The S & M Party

Go to CruxDreams.com
My arms tied painfully behind the palitinium they left my legs dangle free for a few minutes. I scrambled to try and find a foothold of any kind on the stipe to take the pressure off my shoulder's but to no avail. I lift myself as much as I can up so I can open my legs and try to gain some purchase on the wood. The crowd laugh and jeer at my efforts; some make crude jokes about being able to see my quimm as I struggle. Hot tears of embarrassment and pain well up in my eyes as my back is scratched again off the splintered stipe.
They come along now with a thin cord. They pull my legs down. I fight them in panic but I have no chance in hell.
They stretch my legs straight and tie the cord tight around my ankles. It bites into my flesh and they drive a couple of tacks into the cord to hold it. The stress is now complete.
I hang my head down on my chest. My long hair is gone, cut short I have nothing to cover my breasts. The crowd settle to watch. My breathing is shallow and quick. Sweat breaks out all over my body. I arch my back off the wood and scream out loud in frustration and pain. It doesn't give me much relief and I start again to have a panic attack. I scream at my torturers how much longer but they are having too much fun and just smile.
The pain I wanted I have got. I open my knees and push up a little and throw my head back. It stretches my abs intolerable but at least it is movement of a sort.
So this is 'the dance' they all speak of. It does give relief. Until u are exhausted I think. That's when you start to die. When you're body says no more and you stop dancing. That's why I must keep moving.

You have drawn me into the audience. I see you suffer and feel your pain. Those cruel men , shaming and embarrassing you. I am embarrassed myself, but cant help but look at your nakedness. I wish I could offer you comfort, but you didn't come here for comfort did you ? Something inside you craves this. I understand.

Another story found that sadly ends with no ending. And, so well written. Wish Celtic Virgin well wherever she may abide.
You have drawn me into the audience. I see you suffer and feel your pain. Those cruel men , shaming and embarrassing you. I am embarrassed myself, but cant help but look at your nakedness. I wish I could offer you comfort, but you didn't come here for comfort did you ? Something inside you craves this. I understand.

Before you get too excited about this, see
See Ye Lads. #173
in Fantasy Unlimited.

Celtic Virgin was a fake.

Last edited:
Before you get too excited about this, see
See Ye Lads. #173
in Fantasy Unlimited.

Celtic Virgin was a fake.

Old Slave. Thank you for the true history. As a newcomer to the site one of its joys is searching the older files which the principals as yourself have given us as legacy. Such was this story.

With your information, I read the entire See Ye Lads file. And, must say was quite affected by the manner in which the flock of the site gathered around one of their believed own. Solace offered such as the light of a star transcending the existence of its source from Top-Cat, and Jollyrei that from stardust we come and to stardust we return to abide will remain poignant in my mind — regardless of the heartlessness of the hoax.

Find it to be a very curious bunch of sadists you have around here.

Old Slave. Thank you

No need to thank me, I was merely the first to read your post #45.

The thanks are due to the diligence, and forensic investigation, by our moderators, who work mainly in the background but ensure we 'curious bunch of sadists ' have a safe and, I think, very happy time here.

I was one of the main members here "to pay the price" of this sadist , Old Slave ! I was very near od Tash and practically all days we were chatting in PM , talking about our intimate thoughts, laughing together , saying like we could make love together ... sharing our own live , at least what I was thinking that it was hers !
We even shared some photos and never I have had some doubts that she was really her !
This man has certainly taken much pleasure in discovering all my intimity ... :(
When I think about that, I'm yet near of the tears ...
Never mind, life is like that , good moments and bad ones ...

I was one of the main members here "to pay the price" of this sadist , Old Slave ! I was very near od Tash and practically all days we were chatting in PM , talking about our intimate thoughts, laughing together , saying like we could make love together ... sharing our own live , at least what I was thinking that it was hers !
We even shared some photos and never I have had some doubts that she was really her !
This man has certainly taken much pleasure in discovering all my intimity ... :(
When I think about that, I'm yet near of the tears ...
Never mind, life is like that , good moments and bad ones ...

Messaline. Regret that even unknowingly my musings over the fate of this craven pretender, who so imposed on and betrayed many hearts here, may have caused further pain for you from the past. My apologies. But would ask your forbearance as do believe it worthwhile for newcomers to the site to be aware of its community.

I don't think to scourge women, therefore I have too much respect for them but perhaps a softer way of beating with my hands there back. And also this sound is double.

Back
Top Bottom