased that they suffered gruesomely as they were slowly strangled to death.
h 420.jpg
Hey, they are dead. They got what they deserved…

I think it is time to press charges against Barb and Messaline. They had way to much fun looking at Kathy and Dorothy. I remember this spiteful
Geeze! You two deserve to be hanged. :p
As Barb wanted to have another perspective you could hogtie her and then connect her feet with a rope around her neck. This way she can last even longer and she would be in the happy position to rest cushy on her tummy.

I think it is time to press charges against Barb and Messaline. They had way to much fun looking at Kathy and Dorothy. I remember this spiteful

As Barb wanted to have another perspective you could hogtie her and then connect her feet with a rope around her neck. This way she can last even longer and she would be in the happy position to rest cushy on her tummy.

thumb.php.jpg You mean, like this? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmm .... doesn't seem very practical to me ... :confused:

rather uncomfortable too, I think. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom