The Round-up

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Tree, what are you doing here?” Barb asked. It is a rhetorical question. She knew he was here to take her in as slave (she was in no desire to be enslaved) or to bring her to a gallows to be hanged to her death!
Barb offered her wrists to Tree.
chains 091.jpg
She is surrendering herself to be hanged. Barb has determined she will prefer to be hanged than spend any time as a man’s slave.

chains 091.jpg
She is surrendering herself to be hanged. Barb has determined she will prefer to be hanged than spend any time as a man’s slave.

Tree thinks that I am docily surrendering myself to be enslaved or hanged. When, in fact, anyone who studies that pic of me carefully will see that I am studying how Tree is wrapping those chains around my body and wrists. I am doing that with an eye towards pulling off a miraculous escape act the likes of which would have astounded even the Great Houdini ... but not, of course, until Tree gets drunk and falls asleep, which shouldn't take very long judging by the alcohol on his breath ... whew!

Barbara Moore surrendered to Tree knowing that refusing to becoming a slave she will be hanged in the near future. She correctly figured that being hanged to death would not be an easy way to end her life but also surmised being hanged to death would be over much more quickly than being a slave.
h 1064.jpg
What Barb has not considered was her surrender to the gallows will also condemn Dorothy and Kathy the gallows as well!
h 1062.jpg

Barbara Moore surrendered to Tree knowing that refusing to becoming a slave she will be hanged in the near future. She correctly figured that being hanged to death would not be an easy way to end her life but also surmised being hanged to death would be over much more quickly than being a slave.
View attachment 859100
What Barb has not considered was her surrender to the gallows will also condemn Dorothy and Kathy the gallows as well!
View attachment 859103

How come Dottie gets a blue noose while Kathy and I have to make do with boring white ones? Not fair!

which shouldn't take very long judging by the alcohol on his breath ... whew!
How come Dottie gets a blue noose while Kathy and I have to make do with boring white ones? Not fair!
But as the only adornment we’ll get to wear, it’s quite important to us that it be an appropriate and stylish color!
Lord, Barbara! Don't you ever stop complaining? Tree had better hang you quickly or your constant whining might drive him beyond drink to hang himself!!

Barbara Moore has determined being hanged to death is an admittedly severe alternative to becoming a slave. But she has considered the options and contemplated she could become Tree’s slave! She would rather die than be Tree’s slave!
barb hang 18.jpg

Barbara Moore has determined being hanged to death is an admittedly severe alternative to becoming a slave. But she has considered the options and contemplated she could become Tree’s slave! She would rather die than be Tree’s slave!
View attachment 859151

Since I can’t stand his Marlboro’s, and his car is still wrecked from the last time I borrowed it, there’s little attraction to being a slave at the Treehouse. I’d only end up mowing the grass ... that is when he didn’t have me spreadeagled naked on the lawn while he and Admi got drunk.

Since I can’t stand his Marlboro’s, and his car is still wrecked from the last time I borrowed it, there’s little attraction to being a slave at the Treehouse. I’d only end up mowing the grass ... that is when he didn’t have me spreadeagled naked on the lawn while he and Admi got drunk.
She seems a bit perturbed tonight...

I am led into a small room. Dorothy and Kathy are laying on the floor with their hands chained behind their backs. Their wardrobes are limited to the chains they are wearing. I am dressed pretty much the same except me hands are chained in front of me. I note Tree has caught them also.
1tumblr_llrdr8o9Ae1qjv9ywo1_500.jpg
We are taken to what I will call a dungeon under a barn. We will be held here until we are executed.
abbey 099.jpg

she will prefer to be hanged than spend any time as a man’s slave.
You have to admire the force of her convictions there. :beer-toast1: :confused:

chains 091.jpg
She didn't have anything else (material) to offer, it seems. :D
Making the inevitable escape so much more exciting. :rolleyes::doh::D

I am led into a small room. Dorothy and Kathy are laying on the floor with their hands chained behind their backs. Their wardrobes are limited to the chains they are wearing. I am dressed pretty much the same except me hands are chained in front of me. I note Tree has caught them also.
1tumblr_llrdr8o9Ae1qjv9ywo1_500.jpg

That guy is too handsome, clean shaven and well-dressed to be Tree. On the other hand, the girl in the pic is definitely me! Wonder how much that dude was paid to stand in for Tree?

Back
Top Bottom