The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
A request.

Below is a paragraph from a story I am working on. Does anyone have any pics showing an outfit such as I am trying to describe? If so, I would appreciate it if you could post them or give me a link.

Inside were a pair of very high-heeled shoes, with lockable ankle straps, and some flimsy scraps of fabric. The shoes fitted her perfectly, but were so high she teetered precariously. Chris locked the straps around her ankles. She was trapped in them now. The fabric turned out to be what he called a slave tunic. Two pieces of fabric that could be tied at shoulder and hip by thin tapes. It was a bright crimson. The front and back were cut in a deep V, exposing her down to below the navel in front and to the crack of her ass behind. The hem reached just below the curve of her buttocks. If she raised her arms her ass and pussy would be exposed. Although the tapes at the hip held the two halves together, they did not meet and it was clear to anyone that she was completely naked underneath. The fabric was decidedly translucent. Wearing this ‘garment’ Anne felt more naked than she had when she was nude.

A request.

Below is a paragraph from a story I am working on. Does anyone have any pics showing an outfit such as I am trying to describe? If so, I would appreciate it if you could post them or give me a link.

Inside were a pair of very high-heeled shoes, with lockable ankle straps, and some flimsy scraps of fabric. The shoes fitted her perfectly, but were so high she teetered precariously. Chris locked the straps around her ankles. She was trapped in them now. The fabric turned out to be what he called a slave tunic. Two pieces of fabric that could be tied at shoulder and hip by thin tapes. It was a bright crimson. The front and back were cut in a deep V, exposing her down to below the navel in front and to the crack of her ass behind. The hem reached just below the curve of her buttocks. If she raised her arms her ass and pussy would be exposed. Although the tapes at the hip held the two halves together, they did not meet and it was clear to anyone that she was completely naked underneath. The fabric was decidedly translucent. Wearing this ‘garment’ Anne felt more naked than she had when she was nude.
Perhaps not quite what you have in mind...

kira_delemond_by_angelicadonis-d877h6i.jpg :p

Coming home from the market

img-1531493846.jpg

View attachment 603403 It's time for you, Barb, to take a few demerits. Hurry, hurry you lazy rebelious slave!

I’m going ... I’m going as fast as I can ... I’d like to see you run chained to this yoke and with bare feet on hot sand ... have a little consideration, please!

Great pic ... I think I’m the one in the purple kinis. How can I comment or complain with tape over my mouth?
Think about it. I'll wait here, you know, in the relative peace and quiet. :cool::devil:
And how can I take my kini off like the customer wants, with my wrists tied behind me?
That is a very good point. I would be happy to help.
These slave traders are clearly a bunch of amateurs! :confused:
Funny, only now I can hear her think.:confused: Check the tape over her mouth and then give her a lash or two for thinking derisively.:rolleyes::D
:azote:

Back
Top Bottom