The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice! Reminds me of this l1960's spy movie Kiss The Girls And Make Them Die. The villain kidnapped hot women, drugged them, and then had them frozen/preserved.

I'm goin to be busy for the next hour and a half watching this. Never heard of this film

market display or art in a gallery?

tumblr_owkgknrT891qc2yxpo1_1280.jpg
The last survivors of an extinct species?:oops:

NO! You are slaves not pampered pets!!!
Twenty lashes for you!
View attachment 532573

Oh, but the man seems to be dressed for far more than just twenty lashes. He wouldn't be wearing the apron if he wasn't expecting blood to flow in large quantities... Fortunately for you, Barb, he doesn't seem to be planning to butcher you. You would be secureb to the ceiling by your ankles then...

Oh, but the man seems to be dressed for far more than just twenty lashes. He wouldn't be wearing the apron if he wasn't expecting blood to flow in large quantities... Fortunately for you, Barb, he doesn't seem to be planning to butcher you. You would be secureb to the ceiling by your ankles then...
There is more punishment to come unless you wish to have mercy on her and take her place...

There is more punishment to come unless you wish to have mercy on her and take her place...

Knowing that this is not really a question, I kneel with my legs far apart and my back to Master Tree and Barb. Being kept nude at all times (except for the collar, of course - that only comes off when it is to be replaced by a noose) saves me the need to strip, so Tree doesn't have to wait any longer than necessary. I hear a final crack of the whip on Barb's body, followed by a gasp of pain from her. These sounds make each muscle in my body tighten in anticipation of what I have signed up for by speaking out of turn. The only other visible sign of my anticipation is a tiny drop of moisture that has started its descent down the inner side of my left thigh, giving away my arousal at the idea of serving to my best abilities.

The next thing I hear is the click of shackles being removed from Barb's wrists and her bare feet on the worn and cold concrete floor. Then there is silence. The Master walks around to face me and observed me from a few steps away, he seems to be choosing an appropriate "treatment" for me. Without any warning, he lashes out with his whip, hitting my abdomen with a force that causes my flesh to ripple. I almost loose my balance, but manage to keep from falling as a feeling of disconnection washes over the part of my body that was hit. My mind is trying to protect me from the pain, but I have long since learned that this protection is short-lived. I can already feel the stinging pain trying to find its way arount the brittle shield of numbness. The thought of the pain to come makes me wince a little, but also brings a feeling of warmth deep inside my body.

The flow of blood, you say. - Master Tree says in a calm and quiet voice. - We'll have to see what we can do about that. Any preference as to where I begin?

The seriousness of the last sentence is underlined by him opening a metal cabinet hanging on the wall in front of me, displaying a sizeable collection of instruments, which I can expect to be used on me in the hours to come. There are more of these instruments than I would like to imagine. Most of them consisting of blades of varying sizes and shapes - some edges straight, others serrated or chipped - others sporting spikes. My eyes draw to one particular implement. A rubber baton, as used by many law enforcement agencies worldwide, but modified by a skilled CF craftsman to contain shards of glass spaced unevenly throughout its length. Something tells me that this baton is going to penetrate me before the evening ends... I gather myself enough to remember that I have been asked a question. I swallow hard and reply.

No Master, no preferences. I am yours to do as you wish.

A couple of minutes later, Barb winces as she hears the first of my screams while she gets shackled to the coffee grinder.

Knowing that this is not really a question, I kneel with my legs far apart and my back to Master Tree and Barb. Being kept nude at all times (except for the collar, of course - that only comes off when it is to be replaced by a noose) saves me the need to strip, so Tree doesn't have to wait any longer than necessary. I hear a final crack of the whip on Barb's body, followed by a gasp of pain from her. These sounds make each muscle in my body tighten in anticipation of what I have signed up for by speaking out of turn. The only other visible sign of my anticipation is a tiny drop of moisture that has started its descent down the inner side of my left thigh, giving away my arousal at the idea of serving to my best abilities.

The next thing I hear is the click of shackles being removed from Barb's wrists and her bare feet on the worn and cold concrete floor. Then there is silence. The Master walks around to face me and observed me from a few steps away, he seems to be choosing an appropriate "treatment" for me. Without any warning, he lashes out with his whip, hitting my abdomen with a force that causes my flesh to ripple. I almost loose my balance, but manage to keep from falling as a feeling of disconnection washes over the part of my body that was hit. My mind is trying to protect me from the pain, but I have long since learned that this protection is short-lived. I can already feel the stinging pain trying to find its way arount the brittle shield of numbness. The thought of the pain to come makes me wince a little, but also brings a feeling of warmth deep inside my body.

The flow of blood, you say. - Master Tree says in a calm and quiet voice. - We'll have to see what we can do about that. Any preference as to where I begin?

The seriousness of the last sentence is underlined by him opening a metal cabinet hanging on the wall in front of me, displaying a sizeable collection of instruments, which I can expect to be used on me in the hours to come. There are more of these instruments than I would like to imagine. Most of them consisting of blades of varying sizes and shapes - some edges straight, others serrated or chipped - others sporting spikes. My eyes draw to one particular implement. A rubber baton, as used by many law enforcement agencies worldwide, but modified by a skilled CF craftsman to contain shards of glass spaced unevenly throughout its length. Something tells me that this baton is going to penetrate me before the evening ends... I gather myself enough to remember that I have been asked a question. I swallow hard and reply.

No Master, no preferences. I am yours to do as you wish.

A couple of minutes later, Barb winces as she hears the first of my screams while she gets shackled to the coffee grinder.
Wow, and she's off again. :D
I love your imagination, Calf, on what appeared to be a small invitation.
:very_hot::very_hot:

Nice alternative version of Gérome's painting.

Agreed Loxuru. A very nice version of the well known and much manipped painting. Is it your own work Dorn?
Possibly a mother separated from her family on the auction block.

Here's my own effort from 2012
ph119.jpg

Mmmmm...the one on the left behind her has not learned her lesson. Some people just have to learn the hard way. So, here it is.

Tie her spreadeagled. Tie each of her digits with a rope that leads to a box plugged to a metallic dildo shoved up her ass.

Then tickle torture her. Every time she reflexively, and impotently, moves her digits in reaction to the fiendish ticking, the ropes cause the box to send a jolt of electricity to the metallic dildo shoved up her ass.

NOT quite but close... Here she is getting some education

tumblr_o7zychxmjt1s9cshlo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom