The prosecution of Kathy Summer

Go to CruxDreams.com
No pink ropes but I love the silence.
thumb.php

The epilogue...

The two women have been hanged for acts that in most places are even crimes. Debate the issue as you wish but any way you look at it Dorothy and Kathy are dead. Messaline has left with Judith to continue her Anjou tour. I bring Barbara to the gallows where their bodies still hang. She looks at the two bodies and says “I don’t understand why they were hanged.”
h 424.jpg
I look at Barb rubbing her thighs together. She may not agree that Dorothy and Kathy were hanged but watching their execution seems to have excited her. I suggest we go get dinner at an Italian restaurant I know of nearby. I give the keys to the Mustang to her and she drives west on Arkansas 412. Barb looks at me and says “You seem lost.”

“It used to be open ground around here” I sigh. “When the hell did they put an Interstate highway in here?”

“Tree, things change. Areas build up” Barb says as we pull up to the traffic light by St. Joseph’s Church in Tontitown.

“This used to be just stop signs. They must have torn down Mary Maestri’s restaurant” I groan.

Barb says “The hotel’s restaurant isn’t too bad. Why don’t we eat there?”

She turns the car around and drives back towards Springdale. She tells me “I don’t think it was right those women were hanged but I have to admit it turned me on watching them. You wouldn’t do that to me, would you?”
hammer 1.jpg
I neglect to tell Barb about the letter I have in my jacket’s pocket from the IMF about her. That is for another thread…

Tree

There you are Barbaria,i had better not do anymore
otherwise Mr Tree will be after me with his shotgun
i have wrecked his thread already

C2D6D8CA-5668-4CEA-B110-82B946948FD4.jpeg A nappy and red stockings .... really, Dottie? I don’t want to be seen in public like this! :facepalm:

I look at Barb rubbing her thighs together

What? I NEVER do THAT! :rolleyes:

I give the keys to the Mustang to her and she drives west on Arkansas 412.

Willingly? He gave me the keys willingly, without making me go to bed with him first? The guy must be going soft! ;)

Barb looks at me and says “You seem lost

Nope. He’s gone senile. One birthday or one drink too many. Take your pick :p

You wouldn’t do that to me, would you?”

Like helll he wouldn’t ... :mad:

I neglect to tell Barb about the letter I have in my jacket’s pocket from the IMF about her. That is for another thread…

Oh Shit! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom