The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
The Rape and Pillage of the Land of Queen Tricia

Queen Patricia holds much territory in the great lands; more than any one man holds! She does so with a firm but wise hand that shares both the bountiful land but the trade routes that cross her strategic land with her subjects. Make no mistake her benevolence has limits. She treats her subjects better than her neighbors by far but hardly as equals. She enjoys the fruits of her wise leadership.

002.jpg

But there is an ill wind coming from the south where a rouge band of warriors approach from Ylati. The warlord known only as ‘Tree’ has been wracking havoc on the trade routes.

tree warrior.jpg

The peace that Queen Tricia’s land has experienced has made her armies complacent and was easily overrun by Tree’s marauders. Tree sends his emissary Old Slave to negotiate the surrender of her land.

“What does he demand” I ask as I look at him from my throne. I find him interestingly handsome but am curious as to what he carries in in his hand and his name. “And what you carry could never fit even the most vain I know.”

“It is the battle banner of Tree, Queen Tricia. Tree demands a worthy sacrifice to demonstrate your submission” Old Slave says.

“This is Barbara and Siss: you can pick one. I know what he does but they will gladly suffer his vile crucifixion without protest.”

princess 047 A.jpg

“I’m afraid is will not satisfy Tree” Old Slave replies. “He wants you and the rest of your trifecta crucified.”

“I will not submit to such horrors” I protest. “Why am I talking to the likes of you named ‘Old Slave’ over such matters anyway?”

“I am indeed known as ‘Old Slave’ as I was held as one for much of my life as such until Tree freed me. I warn you surrender your life and those of your court or the pillage Tree will inflict upon your people will turn your people forever against you throughout history!”

“Do you realize I can have you struck down where you stand” I yell.

“Dear lady, I am certain you could but I assure you that would more than annoy Tree” Old Slave replies.

-Queen Tricia

Tree

“And what you carry could never fit even the most vain I know.”

Must be my old eyes, but after looking again I'm still not sure what's in my left hand. He says it's your battle banner, it looks as if it might be a cornu which fits with the crucifixion talk.

I hope Old Slave gets away from the lioneses den with all parts intact.

“What does he demand” I ask as I look at him from my throne. I find him interestingly handsome but am curious as to what he carries in in his hand and his name. “And what you carry could never fit even the most vain I know.”

“It is the battle banner of Tree, Queen Tricia. Tree demands a worthy sacrifice to demonstrate your submission” Old Slave says.

I am trying to imagine what could be on Tree's battle banner.

And "interestingly handsome"? That could mean many things.

“I’m afraid is will not satisfy Tree” Old Slave replies. “He wants you and the rest of your trifecta crucified.”

Tree you are Diabolical!!! You know I can't let my people suffer. I hope we can work out an alternative solution. I think Barb and Siss are a good compromise. Or, I can strike down old slave and rally my people!!!

Do you realize I can have you struck down where you stand” I yell.

“Dear lady, I am certain you could but I assure you that would more than annoy Tree” Old Slave replies.

He is good looking and it would be a waste of such a fine looking, loyal slave. Be reasonable.

The Rape and Pillage of the Land of Queen Tricia

Queen Patricia holds much territory in the great lands; more than any one man holds! She does so with a firm but wise hand that shares both the bountiful land but the trade routes that cross her strategic land with her subjects. Make no mistake her benevolence has limits. She treats her subjects better than her neighbors by far but hardly as equals. She enjoys the fruits of her wise leadership.

View attachment 418832

But there is an ill wind coming from the south where a rouge band of warriors approach from Ylati. The warlord known only as ‘Tree’ has been wracking havoc on the trade routes.

View attachment 418834

The peace that Queen Tricia’s land has experienced has made her armies complacent and was easily overrun by Tree’s marauders. Tree sends his emissary Old Slave to negotiate the surrender of her land.

“This is Barbara and Siss: you can pick one. I know what he does but they will gladly suffer his vile crucifixion without protest.”

View attachment 418833

“I will not submit to such horrors” I protest. “Why am I talking to the likes of you named ‘Old Slave’ over such matters anyway?”

“I am indeed known as ‘Old Slave’ as I was held as one for much of my life as such until Tree freed me. I warn you surrender your life and those of your court or the pillage Tree will inflict upon your people will turn your people forever against you throughout history!”

“Do you realize I can have you struck down where you stand” I yell.

-Queen Tricia

Tree

Tree, I love it!!! Well done!!!

I won't take this lying down, or will I...

Tree's 'battle banner' is a massive hand-woven straw hat that in modern time would be known a 'cowboy hat'.
Don't be so quick to finish Tree's story, I'm a very attractive, resourceful Sovereign .
Queen Tricia is indeed attractive and resourceful. If anyone has followed a Tree story knows she would not be saying 'OK, he said I get crucified so I guess its over' ...

Tree's 'battle banner' is a massive hand-woven straw hat that in modern time would be known a 'cowboy hat'.

Queen Tricia is indeed attractive and resourceful. If anyone has followed a Tree story knows she would not be saying 'OK, he said I get crucified so I guess its over' ...
Good, I like feisty women, it makes it more gratifying when they meet their fate;):p

“You have until this time tomorrow to decide or Master Tree’s patience will be quite tested” Old Slave says as he begins to leave. He turns and adds “Two more things- do not ponder leaving your chamber as Archer and Taurus are posted guard and are under orders to rape and bugger the lot of you if any of you touch the door. And at sunset I recommend you go to your balcony and view a preview of Master Tree wrath demonstrated in your courtyard.”

Queen Tricia ponders the quandary she finds herself in. She summons Barbara and Siss to her bedroom. They really aren’t her ‘court’ but lovers, concubines, and trusted advisors rolled into one. She is quite popular with her subjects but what her legacy would be if she allows the barbarian Tree’s rouge army to pillage and rape her lands. Perhaps we should listen in…

“Barbara, Siss, I have never contemplated such an event of my land by this cad from Ylati conquering my lands! He wants the three of us crucified! I did of course offer both of you to the barbarian but cannot find how I could possibly accept being exposed and suffer such a brutal humiliating death! I am far too fair and beautiful to submit to such disgrace.

d 002.jpg

“But again, I have worked hard to make my subjects pleased which all goodwill would vanish if I allow them to suffer under this conquering horde of unwashed bile. And you must admit I would look radiant crucified!

d 006.jpg

“Come, help me meditate” I implore more than order. Siss and Barbara eagerly comply.

les 079.jpg

As the sun begins to set, a voice booms from the courtyard. Old Slave bellows “Master Tree has promised a demonstration of his resolve and she is here! I suggest you come to the balcony!”

I hate to be interrupted but go to the balcony. I walk onto the balcony and am appalled what I see!

owp 247.jpg

“Queen Tricia they are going to hang me!” Lady Deborah cries.

g 006.jpg

“You can surrender now but this wench dies either way for you petulance and vanity” Old Slave calls up.

I cannot save her. I have heard of this ‘Tree’ and he is both reviled by his enemies and revered by his followers one cannot argue once he issues a decree his word worth its weight in salt and gold combined! Lady Deborah’s neck is captured in the rope.

g 010.jpg

“Oh please save me” she cries as Old Slave reads her death warrant from a balcony. I cannot save her as I watch her hoisted from the platform.

g 014.jpg

She looks marvelous as she is hanged but slow life fades from Lady Deborah’s body.

g 019.jpg

Old Slave declares “Lady Deborah is but an example of Master Tree’s wrath. Lords and nobles gaze upon the woman beside you and decide if she is next to the gallows and ask yourselves if the vanquished Queen Tricia more worthy of your loyalty than your lady’s neck?”

As Lady Deborah’s body goes limp I watch the courtyard empty and realize I have no friends nor a man willing to fight…

g 020.jpg

-Queen Tricia

Tree

“You have until this time tomorrow to decide or Master Tree’s patience will be quite tested” Old Slave says as he begins to leave. He turns and adds “Two more things- do not ponder leaving your chamber as Archer and Taurus are posted guard and are under orders to rape and bugger the lot of you if any of you touch the door. And at sunset I recommend you go to your balcony and view a preview of Master Tree wrath demonstrated in your courtyard.”

Queen Tricia ponders the quandary she finds herself in. She summons Barbara and Siss to her bedroom. They really aren’t her ‘court’ but lovers, concubines, and trusted advisors rolled into one. She is quite popular with her subjects but what her legacy would be if she allows the barbarian Tree’s rouge army to pillage and rape her lands. Perhaps we should listen in…

“Barbara, Siss, I have never contemplated such an event of my land by this cad from Ylati conquering my lands! He wants the three of us crucified! I did of course offer both of you to the barbarian but cannot find how I could possibly accept being exposed and suffer such a brutal humiliating death! I am far too fair and beautiful to submit to such disgrace.

View attachment 418950

“But again, I have worked hard to make my subjects pleased which all goodwill would vanish if I allow them to suffer under this conquering horde of unwashed bile. And you must admit I would look radiant crucified!

View attachment 418951

“Come, help me meditate” I implore more than order. Siss and Barbara eagerly comply.

View attachment 418952

As the sun begins to set, a voice booms from the courtyard. Old Slave bellows “Master Tree has promised a demonstration of his resolve and she is here! I suggest you come to the balcony!”

I hate to be interrupted but go to the balcony. I walk onto the balcony and am appalled what I see!

View attachment 418953

“Queen Tricia they are going to hang me!” Lady Deborah cries.

View attachment 418954

“You can surrender now but this wench dies either way for you petulance and vanity” Old Slave calls up.

I cannot save her. I have heard of this ‘Tree’ and he is both reviled by his enemies and revered by his followers one cannot argue once he issues a decree his word worth its weight in salt and gold combined! Lady Deborah’s neck is captured in the rope.

View attachment 418955

“Oh please save me” she cries as Old Slave reads her death warrant from a balcony. I cannot save her as I watch her hoisted from the platform.

View attachment 418956

She looks marvelous as she is hanged but slow life fades from Lady Deborah’s body.

View attachment 418957

Old Slave declares “Lady Deborah is but an example of Master Tree’s wrath. Lords and nobles gaze upon the woman beside you and decide if she is next to the gallows and ask yourselves if the vanquished Queen Tricia more worthy of your loyalty than your lady’s neck?”

As Lady Deborah’s body goes limp I watch the courtyard empty and realize I have no friends nor a man willing to fight…

View attachment 418958

-Queen Tricia

Tree

Evil, Evil Tree, you hanged Lady Deborah while I was meditating!!!

Back
Top Bottom