The Re-education Of Eva Inanna

Go to CruxDreams.com
things best done in private.

Really? Does Barb know that? :rolleyes:

At least this time Tree had the decency not to show what I was doing ... :rolleyes:
Like we can't work it out :rolleyes:

How come I never catch a break around here? :confused:
At least you avoided the 'inquisition' bit! ;)

Fear not about Tree… He does not know the meaning of ‘guilt’. He will sleep well tonight…
That does not augur well, ladies :eek:

do I look like someone who would have her own mother hanged just for some fancy English title? Me? Really!!!!
I'm saying nuffink! :D
...doesn't Messa look lovely???

:bdsm-heart:

The result was still quite rude.

S'okay Tree. We are adults! ;)

We are! I know you wouldn't believe it, but we are! :doh:

I am trying to stay with the period here ... :rolleyes:

:confused:

Oh! That kind of period :doh:

the incubus shape-shifting to look like Archbishop Wragg

Now that IS too hard to believe! :D

Which brings me to my point. Whenever one reads a Tree story, one never knows what or who will turn up? What one does know, though, is that an awful lot of effort, skill and imagination went into the writing (and a prodigious quantity of Seagrams and Marlboros too;)
I don't doubt any of that. I just can't keep up. I mean, we've gone from seducing Barb into the coven, to time travel, and now witch hunting. Where and when are we. He's trying to confuse my alter ego isn't he?
WON'T WORK. I DON'T GET DISTRACTED BY LITTLE DETAILS LIKE THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM. IF HE EXECUTES THE WITCHES I'LL BE THERE, WEARING GOLD TIPPED BOOTS, BLACK JACKET AND TIE. THEY DON'T CALL IT DANCING WITH DEATH FOR NOTHING. :devil::cool:

I don't doubt any of that. I just can't keep up. I mean, we've gone from seducing Barb into the coven, to time travel, and now witch hunting. Where and when are we. He's trying to confuse my alter ego isn't he?
WON'T WORK. I DON'T GET DISTRACTED BY LITTLE DETAILS LIKE THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM. IF HE EXECUTES THE WITCHES I'LL BE THERE, WEARING GOLD TIPPED BOOTS, BLACK JACKET AND TIE. THEY DON'T CALL IT DANCING WITH DEATH FOR NOTHING. :devil::cool:
One must admire a skeleton man so dedicated to his work don't you think?

'I fail to see what is so admirable' Barb thinks

bra 61.jpg

He sacrifices so much to keep things neat...
IT'S A SERIOUS DUTY, YES. NOT ALL FUN AND GAMES (ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE MEETING THE GIRLS - WORK PERK THERE). BUT THESE MASS EXECUTIONS ARE TIRING. SO MUCH TO KEEP TRACK OF. EVEN WITH MODERN TECHNOLOGY...
Death-021.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out how the time travel fits into this. You haven't forgotten about the time travel thing, have you?:confused: Mad Scientist Repertor is going to be pissed off if he can't get something back, I would think.:rolleyes::doh::D

IT'S A SERIOUS DUTY, YES. NOT ALL FUN AND GAMES (ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE MEETING THE GIRLS - WORK PERK THERE). BUT THESE MASS EXECUTIONS ARE TIRING. SO MUCH TO KEEP TRACK OF. EVEN WITH MODERN TECHNOLOGY...
View attachment 533637

I'm still trying to figure out how the time travel fits into this. You haven't forgotten about the time travel thing, have you?:confused: Mad Scientist Repertor is going to be pissed off if he can't get something back, I would think.:rolleyes::doh::D
Should I explain the time travel aspect (no, it is not forgotten nor is the...)
1 indianhead640x480.jpg
...but you knew that, of course.

I apologize that you are being worked to the bone. If these wenches had an ounce of morality they would not be overworking our grim reaper. Alas I can only report what I see and if you are over worked by women over-choked I suggest you take it up Archbishop Wragg who could commute these sentences but never does...

Tree

-Goodnight friends...

This deserves no answer...

Next chapter...

At the beginning of the noon-hour break the main attraction (though hardly the last witches to be hanged) is brought onto the in the persons of Erin the Brave, Sister Mary Discipline, Lady Barbara Moore, and Eva Inanna are brought out. Eva approaches her noose knowing she like her mother was born a witch and by her very existence knows hanging her will not kill her yet she doesn’t yet know how she will suffer while they try.
bra 70.jpg

While most find this Market Day a picture-perfect day weather-wise the four women bound and noosed on the gallows bake under the midday sun while suffering verbal abuse and seeing and smelling the witches hanged before them roasting. It was well after 1 PM when the pompous Lord Loruxu climbs the steps to the gallows to address his minions. He strolls back and forth across the front of the gallows where Erin the Brave, Sister Mary Discipline, Lady Barbara Moore, and Eva Inanna stand noosed and soon to be hanged.

“My dear subjects I appreciate you coming out to witness the worthless dregs of our society not only removed from our presence but rendered into valuable food stock that not only feeds us but finally contributes to the wellbeing of Brampton to make it great again.”

There is wild applause by his already drunken subjects. Lord Loruxu smiles and walks next to the doomed Lady Barbara Moore. He sadistically strokes his fingers through her dirty sweaty-matted hair and yells to the crowd “You see this wench was once known as ‘Lady Barbara Moore’. I have bedded her and must admit she was quite satisfying if you know what I mean.”

By the applause of the menfolk and their bruised biceps punched by their women Loruxu figures they know what he means and adds “This lovely lady is one anyone your dreams of fucking…”

“…no shit” someone yells.

He slaps the bottom of my right breast and says “Let it be known that I, Loruxu, would not spare this wench the rope she will die hanging from. I encourage you to turn in the wench that you keep merely for your pleasure.”

“Loruxu, you loved me” I plea.
bra 71.jpg

(not my best manip… but you get the idea)

“No, I used you as you did me. You were bestowed status based on your cunt; and a fine one it is” Loruxu whispers. “I need a deal with Archbishop Wragg and he needs one with me. He offered Sister Mary Discipline and I offered your neck in return.”

“So it’s all politics” I ask.

“Everything is politics, Barbara” Lord Loruxu whispers. “You negotiated yourself into being a mere pawn. I need the archbishop and he needs me. You and the nun are collateral damage. Peace will reign for a few years at the cost of your necks. After that… who knows…”

-Lady Barbara Moore

Tree

Loruxu whispers. “I need a deal with Archbishop Wragg and he needs one with me. He offered Sister Mary Discipline and I offered your neck in return.”
Wragg's a scoundrel. I like that. :rolleyes::D
Peace will reign for a few years at the cost of your necks. After that… who knows…”
Bloody war between the nobility and the church? :attention::croc:
‘Lady Barbara Moore’. I have bedded her and must admit she was quite satisfying if you know what I mean.”
Interesting speech. Is he going to execute her? If he plays her up too much some other bloke is going to try to rescue her just due to the advertising. :rolleyes:;)

Damian Lewis!
This production is going upmarket with an all-star cast!

View attachment 533826
Whatever he is talking about I agree...

I copped the picture from Madiosi's whatever he calls it 'kit' (...Tree is drunk suffers memory lose this time of night) but your picture is good though I doubt Barb likes what I do with it...

Should I care?!?!?!

“I have no sin you accuse me of. I defended my friends with no regard for my safety” Erin says.

hang 253 a.jpg

“A noble cause, indeed” Lord Loruxu smirks. “Pull the bitch up!”

As Erin ends her fight with the noose he tosses a rose beneath her lifeless feet and thinks ‘rarely is there a nobler lady have I met’. It however does not save her from the noose.

hang 163.jpg

Doesn’t Lord Loruxu earn any score from a ‘Loath-O-meter’ or all these PC bastards merely allowed a free pass?

Next hanged is Sister Mary Disciple. She groveled and begged swearing her work in the witch covens was done to root out the head of the snakes. It drew no sympathy and the noose took her just as it does any other woman’s neck…

bra 72.jpg

Is there no end to this?

Lady Barbara Moore is next to hang. Lord Loruxu seems more than please with the deal he arranged with Archbishop Wragg. Can Barbara’s only comfort be with the grim reaper Jolly???

b & J 002 a.jpg

…and you wonder why Tree drinks…

T

I took all the wires out of his well-toned body so Lady Moore wouldn't hurt herself on them before she is hanged...

I still haven't forgotten the time travel... We know Eva has but is this Lady Barbara Moore a time-traveler or a long-ago ancestor???

It seems that...

1 indianhead640x480.jpg

To my right Erin hangs dead and Sister Mary Disciple twitches the last of her death throes. I am next. The bastard Loruxu (history does not document if he was an illegitimate child but in slang one must admit he qualifies) stalks back and forth behind me. My heart races and with breath I feel the premium French hemp rub against my neck. Next to me Eva will wait until after I am hanged. Lord Loruxu taunts and degrades me both privately and loudly to stoke the crowd.

“So, Barbara, do you still find hanging so stimulating when the rope is around your neck” he asks before shouting to the crowd “Good people of my domain, members of the diocese of Brampton, and welcome guests; the next wench to be hanged would find herself most aroused watching witches turned to witch-meat by the noose. I doubt she does now. What say you?”

“Stick a finger in her cunt and let us know, Lord Loruxu” some asshole yells.

“What… and soil my finger? I think not, my good man! I have to keep up my pious image to hold the truce with Archbishop Wragg. It matters not, Barbara; I see the shine on your thighs. You always told me to look on the bright side of things but in a moment you shall hang. Do you have any happy thoughts now, Lady Moore?”

“My head is filled with them” I reply. “Foremost I will never again have to submit to you in your bed and I know the noose will be a more satisfying, longer lasting lover than you ever tried to be!”

“Very witty reply, Lady Moore… it was much better than I expected from you. See the clock tower? You have- what- maybe a minute till you are hanged. Your bare feet stand on soiled boards shit upon by the witches that preceded you. You needed only to satisfy me and comfort and riches were yours to take. Instead you chose to cavort with a witch and you wear the rope that will kill you!”

“This French hemp offers me more comfort than you ever could” I hiss. I think I am exaggerating. No matter what Messaline thinks I doubt the rope will feel ‘soft’ against my neck when I hang from it!
bra 73.jpg

I feel the weight of the coils against the back of my head and the rope’s loop slowly drags up my neck. I always wondered what this would feel like… I am less interested to know right now.

bra 74.jpg

It is under my jaw. Yes, I came, you bastards! I pissed too! Are you happy now?

bra 051.jpg

I cannot feel my fingers… are they moving? The rope binding my wrists digs into my skin. I hope it is not Messaline’s premium French hemp or my neck is in for rough ride! SHIT, I am hanged!

hang 384 b.jpg

I kick with my legs and tug the rope binding my wrists. Nothing works… I am enslaved to the noose. I wonder if the crowd is as excited as I was watching me hang as I was watching witches hanged. I can’t see them… I don’t know why… Is that me down there?

brampton 044.jpg

As things are not looking well for Lady Barbara Moore it may be safe to say she has not time-traveled but this hardly explains how Professor Barbara Moore exists in the fall of 2017. And if she is hanged how can Eva return to the UVM in 2017?

Tree must sleep on this…

Tree

No matter what Messaline thinks I doubt the rope will feel ‘soft’ against my neck when I hang from it!

321025171524_by_csmchowhk-datqg6i (2).jpg No matter what Barb thinks about the softness of my Premium French Hemp : I'm rassured, my rope will not break ! It was already resisting to the others girls'weight !:oops::)

Tree must sleep on this…

Perhaps he does return to his crucifixions'job ? It's yet what he best does ...:D

Back
Top Bottom