The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
New "brides"

tumblr_m4spgx1u4N1qlne6uo1_1280.jpg
You mean we actually signed up for that "have fun, meet interesting people" travel package without reading the fine print? What were we thinking?

:):D

Never mind the fine print. The hint to be is one way plane ticket there, and return via Marrakesh in a cargo hold :)

tumblr_oih8pohAnv1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

And I thought UNITED CARGOHOLD was one of those no frills airlines that would save me money. My ticket said "coach", but I should have known better when I was told there were no seat assignments.

Last edited:
This one is based on a real slave market series of photos, with just two women in it, the two on the right. You can see that the groin and leg area of the two outside women are the same, and 3 of the 4 share the same arms.
285699.jpg

"And I guarantee 100% that she is a virgin. Would you like to inspect the goods more closely sir, and see for yourself?"
slaves_(23).jpg

It's like those books we had as kids with the pictures cut
so you could join different heads, trunks, legs
to create different comical creatures -
so the slave-buyer can order, this one's face,
her tits, I'll take her pussy, I like this one's legs... :p

Would you like to inspect the goods more closely sir, and see for yourself?
I'm afraid that's not a reliable way! :devil:

It's like those books we had as kids with the pictures cut
so you could join different heads, trunks, legs
to create different comical creatures -
so the slave-buyer can order, this one's face,
her tits, I'll take her pussy, I like this one's legs... :p
...and the bunny's ears, and the alligator's tail...:rolleyes::confused:...Sorry, wrong book.:doh::D

This one is based on a real slave market series of photos, with just two women in it, the two on the right. You can see that the groin and leg area of the two outside women are the same, and 3 of the 4 share the same arms.
View attachment 499849

Aha, found some of the original pics

slaves-for-sale-13.jpg slaves-for-sale-6.jpg

IMG_0863.JPG You're telling me I have to do it all over again tomorrow? Don't we ever get a day off? And furthermore, the whip doesn't really make me work any harder! A little water would be far more effective. The heat is awful out there in the quarry. Just thought I would tell you that.:mad:

View attachment 505078 You're telling me I have to do it all over again tomorrow? Don't we ever get a day off? And furthermore, the whip doesn't really make me work any harder! A little water would be far more effective. The heat is awful out there in the quarry. Just thought I would tell you that.:mad:
water 56.jpg
Better???

Back
Top Bottom