The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Checking the merchandise

tumblr_nwmg7n7sbf1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

View attachment 488630

The girl on the left's got it in for me, I know - spiteful bitch,
she's hoping this pervert will buy me and drag me down
into the lowest pits of pain and degradation...

I used to believe in "Sisterly love" especially in perilous situations. After a couple of years reading girls' comments on CF, that no longer applies. Such an educational space!

View attachment 488630

I know Eul thinks I am being spiteful, but I overheard him saying that he was going to buy two of us, and I figured that if I complained loudly enough and implicated Eul, we'd go down together. Misery loves company! ;)

I know Eul thinks I am being spiteful, but I overheard him saying that he was going to buy two of us, and I figured that if I complained loudly enough and implicated Eul, we'd go down together. Misery loves company! ;)
:)

Actually I thought you were at #3, indeed doing your best to get taken along with me
if the merchant's running a BOGOF offer!

The wee lassie at #2, a redhead from Hibernia I guess,
is doing her best to display her fairly modest assets,
upstaged by the busty competition on either side,
the all-too-proper oriental girl will be getting a sharp lesson
on what not to do when you're on the sale-stand! :devil:

Yes, this one has a nice round bum. If the price is right, I'll take the pale girl, and that shy one on the right as well. What do you mean you'll throw in the one on the left for another 10 sestertii? I like a little peace in my domus. She's obviously trouble. Ten for that? You must be mad!:devil:

Yes, this one has a nice round bum. If the price is right, I'll take the pale girl, and that shy one on the right as well. What do you mean you'll throw in the one on the left for another 10 sestertii? I like a little peace in my domus. She's obviously trouble. Ten for that? You must be mad!:devil:
:oops:

You're lucky you're wife doesn't restrict you to only buying ugly ones!

This first one seems to have an Australasian connection but I can't quite place that flag! She's a little pricey, too.
the_slave_auction___article_17___sonya_001_by_skatingjesus-d9xc36h.jpg

To market
Slave Girls 197.jpg

At market
Slave Girls 1.jpg

the_slave_auction___article_17___sonya_001_by_skatingjesus-d9xc36h.jpg $72,500 ... wow ... Eul went for a lot! ... I will wait now to see what the next three go for before it's my turn ...

Slave Girls 1.jpg "I tell you my friend, that third one from the right has an attitude problem ... the don't call her Barbaria for nothing ... you'll spend more time punishing her than enjoying her ... take my advice ... choose the one to the right of her ... from the Northern Forest, I am told. Well-trained and ready to please, although the lash will be necessary from time to time with her too.

View attachment 488820 $72,500 ... wow ... Eul went for a lot! ... I will wait now to see what the next three go for before it's my turn ...
OMG, that the merchandise always are so expensive. I need a credit. But, when i can not more pay the rates, then I get myself in slavery.
I want she!!!

total unquestioning obedience of course, eagerness to please,
silence unless required to speak, focused attention,
alertness, understanding and anticipating your needs,
but more, a sense of happiness and gratitude for being your slave.

Back
Top Bottom