The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another sunny day at the Roman Slave Market...

Rome is on the Top of the world, no other country can contest the superiority of the romans...
Army, Science, Arts, Trades, everything can't be more satisfying than during these times...
The market is full of high quality goods, like wheat, fruits, oils, slaves, fabrics, or even wines, everybody will find what he needs.

Life goes on peacefully in Rome...

(Enjoy my contribution to thjis thread, it's been a while! :D )

Attachments

• Sunny day at the Roman Slave Market - Shereen 001.jpg
    Sunny day at the Roman Slave Market - Shereen 001.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 717

Rome is on the Top of the world, no other country can contest the superiority of the romans...
Army, Science, Arts, Trades, everything can't be more satisfying than during these times...
The market is full of high quality goods, like wheat, fruits, oils, slaves, fabrics, or even wines, everybody will find what he needs.

Those were the days...
And you are right. Thats are first grade quality goods.

I love that one - as always, you capture women's facial expressions so vividly,
such a mixture of powerful, painful emotions - real personalities!

Wonderful SJ ... thanks for sharing .. now I must take time to imagine myself as one of them!

Wonderful SJ ... thanks for sharing .. now I must take time to imagine myself as one of them!

Yes, I think I’m the one in the middle, upset because the slave market master will be turning to me next, and forcing me to raise my arms and display myself to the buyers.

Well done and thank you!
Yes, I think I’m the one in the middle, upset because the slave market master will be turning to me next, and forcing me to raise my arms and display myself to the buyers.
Displayed in most lewd ways... It is a business! (Story to come)

I say, man. I'm interested in that one there, in the middle. I want a good look at the goods, mind, so make sure she raises her arms, wriggles her behind, and spreads her thighs so I can see exactly what I am investing in!
What sort of temperament does she have? I hope she is sweet and biddable?
fdca9678e9ba9ccf0c758ce6033718e0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom