The Romance of Alexia and Paskell

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like both versions (all three if you include Messa's effort). There is always something powerfully engaging about a woman crucified between two men, a rose between thorns. The contrast between male and female bodies is a beautiful one, and the mix of genders raises the level of pathos, humiliation and underlying eroticism. The limp cocks in the first image are fine, they make the crucifixion ordinary, they symbolise the men's impotence, male power reduced to helplessness. The erect members in the alternative images provide a greater spectacle, the men are on display, they are reacting to their ordeal and also to the woman who is suffering with them, they are helpless to prevent it and ultimately their male display is futile, although enjoyable for the onlookers. Despite their rampant cocks, they are still impotent, useless, never to touch the object of their arousal.

Who knows? Perhaps someone in the crowd will come forward and relieve all three of them? Perhaps Alexia will come forward to open Paskell's thighs, stroke her quivering soft flesh, touch and kiss her in the places that are usually hidden. Perhaps Paskell will ride higher and higher and a rising tide of excitement, as her lover brings her ever closer to the climax that will both fulfill her and humiliate her in this very public place. Perhaps others in the crowd will come forward to tend to those bobbing erections, the men's eyes fixed on Paskell as her arousal grows, their own orgasms following hers with groaning inevitability as they spill their seed on the ground in tribute.

For now we can take pleasure in the bodies on the cross, whatever state they are in!

Paskell, Alexia and the Two Robbers
Tribute to Phlebas

Thank you :)

As Alexia opens Paskell's lips, a thrill of anticipation flows through her. To be so open, so exposed, here like this. The shame of being naked and helpless in front of these men, of being their object of sexual arousal, and now the touch of this girl, Alexia, her fingers on Paskell's female parts, opening, exploring, caressing . . . .

The men look on with growing excitement. Stretched on their crosses, bodies taught, blood pumping, erect and ready. They watch Paskell's pleasuring with great interest. The sight of her body, moving with Alexia's touch. The sounds of her reaction, her gradual arousal, soft, feminine, erotic sounds, drive them further into frustration.

Will the girl come to them too? Will she touch them, intimately, too? They need it so much, they need release just as Paskell is finding hers. Or will they continue to look on helplessly?

Phlebas – what a fantastic description! – thank you for it and that because of this – the new so exciting pictures.
The woman between two man on cross is very symbolic scene. Not time now to discuss it here now, but the first naturall connotation is she as some symbollic Queen … (but maybe I'm wrong ?? ...)
Your words: “The men look on with growing excitement. Stretched on their crosses, bodies taught, blood pumping, erect and ready …” “…Perhaps others in the crowd will come forward to tend to those bobbing erections, the men's eyes fixed on Paskell as her arousal grows, their own orgasms following hers with groaning inevitability as they spill their seed on the ground in tribute …”
How many are ready to be there ? in their place ? dreaming about it ? me? …

Then Alexia frees Paskell who, faithfull to what she said, comes to stick her body against one of the crucified and opens her wet intimacy to him; then, both begin a dance of love, a duet that makes them moan of pleasure and grow into them this desire to explode the senses that will free them, together they hope, from all these waves that have taken their exasperated bodies of sensuality!

Finally, the final explosion, finally this fireworks that will lead them to ecstasy and will leave them pantelant, half dead, but aware of all what each of them has brought to the other, one playing one last time this role of possessive male, penetrating, before releasing all what is left of warm seed in this open vagina which was offered to him in a total gift, in a total confidence of what was to happen; and, finally, this hot liquid, source of life, which invades this sweet cave that awaits it, which responds to this small tsunami satisfying this desire of the penis, present, in fact, in any woman ...

Thank you, man that I don't know but who has so well filled my privacy with your gentle warmth! ...

PaskellCrux16_1_1 (1).jpg
:rolleyes:

I love the pics, thanks for following the flow of the comments SeD.

That's an Interesting perspective from Messa, that the men are allowed one last moment of possessive masculinity. I wonder if she is giving relief, but also she taking from them and they are helpless to resist, their lust drives them forward and she takes their warm seed inside herself, willingly, through this act of mercy. Will the seed take root? Do you think that one of them will live on in a child, as a result of this final explosive generative act? A gift of life in return for this gift of mercy?

Will the seed take root? Do you think that one of them will live on in a child, as a result of this final explosive generative act?

Hé ! Hé ! But who of them ?

A woman stays a woman, phlebas and from time to time I need of these sexual relations ... in fantasy ... or even in ...:D:rolleyes:
Thanks to Alexia (and SeD !) for their kind participation ...

Hé ! Hé ! But who of them ?

We'll find out in 9 months

A woman stays a woman, phlebas and from time to time I need of these sexual relations ... in fantasy ... or even in ...:D:rolleyes:
Thanks to Alexia (and SeD !) for their kind participation ...

This is a very interesting comment, Messa. I think it's one I'd be interested exploring with you some time in a short story,

But for Paskell and these men, she has had the best of both worlds. She has had the thrill of crucifixion, but then she has been released and has been able to enjoy the two crucified men and their stretched, aroused bodies.

I can easily imagine myself hanging there, with you at the foot of my cross, ready to give me a final release.
52ca7c79-afb7-4c4a-a0ec-ada3fbba5eb4.jpg
Or, perhaps, even join me permanently for a last ride?
CrossedOut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom