The Sensation Of Complete Darkness And Silence

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Complete silence does not exist, proved John Cage, when he was locked up in an iron container; he heard his blood-circulation. Complete darkness could be but an owl can fly here without damage.

To be crucified in both circumstances (of course with help beforehand) would or could be a sensation. You feel the pain and you can not detect from where. You hear your own moaning and you think it is another. You lost the existential feeling for time. There will exist an eternity. Can you really think yet? Arises an adrenalin anxiety attack witch causes a heart-attack?

My choice is a silent room, mostly at late evening when less traffic, no noises from neighbours and dimmed light, enough to watch on the clock. I am careful that my silhouette does not appear over the curtain.

Attachments

• Chat-huant.jpg
    Chat-huant.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 268
To be crucified in both circumstances (of course with help beforehand) would or could be a sensation. You feel the pain and you can not detect from where. You hear your own moaning and you think it is another. You lost the existential feeling for time. There will exist an eternity.
Crucified in an isolation tank. People will pay extra for that. ;):eek::doh::D

I think it would be an interesting situation if one were to be numbed, blinded and made deaf just before the actually nailing. The internal sensory systems would be all in chaos, being the only sensation that could be felt would be the force of motion. No pain, no sound other than your rapid heart beat and in absolute and permanent darkness in your final moments of existence.

Some might say that the numbing of the victim would be a mercy, but I think rather, combined with the removal of the other senses, would in fact help drive the soul to utter madness. Death would become a state of confused chaos, in a surreal and nightmarish dive into nothingness.

While she doesn't quite explore sensory deprivation in the way you've described it, FoC,
the two stories by Elf-Bride (Elfenbraut) that I translated are, I think,
the most powerful, vivid and grippingly believable imaginings of the psychological
disorientation experienced during prolonged sessions hanging on a cross,
at times, especially when she's left alone:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-girl-with-no-name-by-elf-bride.341/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/mary-on-the-cross-by-elf-bride.342/

Back
Top Bottom