The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 530219 Well ... at least this seems to be a high class place ... they are obviously keeping out the riff-Raff. :cool:
It is, of course, well known that the upper classes always have the most unusual and interesting kinks and peccadillos. :confused::rolleyes: Don't let the suave veneer lull you into a false sense of security. :eek:

You'd have been better off auctioned off to a farmer, but then, he can't afford you, can he? ;):p

It is, of course, well known that the upper classes always have the most unusual and interesting kinks and peccadillos. :confused::rolleyes: Don't let the suave veneer lull you into a false sense of security. :eek:

You'd have been better off auctioned off to a farmer, but then, he can't afford you, can he? ;):p

EasyRider2.jpg I was married off once in Arkansas ... and barely escaped with my life, much less my dignity :confused:

Slave Auction.jpg ... I think I will take my chances this time as a plaything for someone from the the upper classes.:rolleyes:

In the third one, they are trying to be kind. They are using the mid-range weight instead of the really heavy one.

This one has a huge stone next to hear but NOT attached...

tumblr_mlrd8uPA741s9cshlo1_500.jpg

market display or art in a gallery?

tumblr_owkgknrT891qc2yxpo1_1280.jpg
What have I done to deserve special cruelty?
The left-hand girl, the eulalian brunette, has a much lower footrest than the other two,
so my toes barely touch it, and I'm held up by the neck-clamp, no wonder I'm fighting it!

The left-hand girl, the eulalian brunette, has a much lower footrest than the other two,
so my toes barely touch it, and I'm held up by the neck-clamp, no wonder I'm fighting it!

I noticed that. Must be a very naughty slave girl indeed. Likely served weak coffee or something. :rolleyes::D

market display or art in a gallery?

Gallery of course :) They're in a case! It looks interactive, I wonder if there is a button or lever to operate those footrests?

meanwhile at the market a new shipment has just come in

untitled_drawing_by_milenarabinovitch-d977nr1.png

Back
Top Bottom