The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some auction houses have strict rules about how slaves are to be presented

The buyers are encouraged to check the merchandise thoroughly, as requests for refunds are not accepted

So, I'm stuck with Moore?:doh:

Especially as the schools have better ways to spend money than on anesthesia for a slave about to be used for a vivisection...
Damn I should have used that picture in the story I'm running now. Alice, is that you?

I think there needs to be a police officer present ...
Stan Goldman reporting for duty...

An 'orientalist' slave-sale pic I hadn't come across before -
'Two female slaves for the horse'

View attachment 389418

I thought it was probably from around 1900,
but it's actually by a contemporary painter, Dmitry Luchanov
http://luchanov.ru/en/gallery/dmitry/pic/pictures/oriental_bazaar
I rather think they would have thought that a horse was worth 20 female slaves.:p

It is a case of simple economics, cultural ignorance, cultural superiority, and political correctness. A horse must be cared for and fed two years before it is useful. A female slave <fill in the blank> years.

It is the ultimate conceit that Western culture in the 21st century is rewriting history and destroying art that depicts reality from other times and other cultures. We do it under the false flag of equality, diversity, and social justice. Not as it is (was) but as it ought to be (have been).

It's an interesting scenario, a world in which the cumal has become a major currency,
so you can invest, trade, get your pay and pay your bills in dollars, pounds, euros or slavegirls .... :devil:

1-the-tain-header.jpgThat's the teenage Ulster hero Cú Chulainn on the left and Connacht queen Medb on the right. The seminal epic saga of Ireland. I never was that impressed, but if they were after 3 times as many slave girls as cows, it might be worth re-reading.

That horse is worth at least a dozen prime slave girls. After all you aren't going to see a horse like that very often but all you have to do is hit the coast of Europe a couple of times and you'll have a boat load of slave girls.

kisses

willowfall
She's right, you know. Principles of supply and demand. We should run an economics course. I bet it would be a hit. :rolleyes::devil:

I would never prefer a horse above a slave girl!
That is a point of consumer preference and utility, not supply and demand. The fact that I prefer to eat beef, rather than gold does not affect the fact that gold costs more per kilo than beef. You are in luck if slavegirls cost less than horses. It's the fellow that wants girls to do the same job as a horse that has to worry. :confused::D

Back
Top Bottom