The roman domina

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice manip. A very beautiful picture of some lovely women doing terrible things to each other. :)
Wonderful facial expressions. Are you working on any more? Your work is very good.

Very nice manip. A very beautiful picture of some lovely women doing terrible things to each other. :)
Wonderful facial expressions. Are you working on any more? Your work is very good.
Thank you, Jollyrel. This time, I have a luck of backgrounds and Pics because I lost some files. I will look for new pics to manipulate and send some pics later.

a real one....

524.jpg

Only for a couple of minutes. Really ancient Egypt was the big power before Greece or Rome.
More than a couple of minutes.
The Romans took control of Egypt after Cleopatra's death in 30 BCE and it remained an Imperial province until the Arabs drove out the Eastern Romans out in 641 CE.

More than a couple of minutes.
The Romans took control of Egypt after Cleopatra's death in 30 BCE and it remained an Imperial province until the Arabs drove out the Eastern Romans out in 641 CE.
Still less than 1000 years, whereas the Egyptian empire lasted around 3000, if memory serves.

Still less than 1000 years, whereas the Egyptian empire lasted around 3000, if memory serves.
Egyptian civilization dates back to prehistoric times. Upper and Lower Egypt were united under Narmer around 3100 BCE. From then on there were a series of dynasties interrupted by periods of civil war and foreign invasions. The greatest period, that could be called an Empire, was under Ramesses III, "the Great" (1279 - 1213 BCE), who's kingdom extended from Syria in the north to the VI cataract of the Nile in modern Sudan. This Empire didn't last long after Ramesses' death. At other times, native kings only controlled a small portion of the country while foreigners - Canaanite Hyksos, Nubian Kushites, Assyrians - controlled major portions. The Persians conquered Egypt in 525 BCE and made it a satrapy of their empire until Alexander the Great took it without a fight in 332 BCE. After his death, his general Ptolemy I Soter took control and established an Hellenistic Greek dynasty that lasted until Cleopatra had an encounter with Octavian and an unamed snake in 30 BCE.
owl-teacher-professor-clip-art-png.jpg
Some of this might be on the final exam.

Back
Top Bottom