The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
There's been lively activity in the slavegirl-markets lately,
here's a selection from 10 different Deviant Artists
some at least are new here:

outtake__center_stage_side_view_by_crabbyoldman-daaxvju.jpgdo_we_hear_three_by_bmovievillain-d8a2hsq.jpgslave020_by_mousquetaire31-dbn14co.jpgcattle_market_by_kristinf-d9atjjj.jpgchecking_the_goods_in_the_slave_market_by_3dbondagedreams-dbtirej.pnggoris_bazaar___test_scene_5_3_by_emarukk-dby7dyi.jpgshy_slave_girl_at_the_market_by_noone102000-dby7c3r.jpgthe skinny one belongs to me by_romangirl.jpgan_exceptional_selection_by_kamerijk-dbzce35.pngcollecting_point_by_pitchblack_art-dbzdklr.jpg

Credits: crabbyoldman, bmovievillain, mousquetaire31, kristinf, 3dbondagedreams,
emarukk, noone102000, romangirl, kamerijk, pitchblack art

Grinning slave girls showing no respect ? Where is the the whip or the branding iron.....? A bit "plucking" may also be of help ;)
I see nothing wrong with having cheerful slaves, and if it's up to me, there will be limited plucking. When you keep exotic birds, you don't spoil the plumage. ;)

There's been lively activity in the slavegirl-markets lately,
here's a selection from 10 different Deviant Artists
some at least are new here:

View attachment 554649View attachment 554650View attachment 554651View attachment 554652View attachment 554655View attachment 554658View attachment 554661View attachment 554663View attachment 554668View attachment 554670

Credits: crabbyoldman, bmovievillain, mousquetaire31, kristinf, 3dbondagedreams,
emarukk, noone102000, romangirl, kamerijk, pitchblack art

I like #7 : a woman inspecting an unfree naked woman

Nice!

Wouldn't also be nice if there was a blooper/BTS reel where the inspected models ad lib and go "Ooh! Now can I inspect you too?"

the only blooper I know of is......

tumblr_nlq6d8IoOQ1s9cshlo1_400.gif

... and she is not spiting a tooth ;)

Back
Top Bottom