The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
total unquestioning obedience of course, eagerness to please,
silence unless required to speak, focused attention,
alertness, understanding and anticipating your needs,
but more, a sense of happiness and gratitude for being your slave.

That's what you can expect from the well-trained ones. Otherwise .... :rolleyes:

Confidence, Hasturan. You need confidence. Remember, you are the master. :cool: A slave girl will respond well to a confident master. You don't need to be cruel. Use discipline and demand respect - then when you use the whip, she will be grateful that you correct her.

Maybe :rolleyes:

tumblr_ohldtd5ogl1rhup7qo1_500.gif

View attachment 488820 $72,500 ... wow ... Eul went for a lot! ... I will wait now to see what the next three go for before it's my turn ...

View attachment 488821 "I tell you my friend, that third one from the right has an attitude problem ... the don't call her Barbaria for nothing ... you'll spend more time punishing her than enjoying her ... take my advice ... choose the one to the right of her ... from the Northern Forest, I am told. Well-trained and ready to please, although the lash will be necessary from time to time with her too.

Well, the Northern Forest had always given the Romans a heap of trouble, after all old Hadrian had a wall built to keep them out.
Obviously did not work very well as Antonias (if that was his name) had another one built further north.
Lesson for a certain President here?

Obviously did not work very well as Antonias (if that was his name) had another one built further north. Lesson for a certain President here?

A mixed lesson - Hadrian decided trying to conquer the north wasn't worth the effort, so built his wall in the 120s
20 years later Antoninus Pius reckoned the Caledonii north of the Forth-Clyde line were the real trouble,
and a wall was need to keep them out - us in the Northern Forest and the rest of the hill country in between
weren't too difficult to manage - with a judicious mixture of sticks, carrots and linkie-hunting :devil:
But Antoninus (who never visited Britannia) hadn't got much intelligence (in any sense)
and it was a bit of an embarrassment, the troops soon pulled back to Hadrian's much bigger and better and beautiful wall.
In 208 Septimius Severus had another go at re-fortifying what was left of Antoninus's embankment (which is really what it was),
and invaded the north again, but had to pull out because the Parthians were threatening the other end of the Empire.
So the Antonine Wall was on the whole a bit of a failure - but Hadrian's one was actually pretty successful for 300 years.

Back
Top Bottom