The Re-education Of Barbara Moore

Go to CruxDreams.com
I flew once with a grocery bag holding my clothes... in first class!!!

nintchdbpict000303734180.jpg Good evening, Mr. Tree ... Welcome aboard NailusMartyrsAirlines flight 69. May I stow your shopping bag for you? Shit! What have you got in this bag, iron nails?

Department of Homeland Security
Anti-Sedition Unit (ASU)
Subject: Interrogation of Barbara Moore

Charge: Authoring of seditious literature

Place: Upper Midwest Re-Education Center, La Crosse, Wisconsin

Date: September 23, 2018.

Case Number: 854902-765

Chief Interrogation Officer: Richard McGrath

Suspect, one Barbara Moore, PhD, female, age 33, was arrested at her place of employment at approximately 1:15 PM CDT by ASU agents Connor, Jackson, Potrelli and Tatum. Arrest was without incident, possibly because they have become frequent on the campus, which is a regional hotbed of sedition and non-Great American activities. Suspect Moore was transported together with three other university employees arrested on similar charges, though not associated with Moore, to the UMREC, arriving at approximately 4 PM.

Suspect Moore is an attractive brunette woman of medium build, dressed on that day in a white blouse, navy blue skirt and flats, wearing a few items of discrete jewelry. I began my initial interrogation of suspect Moore in my office at approximately 4:30 PM, following her being photographed and fingerprinted. The interrogation was recorded and a transcript is offered here:

Note the date, Sept 23, 2018 Be nice to Barb, because in 2 days she will be gone...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom