The Romance of Alexia and Paskell

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ruins in the Jungle

She hangs very beautifully, SeD. Suspended with her body hanging a little out from the cross, her thighs open, whip marks visible across her delightful bottom, hair blowing in the jungle breeze. How did she come to be here?

At your disposition, phlebas ... :tejeqteje:

I am ready
ed116ac7-5105-4735-84d8-95adc56b927f.jpg

At your mercy, ready to respond to your touch
4AEC17C8-378B-4D05-A71F-1EAC641ADE8B.jpeg

Or pehaps you could be roped up here with me for a more interesting ride?
ndytn3FiKY1tcovtxo2.jpg

Or commit yourself completely, the nails are ready :)
CruxTogether02.jpgFrau_am_Kreuz.jpg

I hope I have enough strength left to please you!
couplecross02.jpg

Last edited:
Paskell Lap-Dance
Tribute to Messaline and Phlebas

Hey! I'm not (quite) that grey yet! But I'll accept the gift of this wonderful pic. I take it that's me, and Paskell. She's really quite a tease, as you can see, taking advantage of my helplessness, waggling that cute bottom right in front of me, then sitting on the results of her action! No matter, I'll take what's offered, and I have to do something with this raging erection! I feel her hands on my hips, her weight bearing down, soft and warm and now she takes my hot hardness inside her - if only my hands were free! I would love to run them all over her, wrap them around her and feel those breasts that I can't see - but no this is the torture of the cross, pain and helplessness. It feels so awkward taking her like this, but it feels so good, a moment of distraction from the pain. I hope she stays and sees me to the end of what she has started, one last moment of ecstasy before the cross takes me.

Back
Top Bottom