The Round-up

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Some people bitch about getting picked for a round-up. It is not a pleasant job and the hours can get long. For me it is easy money that I don’t have go looking for. You see you can only be forced to work two round-ups. The kids bitch how hard it is. When I started we were lucky to get a jeep for a round-up team. Now each member of the team gets a four-wheeler. They have no idea how good they have it now.

The bastards working the round-ups don’t know how good they have it. If they don’t catch any of us they still get paid. We go free but they get paid for looking for us. With a little luck we’ll kill a few of them and get away free… Barb Moore

It is 2065 AD. The religious ‘right’ have take control of the streets. Barb Moore and her gang of female felons don’t like the new team in control. They have been assigned ‘submissive’ status and refused to report as such. When you have been a free woman all your adult life it is hard to accept being a man’s slave.

In fact, T. H. Tree isn’t wild about the new command either. Tree is in his late 50s and the thought of ‘owning’ a slave woman was something that he was too old to enjoy and the thought of ‘eliminating’ a woman because she refused to become a slave didn’t seem right either.

But that was before he was assigned to capture the Barb Moore gang…

And mark my words, the Barb Moore gang will take all his skill and ingenuity to capture. Tree had better stash the Seagrams and clean up his act if he hopes to have any success at all. Believe it!

Some people bitch about getting picked for a round-up. It is not a pleasant job and the hours can get long. For me it is easy money that I don’t have go looking for. You see you can only be forced to work two round-ups. The kids bitch how hard it is. When I started we were lucky to get a jeep for a round-up team. Now each member of the team gets a four-wheeler. They have no idea how good they have it now.

The bastards working the round-ups don’t know how good they have it. If they don’t catch any of us they still get paid. We go free but they get paid for looking for us. With a little luck we’ll kill a few of them and get away free… Barb Moore

It is 2065 AD. The religious ‘right’ have take control of the streets. Barb Moore and her gang of female felons don’t like the new team in control. They have been assigned ‘submissive’ status and refused to report as such. When you have been a free woman all your adult life it is hard to accept being a man’s slave.

In fact, T. H. Tree isn’t wild about the new command either. Tree is in his late 50s and the thought of ‘owning’ a slave woman was something that he was too old to enjoy and the thought of ‘eliminating’ a woman because she refused to become a slave didn’t seem right either.

Good set-up. We'll see how much fun this is.
And mark my words, the Barb Moore gang will take all his skill and ingenuity to capture. Tree had better stash the Seagrams and clean up his act if he hopes to have any success at all. Believe it!
Is that how these stories go? I don't remember this plotline. :D

The Barb Moore gang is a collection of three women who did not take to being a slave to anyone, much less being a slave to a man. This made the gang somewhat dangerous for a round-up crew. They have killed nine hunters and sent more than a few men to the hospitals. They have moved west over time and now range in southwestern Missouri and northwestern Arkansas. The area doesn’t have a strong presence of the religious right but they are paying good money even for the remains of the Moore gang. Hell yes I took the gig…
cigar Kinky Friedman.jpg

The Barb Moore gang is a collection of three women who did not take to being a slave to anyone, much less being a slave to a man. This made the gang somewhat dangerous for a round-up crew. They have killed nine hunters and sent more than a few men to the hospitals. They have moved west over time and now range in southwestern Missouri and northwestern Arkansas. The area doesn’t have a strong presence of the religious right but they are paying good money even for the remains of the Moore gang. Hell yes I took the gig…
View attachment 856818

That cigar sure does make him look rather mean, but we can take him girls! Mean does not mean smart!

Watch out for the religious right crowd, however. That’s dirty money, not good money, they’re putting up for our capture!

cigar Kinky Friedman.jpg
For those who don't recongise Tree's image, thats Kinky Friedman:

The Hanging Tree has taken the Round-up of me and my girls. I have researched the guy. He seems to lack fear as he has stayed on the job for months on end. I hate to say it but I may have to kill him to get rid of him… -Barb Moore
caprice 012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom