The protesters' trial

Go to CruxDreams.com
Saturday morning arrives. Tree gets up early (for him) and climbs the hill where Messa, Barb, and Kathy are crucified. He gets there about a quarter past ten and stops at Kathy’s cross first.

This cowboy stands below me and asks how I am doing. What the hell is he thinking? Every inch of my body is in pain. I am hungry, thirsty, and exhausted. I groan “How the hell do you think I am? How much longer will this take?”

-Kathy

Tree looks her over. Her ample breasts heave with each breath and her pussy is well exposed between her spread thighs. He shrugs and says “You are in good health. I can’t see you dying before sometime tomorrow.”
messa 037.jpg
“Tomorrow? I’ll be insane spending another night on this cross” I shriek the best I can.

“Hey, I didn’t sentence you” he defensively replies.

-Kathy

Tree shuffles over to Barb where she hangs naked from three spikes holding a doomed prisoner on her cross.

“You seem to be doing pretty well after a day up there” he says to me.

“Fuck you! We don’t deserve to be executed but this is inhumane! We are being tortured to death” I retort.

“I didn’t try or sentence you to the cross” Tree says. “I just got paid to do your sentence. It’s your job just to die.”

“Look, you bastard, I have been up here for a day and while I hurt like I have never been before I don’t think I am dying anytime soon” I complain.

“Well, you are young enough and healthy. I can’t see you dying before tomorrow” he replies almost casually.

“Tomorrow? I can’t even hold my legs together anymore” I scream.

barb crux 31.jpg
“At least you still look great on your cross” he says.

I am so damn screwed!

-Barb

Tree moves down the row to Messaline. He notices Messa still looks very pretty even after a day being crucified. Tree sits down and lights a Marlboro.

I raise my head and say “I feel like hell. Do I look OK?”

“You look beautiful. You are the prettiest woman I have ever crucified” he says.

ka crux d3 002.jpg
I don’t know if he is lying to me but I accept the complement…

-Messa

“Tomorrow? I can’t even hold my legs together anymore” I scream.

barb crux 31.jpg
“At least you still look great on your cross” he says.

I am so damn screwed!

-Barb

Legs together????

Wait! You mean that damn rodent with the camera is on the loose?

Oh Shit! :confused::facepalm:

Tree has retired for his early afternoon cocktails while elsewhere in Cruxton Lord Despard Wragg is requested to visit his cousin, Archbishop Wragg, at the Cruxton Abbey. While Lord Despard is the official ruler of Cruxtonia his cousin is truly the ruling hand of the nation.

Archbishop Wragg, flanked by his attendants greets his cousin say “I appreciate you taking time to visit me at this short of notice.”

Seething, Lord Wragg lies and replies “It is always a pleasure to see you, your eminence.”

The archbishop is no fool and ignores the lord’s seeming pleasantry. He says “You and your prosecutor Jollyrei have condemned three women to death by crucifixion.”

“Indeed, we have. I assume you have approved as I have heard no dissent on your part” Lord Wragg replies.

“You are hearing my dissent now. I have it on good authority the criminals will not die before tomorrow” the archbishop growls.

“Then they shall have suffered well, don’t you think” Lord Despard replies.

“Dear cousin, tomorrow is Sunday. It is a holy day and do not want naked women slowly dying on their crosses while people should be at the Cruxton Abbey attending services and tithing to the collection basket” the archbishop scowls.

Lord Wragg detects his cousin is less than pleased Messa, Barb, and Kathy well could be alive while the church is missing ‘donations’ from the congregation that may be up on the hill gawking at the three naked women still writhing on their crosses.

“So you want my guards to stick spears in the wenches’ chests and finish them this evening” Lord Despard asks.
c 0101.jpg
Archbishop Wragg says “No, you fool. Contact the executioner and inform him to take the women down at ten o’clock. If any are alive take them to the abbey’s infirmary and if they are dead dump their bodies in the swine pit to feed the pigs.”

“You realize he will want to be paid for his services” Despard warns.

The archbishop wipes his mouth and says “I’m sure Cruxtonia can afford what he demands.”
wragg 004.jpg
Lord Wragg goes to the villa where Tree is staying. He knocks but receives no answer. He proceeds to enter and finds Tree consuming large quantities of alcohol on the veranda. Noting that is early afternoon Lord Wragg asks “Aren’t you starting a bit early?”
tree god.jpg
“It is ‘happy hour’ somewhere” Tree replies. “What do you want?”

Despard Wragg explains the situation to Tree. Tree shrugs and says “I can do that but it is going to cost you a thousand dollars for each live one and seven hundred and fifty for any dead ones.”

“You seem to be a bit expensive” Lord Wragg notes.
Riff 001.jpg
“Take it or leave it” Tree replies. “And that is in US dollars and you supply the transport of the women…”

It is a holy day and do not want naked women slowly dying on their crosses
Contact the executioner and inform him to take the women down at ten o’clock.

Compassion?????
No wait...................

I wonder how much Tree wants for re-nailing them on Monday?
It ought to be at a discount since the holes are pre-made.

About a half hour before sunset Tree staggers climbs the hill to the crucified women. Messa and Kathy seem to be somewhat passed out. Barb is certainly not.

Tree walks up to the center cross and looks up at Barb. He takes a drag off his Marlboro and swigs some Seagram’s. Casually he says “You are looking pretty good, Barbara. You would make it to late tomorrow I would guess.”

Barb fidgets as much as she has strength to and gasps “My body might but my mind will be gone. Tree, I cannot take another night on this cross!”
c 0102.jpg
Tree huffs a bit and says “Hang in there a few more hours and it will be over.”

“Are you going to finish then, Tree? You can’t let us die in Sunday” Barb snarls.

Tree doesn’t answer. He shuffles down the hill.

Sunday morning… shortly after sunrise…

A crowd much smaller than Friday’s climb the hill to see three condemned prisoners doing their final throes on their crosses.
three up d.jpg
Much to their disappointment they find only three bare bloodstained crosses and resign themselves that the women have died and are pig food by now.
c 0105.jpg
They walk down the hill to go to the service at the Cruxton Abbey knowing they will have to tight an amount that that would at least look what they should be putting in the basket. Politics looks different from everyone’s point of view…

So what really happened that Saturday night?

Tree, Bull, and Gunner took the three from their crosses. They were all still very much alive. They were taken to the abbey’s infirmary where a special team of doctors and nurses reset their broken bone and mended the wounds of the spikes.

After they recovered Messa returned to France to be with her lover Judith.
messa 043.jpg
Kathy became a famous world traveler known for her proficiency at giving head.
head 094.jpeg
The men enjoyed her even if she refused to swallow…

Barbara returned to the University of the Virgin Martyr to complete her studies with a newfound appreciation of what judicial punishment could entail.
bar in 041.jpg
Let’s hope she stays out of trouble in the future…

The End

So what really happened that Saturday night?

Tree, Bull, and Gunner took the three from their crosses. They were all still very much alive. They were taken to the abbey’s infirmary where a special team of doctors and nurses reset their broken bone and mended the wounds of the spikes.

After they recovered Messa returned to France to be with her lover Judith.
View attachment 766293
Kathy became a famous world traveler known for her proficiency at giving head.
View attachment 766292
The men enjoyed her even if she refused to swallow…

Barbara returned to the University of the Virgin Martyr to complete her studies with a newfound appreciation of what judicial punishment could entail.
View attachment 766291
Let’s hope she stays out of trouble in the future…

The End
Great story Tree , we all lived to see another day.

Back
Top Bottom