The Re-education Of Eva Inanna

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
The Re-education of Eva Inanna

The 2017 fall semester of the University of the Virgin Martyrs is underway. There was a waiting list to get into a class lectured by Dr. Barbara Moore reflecting on the fifth anniversary of both the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 and the mysterious crash of the Crux Forums that occurred during it. Many in the scientific world have attempted to debunk much of her teachings as speculation yet none have offered any proof to contradict her theories.

But the big draw of the class will be a field trip to the Hill of 100 Crosses™ that Dr. Moore seems to have a special insight on even though the most anyone have been able to find her connection to the event is that a slave named “Barb Moore” was crucified there. But if they still printed a ‘White Pages’ phonebook, there would probably a dozen ‘Moore, B’ or some variation listed.

This is just some background. One of the women enrolled in her post-graduate class is Eva Inanna. She dresses modestly yet any man who thinks with merely half his dick will both see though her modest clothing…

eva 002.jpg

…and be more than wrapped in the spell of her charms!

eve_serpent.jpg

This crossroads of two strong minds and wills cannot end well. You see, Eva presents an innocent façade but she is truly a witch!

eva 001.jpg

No, no, no!!! Not that kind of witch! She is a sorcerous- a mythological love goddess, a seductress, with tastes some may find strange! I will have to explain further, I see...

Tree

There was a waiting list to get into a class lectured by Dr. Barbara Moore reflecting on the fifth anniversary of both the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 and the mysterious crash of the Crux Forums that occurred during it. Many in the scientific world have attempted to debunk much of her teachings as speculation yet none have offered any proof to contradict her theories.
I can't get any respect here! All that research to prove my innocence. I never caused the Great Crash! But no one believes me! :mad:

I did lead the Great Rebellion though;)

Of that I am proud, even if it did end rather ingloriously with the crucifixion of me and all my followers on the infamous Hill of 100 Crosses.:)

Last edited:
There was a waiting list to get into a class lectured by Dr. Barbara Moore reflecting on the fifth anniversary of both the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 and the mysterious crash of the Crux Forums that occurred during it. Many in the scientific world have attempted to debunk much of her teachings as speculation yet none have offered any proof to contradict her theories.
I can't get any respect here! All that research to prove my innocence. I never caused the Great Crash! But no one believes me! :mad:

Of that I am proud, even if it did end with the crucifixion of me and all my followers on the infamous Hill of 100 Crosses.:)
they are just jealous of you!!!

Of that I am proud, even if it did end rather ingloriously with the crucifixion of me and all my followers on the infamous Hill of 100 Crosses.:)
I read over a theory. When culprits say a lot times, "I am not guilty", she believing after a time, she are not guilty.
And Barb saying that many times.
:peep:

I read over a theory. When culprits say a lot times, "I am not guilty", she believing after a time, she are not guilty.
And Barb saying that many times.
:peep:
Re-education? Re-education? I thought you didn't like re-education stories:confused::confused:

You can also stop stealing my lines!!:mad:

:doh::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Years back when Eva was late in her freshman year at the UVM she was eyed by a statuesque blond woman. Though only passingly interested in other women there was something about the beautiful woman that towered more than a head above her. As Halloween drew near the women she knew only as Helen seemed to show up at the places Eva would frequent. They began chatting more with each encounter and once Helen startled Eva at the off-campus public library.

“That’s a great book” a sultry voice barely whispers from behind me. I slam the book shut and whirl around to find Helen standing there. She smiles at me and says “Are you interested in the occult Eva?”

“I… it has some interest. It’s something to take my mind off Professor Moore’s class” I say.

“She can be a bitch I hear” Helen says. “Have you got any demerits yet?”

“Demerits? I can’t breathe in her class without getting enough to spend every weekend in detention” I say not adding I am growing fond of the UVM’s unique style of discipline. My disciple has drawn me into things I would never have thought I would find stimulating if not outright pleasurable in ways you could never understand.

Helen says “Some books don’t translate well to e-books. When it is on paper and you run your fingers over a picture the screen doesn’t change! I have read that one more than a dozen times. And I don’t mean the book; I mean that very book from this library.”

How does she know I have bought the e-book book and found the same to be true? She asks “What are you doing Halloween night?”

“I don’t know. I’ve been invited to every frat houses’ party and can’t decide which one to go to.”

“Eva you can go to any one of those parties and end up drunk, fucked, hung over, your reputation in ruins with videos of you screwing gone viral and maybe get ‘knocked up’ or you can meet the ‘goat’.”

“The ‘goat’” I ask.

She jabs her finger at the book I hold and says “Don’t act innocent, Eva. I am a recruiter for the goat and we respectfully call him ‘Capra’. I will pick you up tomorrow night outside the library. I can promise you a better night than on campus!”

“I’m not sure. I…”

“Be there” she snaps and is gone. I check the book out and hug it to my tumescent nipples. Oh, why am I even considering this?

-Eva

…because Tree is writing it?

Tree

So what does one do when she is introduced to a goat that is the master of a coven of witches? I’ve been wondering myself…

I wonder why I am showing up at the library to go with Helen to meet a goat. I’ll bet he is just some ‘frat boy’ in goat costume. Helen told me to wear a blouse and a two piece suit with high heels and nothing else. I have a feeling I am being sucked a great hoax and will feel foolish in the morning.

I am a bit surprised when Helen pulls up in a chauffeur-driven sixties’ era Rolls Royce limousine. As we drive out into the dark countryside Helen asks me if I afraid to meet Capra. I tell her I am more afraid I will be the butt of a joke. She says “This is not a joke, Eva. I have worked for almost two months to recruit you. If I had not succeeded I would be Capra’s sacrifice tonight.”

I still think she is bullshitting but I feel a warm moistening between my thighs. I look at Helen and ask “So I am to be tonight’s sacrifice to be stabbed on altar? I hate to tell you I hardly qualify as a ‘sacrificial virgin’.”

“Don’t be silly, Eva. Capra doesn’t sacrifice virgins; only witches in his coven. You have to become a witch first before you can be sacrificed! No tonight Capra will plant the first seed of your training.”

“You mean the goat is going to fuck me?”

“That’s a crude way of wording it but yes. It will hurt but you will get used to it over time. You should acclimate quickly. You have seduced almost every male faculty- even a few gay ones- at the UVM.”

I wonder which ones were gay. The car slows and we wait for the iron gates to open. I lower my window and look at the arched metal sign that spans the gate. It says ‘COVENTREE CEMETARY’. I ask if it is an older English version of spelling ‘Coventry’.

abbey 031.jpg

Helen says solemnly “No, this is where the feared witch-hunter Tree captured a coven of my sisters and hanged them from an oak tree. You must be wary of him. A witch does not die quickly hanged.”

I know she is spinning a tale but it is a good one and if Helen wasn’t here I’d have my fingers rubbing down there. Instead I feel her pull my suit’s skirt up my thighs. She slips her hand high up between my legs and plunges her fingers into the wet folds of my sex. I don’t slam my legs together- no, I spread my knees apart to accept her touch! Near breathless I ask “What if I don’t want to be a witch?”

She smiles at me saying “I thought the same thing when I was recruited. After Capra took me it was never a question of what I would do.”

The Rolls creeps though the gate and stops. Helen hops out of her door. Next time I see her only moments later she is nude save for a black cape and her shoes. She opens my door and I step out of the car. She doesn’t say anything but I know what is expected and peel off the suit and blouse in the pool of light from a street light. Helen steps behind me and blindfolds me. My pussy nearly squirts as she does so.

blindfold.jpg

She walks me into the cemetery. Blindfolded, wearing heels, and walking across grass should be difficult but I glide easily in Helen’s arm. With each step I feel a chill but it is not fear though I certainly feel that. No- with each step my skin shrinks from the chill!

sacrific 048.jpg

Helen wraps her cap over my shoulder and says “You will be warm enough soon enough, Eva.”

My shoes are clicking on a stone floor that echoes of the unseen solid walls and ceiling. Now with each step the temperature rises until I feel I like I am being walked into Hell itself. But why does this excite me so? My nipples are erect and my thighs are being painted by my own secretions.

The blindfold is removed and as my eyes adjust I see two greenish-yellow orbs staring at me. I begin to doubt this is not a prank when ‘Capra’ speaks sounding all too much like Darth Vader.

“Is this the ‘fine recruit’ you promised Helen” he asks.

“Look closer, Capra” Helen says. “She is young and naïve and she has the attention of Professor Moore. She and Moore have spent four weekends in the detention center in this young semester. I think Eva can seduce Professor Moore.”

“Um, I am not really into women” I say.

Capra stands and walks towards me from his shadows. Fuck, his eyes and voice are not special effects and his flaccid cock dangles almost to his knees! That is no goat costume!!!

“What you want is of no concern to me, Eve. I want Moore and you will learn how to take her soul” he says with no artificial means to change his voice. “Helen if this cunt doesn’t deliver Moore I will slice you gut open, toss your bowels to the hogs, and rip your beating heart from and eat it before can die.”

Calmly Helen says “I would deserve as much, Capra. Sisters, ready Eva for Capra!”

I feel soft hands firmly grab me and I am quickly bound in ropes and irons. Capra tosses me to the floor and I draw my knees up rolling my hips to take the devil’s cock in my sex. What is wrong with me? He plunges into me and I feel things stir inside me that I have never felt before!

sacrific 001.jpg

-Eva

One wonder if Eva’s and Barb’s fates are on a converging paths…

Tree

“Look closer, Capra” Helen says. “She is young and naïve and she has the attention of Professor Moore. She and Moore have spent four weekends in the detention center in this young semester. I think Eva can seduce Professor Moore.”

Really now? :rolleyes:

Really now? :rolleyes:
What can be happening here? Has Tree broken into a 2013 bottle of spiked Seagram's or is this really happening?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom