The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
off to the market auction ;)

tumblr_oxv24fPXX31v5lmbwo1_540.jpg

The means of locomotion appears reliable. The wheels less so. Just an observation. :rolleyes:

Fitted with a good suspension, they could do for normal roads, providing the load does not exceed three slaves!:D
On the reverse view, there is even no driver. "Our last model has self-driving technology as an option!":rolleyes:

Good suspension, plush upholstery and a nice chassis.

I'm off to market, can I get you something while I'm there?

d1f2f592079bd06d0c4a2db7e90739f7-daetoyi.jpg commission___smile_by_docredfield-d97b2tx.jpg 84d6ea090a00736f989be99547226cfa-d465ooj.jpg

Fitted with a good suspension, they could do for normal roads, providing the load does not exceed three slaves!:D
On the reverse view, there is even no driver. "Our last model has self-driving technology as an option!":rolleyes:
I look no brakes. Thats dangerous for the ponys on downhill ways.
And no lights for the nights or fog.

They assured me that the ponies have an autobrake system in their feet.:devil:
During night and fog, we hang a lantern around their neck. It is all foreseen in the options! :D:p
The police will just check to make sure that the various options are included. They are very efficient and thorough. Safety first, after all.

They assured me that the ponies have an autobrake system in their feet.:devil:
During night and fog, we hang a lantern around their neck. It is all foreseen in the options! :D:p

Auto brakes ? Indeed !! But not attached to their feet ;) Here controlled by an electric switch with wires attached to where it hurts. It gives them commands to go and to stop. ;) the "breaks" are powered by an old car battery....:p

299.jpg

just before breaking commences

492.jpg

Back
Top Bottom