The Romance of Alexia and Paskell

Go to CruxDreams.com
Paskell in autumn
Paskell is splendid! A true hardcore crux-girl!
Alexia has found a beautiful place to crucify Paskell. Paskell has done nothing to deserve this... she is there to enhance the view. Alexia had four spikes used to nail Paskell to the cross. They hold her legs splayed showing off her exposed sex. Paskell is less than pleased with her plight...

Paskell in autumn
Paskell is splendid! A true hardcore crux-girl!

An excellent Nailing...nipples fully erect showing her excitement....fully shaved body...pussy exposed to watch her many orgasms and watch the luscious juices flow from her pussy and ass when she cums......do wish her ass was mounted on the comus for some intense anal pleasure as she dances the dance of lust...

Mmmmm ! Perhaps the best that you ever did, SeD ! :very_hot:

...Full of sensuality ! I :bdsm-heart: !!!

:ole:

Well, but I dont like very much to be crucified in wearing a dress : I've a beautiful body and I like to show it ! :eyepop::tejeqteje:
Well, but I dont like very much to be crucified in wearing a dress : I've a beautiful body and I like to show it ! :eyepop::tejeqteje:

Absolutely!...your body should always be totally nude and your pussy fully shaved when Nailed to the cross for all to see and lust after ....so the crowd can watch your pussy and ass cum and see those luscious juices flow.... when you experience those many intense orgasms as you dance the dance of lust...enjoying the pleasures of the cross...

Last edited:
Paskell in Autumn
The crown of Roses...

A beautiful woman in a beautiful setting. What could be better? A beautiful crucifixion!
Lovely work, I hope Paskell appreciates the wonderful surroundings as she struggles on her cross, think of all that clean air she is desperately sucking in.

Back
Top Bottom