The Round-up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb Moore moosied over to Moline, Missouri. It is an old railroad town making a come-back as a retirement community on the northwestern Ozark Mountains. She is picking up groceries to get through the next week and has left her two compatriots back at the cabin. This wasn’t well thought out by Barbara as Dorothy Brown and Kathy Summer were better at looking over each other than guarding the cabin. It wasn’t long before Tree’s men burst in and took the two as prisoners. Their day was about to get worse…

Attachments

• 1825185280.jpg
    1825185280.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 98
Barb Moore moosied over to Moline, Missouri. It is an old railroad town making a come-back as a retirement community on the northwestern Ozark Mountains. She is picking up groceries to get through the next week and has left her two compatriots back at the cabin. This wasn’t well thought out by Barbara as Dorothy Brown and Kathy Summer were better at looking over each other than guarding the cabin. It wasn’t long before Tree’s men burst in and took the two as prisoners. Their day was about to get worse…
Dam it , caught again:doh:

I don't know if you'll succeed. But you certainly have a killer body! :very_hot:

Me and my little killer black dress and a provocatively bent knee? Who could resist? Watch out hombres!

Dottie and Kathy nabbed??? Oh well, the two of them were pretty useless anyway. On the other hand, they could be a secret weapon captured. They’ll undoubtedly wear their captors out in short order. The two of them are known to be lustfully insatiable!

Me and my little killer black dress and a provocatively bent knee? Who could resist? Watch out hombres!

Dottie and Kathy nabbed??? Oh well, the two of them were pretty useless anyway. On the other hand, they could be a secret weapon captured. They’ll undoubtedly wear their captors out in short order. The two of them are known to be lustfully insatiable!
Dottie and I will keep them busy while you plan our escape

Barb Moore entered the cabin and called futilely for Dorothy and Kathy. She is unaware they have been taken prisoners by Tree’s men. She looked about the cabin for her two friends but didn’t find them. She went out on the porch that ran around the cabin. She did not find Dorothy or Kathy but on the back patio there was a tall scruffy man that didn’t look none too friendly.
Barb looked at him again and asked “Tree, what are you doing here?”owp 155.jpg

Barb Moore entered the cabin and called futilely for Dorothy and Kathy. She is unaware they have been taken prisoners by Tree’s men. She looked about the cabin for her two friends but didn’t find them. She went out on the porch that ran around the cabin. She did not find Dorothy or Kathy but on the back patio there was a tall scruffy man that didn’t look none too friendly.
Barb looked at him again and asked “Tree, what are you doing here?”View attachment 858677
Didn't she expect him?

Barb looked at him again and asked “Tree, what are you doing here?”owp 155.jpg

What smelly cigarettes, you have. Oh dear!

What’s that your drinking? Oh no!

What’s that noose for? Oh Shit!

(Director, can we please reshoot this scene? I’m not sure I put enough despair and terror into my voice. I’ll get it right on the retake)

What smelly cigarettes, you have. Oh dear!

What’s that your drinking? Oh no!

What’s that noose for? Oh Shit!

(Director, can we please reshoot this scene? I’m not sure I put enough despair and terror into my voice. I’ll get it right on the retake)
So much for the extended chase montage across mountains and deserts, with sweeping helicopter shots and soaring music :doh:

Back
Top Bottom