The Reparation Farm

Go to CruxDreams.com
He's a professional. He has enough shots from the other angle. He probably needs other shots for his portfolio. This angle is good too.
View attachment 507779

HOW DOES THE SAYING GO? "WE WILL DRINK NO WINE BEFORE ITS TIME", I THINK.
View attachment 507780

And so we come near the end of another fine crucifixion by Messrs. Tree, Gunnar, and Bull in the dusty heat of the wilds of Oklahoma. I don't know how anyone lives in this heat, quite frankly.
YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY HYDRATED.
I didn't see anyone giving them any water.

View attachment 507793
GOOD POINT.:devil:

IMG_1499.JPG That's certainly a tight little angle! :rolleyes:

IMG_1500.JPG W-a-t-e-r .... gasp ... please, kind Sir ... just a drop to drink? :(

7 PM on the crucifixion mound- the three slaves have been crucified for 10 hours under a cloudless sky and temperatures over 100°F. They have been given no water.

My back is shredded. Dirt still clogs my pours as the cross rips my whipped back. It is over 100°F in the mid-afternoon and if I was given just one minute with a free hand I swear I would pick the goddamned red-clay coated snot out of my nose so I can fucking breathe again. The wind picks up- a lot- and dark clouds blossom in the blue sky. The temperature is plummeting and what should be relief from the heat chills me to the bone.

“What the hell is going on” I scream.

In her Midwestern drawl Theresa says “It’s a ‘pop-up’ thunder storm that ain’t related to a front. We might get rain and we might not. I could use some water.”

“I know what a ‘pop-up’ thunder storm is! Will there be lightning?”

“Shit girl, for a professor you are dumber than a box rocks. You can’t have thunder without lightning” she snaps back.

She right of course and I say to her “I know. Can we call a truce? I’ve been under a bit of stress and have been an ass.”

Theresa smiles at me and says “I always admired you and Kathy. I would have never had the nerve to run. To be crucified with you is an honor!”

‘She is so nuts’ I think.

-Barbara Moore

A ‘pop-up’ storm can last anywhere from a few big drops of rain to what is known as a ‘gully washer’ or a ‘frog choker’. The three slaves would find out what a ‘frog choker’ would be. In less than hour an inch of rain dumped on the crucified women with strong winds and hail pounding their helpless bodies. An hour later the heat and humidity is building up.

“Barb, are you OK” I ask.

“Fuck no, Theresa, I am not” she screams. She must have had the sense to lap up some of the rain. She sounds pretty good. The wind dries us pretty fast. I look at Barb and don’t think she is doing too well.

crux 305.jpg

I call to her and she doesn’t answer. Is she being obstinate or is she dead?

The sun sets I hear Barb groan “Damn it, I am fine. Where was the lighting you promised?”

There had been quite a bit of lightning but what Barb means why a bolt didn’t fry us. We are the highest point for miles around but our suffering continues. The only good things about the rain was our bodies were cooled for a while and our skin has been has been thoroughly washed of dirt and dried blood.

Looking down at my body I wonder how long the crosses will torture before they force us to succumb…

crux 304.jpg

-Theresa Lansky

IMG_1508.JPG Fucking Missouri weather. What a miserable place to die! What a miserable place to live, come to think of it. Now I know where they got the idea of what Hell is supposed to be like. The fucking lightning can't even hit an obvious target like a naked woman, loudly complaining as she writhes on her cross! No justice in this world, is there?

Last edited:
View attachment 508377 Fucking Missouri weather. What a miserable place to die! What a miserable place to live, come to think of it. Now I know where they got the idea of what Hell is supposed to be like. The fucking lightning can't even hit an obvious target like a naked woman, loudly complaining as she writhes on her cross! No justice in this world, is there?
Barb, you must be delirious. The reparations farm is in the Oklahoma panhandle (the weather wasn't any better last night in Missouri, I'll admit).

It's my job, Barb. Give me a break!!!

Most of us are... Even 'Tiny' isn't that big...
View attachment 508390
Don't worry about the woman. That's his sister wife and Tiny having foreplay...
And the pickup he uses to transport deer dear home after the hunt.

Close to the summer solstice the sun doesn’t set until shortly after 9 PM, twelve hours after the slaves had been crucified. The twilight fades and a few floodlights illuminate the suffering women. The women’s wrists had been nailed wide apart and when hanging by their wrists the spikes are level with the top of their heads. Barb’s and Kathy’s feet are fixed to the stipe with their legs almost as straight as their feet nailed flush to the stipe would allow. The wide angle of their arms puts more stain on their chests and shoulders than a tighter ‘V’ would have done. With their legs extended as they are they can’t push up much and their lungs are slowly filling with liquids make breathing ever more difficult.

Theresa’s arms were nailed in only a slightly narrower ‘V’ than Barb’s and Kathy’s had been but her legs were bent more allowing to push up higher than the others. Was this a good thing that she would suffer longer before her cross vanquished her?

Below the mound the slaves still stand in neat rows in the parade grounds. Every moan and cough their crucified sisters are played over the loud speakers as they are reminded that they will work or be the next ones to suffer the cross.

A full moon rises as I push up yet again. I try to cough out what is in my lungs but the pain is too great. I look over at Theresa and ask that stupid question ‘how are you doing?’ even though I know the only way out of this is our death.

crux pose 224.jpg

-Kathy Summers

The wind picks up again…

Tell me this isn’t going to be another one of you ‘cloudbursts’ Theresa” I say to her.

“I doubt so at this time of night, Barb” she replies. “I don’t think so. It feels like a weather front. If we are lucky this could stir up a tornado and end this game.”

“I sure hope you are better with tornadoes than you ‘Okies’ are with lightning” I say.

crux 144 c.jpg

“I was raised in Joplin. That’s in Missouri” Theresa says.

“It’s good enough for government work” I say. She laughs.

-Barbara Moore

The wind picks up and mist from clouds still miles away begins to dampen their skin.

Fuck we are doomed. I push up and there is no comfort, only a move of what hurts most.

crux 011 A.jpg

The floodlights turn off and clouds obscure the moon. This afternoon’s cloud burst is nothing compared to tonight’s storm as a front sweeps over the plain. Occasionally I hear my cross groan as the wind bends it with me as its sail. I think of Barb’s request to be struck by lightning and pray she included me.

-Theresa

The storm dumps almost three inches of rain and winds exceed 60 MPH. Messa’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood seems to have passed the test…

It doesn’t quit. The rain and lightning pelts me and one bolt is so close there is no space between the blinding flash and the deafening thunder clap and I feel a buzz through my body. The rain and hail will taper off. I call out to Barb and Kathy but don’t get answer. I pray they got their wish and the storm ended their suffering… It missed me…

xmasx kenart.jpg

-Theresa…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom