The Re-education Of Barbara Moore

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's not my real name, of course, but that of the 14th century author of the sometimes racy stories in the "Decameron." I'm not Italian, so I could be wrong, but I believe the pronunciation is 'boh-KOTCH-ee-oh'
So people are using fake names around here? Next you'll tell me that isn't your picture and that I don't look like Brad Pitt and Barb doesn't look like Little Caprice or the babe at the bottom of all her posts and Wragg isn't really a sorcerer.

So people are using fake names around here? Next you'll tell me that isn't your picture and that I don't look like Brad Pitt and Barb doesn't look like Little Caprice or the babe at the bottom of all her posts and Wragg isn't really a sorcerer.
Have an Eccles cake, Windar... ;)

Is there a chicken Boccaccio on the menu?

I've never heard of that dish. Googling "chicken boccaccio" I got only 18 hits, most of which emanated from a menu item at a restaurant in Hicksville, NY, which is probably not exactly a mecca for lovers of Italian cuisine.

If there *were* a 'chicken boccaccio' I would hope it would be a pair of nicely shaped breasts, carefully positioned alongside each other in such a way that one's eye is inexorably drawn to the inviting gap between them. After being prodded gently with knife and fork, they should melt in one's mouth.

Chef Giovanni

I've never heard of that dish. Googling "chicken boccaccio" I got only 18 hits, most of which emanated from a menu item at a restaurant in Hicksville, NY, which is probably not exactly a mecca for lovers of Italian cuisine.

If there *were* a 'chicken boccaccio' I would hope it would be a pair of nicely shaped breasts, carefully positioned alongside each other in such a way that one's eye is inexorably drawn to the inviting gap between them. After being prodded gently with knife and fork, they should melt in one's mouth.

Chef Giovanni
Actually, Hicksville is on Long Island and is not a hick town and is loaded with Italian-Americans.

But the dish you described sounds divine:tits:

Actually, Hicksville is on Long Island and is not a hick town and is loaded with Italian-Americans.

I didn't suggest that it was a hick town. Looking it up in Wikipedia, though, I see that you are right about the demographics. There have been a few more or less prominent Hicksvillers of Italian descent, the best-known of whom is Brooklyn-born Lorraine Bracco, who played Tony Soprano's therapist.

Dr. Jennifer Melfi: [to a friend, about men] Sure. You want someone who's sensitive to your needs, but still decisive enough for the occasional grope in the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy Joel, who is not Italian, attended high school there.

Have an Eccles cake, Windar... ;)
I thought that was my line. Never mind, you wrote it.

Sorry Windar. I've been bit distracted the last couple of days. I finally got to the end of your story. Should have expected a rescue, I suppose. :rolleyes::D

It was a fun trek. I thought Barb displayed a good pragmatic approach to her captivity. Clearly developing a healthy survival instinct. :p:D
Glad you got them out in the end, after some truly inventive re-education methods. I like your writing. :clapping:

I thought that was my line. Never mind, you wrote it.

Sorry Windar. I've been bit distracted the last couple of days. I finally got to the end of your story. Should have expected a rescue, I suppose. :rolleyes::D

It was a fun trek. I thought Barb displayed a good pragmatic approach to her captivity. Clearly developing a healthy survival instinct. :p:D
Glad you got them out in the end, after some truly inventive re-education methods. I like your writing. :clapping:

Thanks, Jolly (or is it Phlebas:p?). Yes, Barb is improving at her escape skills. But how do you think she will do as a Canuck? Will she forget the Badgers and the Packers and cheer for les Canadiens? Will she be happy hanging out at Tim's? Will she end her sentences with "eh"? Tune in to the next installment of Barb's adventures:rolleyes:

Thanks, Jolly (or is it Phlebas:p?). Yes, Barb is improving at her escape skills. But how do you think she will do as a Canuck? Will she forget the Badgers and the Packers and cheer for les Canadiens? Will she be happy hanging out at Tim's? Will she end her sentences with "eh"? Tune in to the next installment of Barb's adventures:rolleyes:
You know perfectly well that most of the people on the street saying "eh" are Americans trying to fit in;), desperately pronouncing things wrong, like "aboot" :rolleyes:, and all the Canadians I know from Winnipeg are Vikings fans.:confused::D

You know perfectly well that most of the people on the street saying "eh" are Americans trying to fit in;), desperately pronouncing things wrong, like "aboot" :rolleyes:, and all the Canadians I know from Winnipeg are Vikings fans.:confused::D

I didn't know about Winnipeg and the Vikings. But Barb lives in Minnesota and isn't a Vikings fan, so she may have a problem. :rolleyes: This is a mess, I tell you...

It's not my real name, of course, but that of the 14th century author of the sometimes racy stories in the "Decameron." I'm not Italian, so I could be wrong, but I believe the pronunciation is 'boh-KOTCH-ee-oh'

A young army recruit named Boccaccio
Washed his pants but made them much too starchio,
When he stood to attention,
He earned special mention,
But he squeaked and he creaked in quick marchio! :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom