The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next lot

bdsmlr-35385-UGGf5J7ZwG-og.jpg

I can not have a dream that excites me more and ignites my most fanciful desires, than being sold in one of these markets.
I have never met an Arab master, but I admit that I want to travel to Egypt, maybe to try my luck .....
Be exposed to merchants and buyers. Receive their looks like lashes on my nakedness. Know that everything will then be different and perhaps fatally definitive. Maybe it's worth feeling and experiencing something like that. try it with the right hands ...

I can not have a dream that excites me more and ignites my most fanciful desires, than being sold in one of these markets.
I have never met an Arab master, but I admit that I want to travel to Egypt, maybe to try my luck .....
Be exposed to merchants and buyers. Receive their looks like lashes on my nakedness. Know that everything will then be different and perhaps fatally definitive. Maybe it's worth feeling and experiencing something like that. try it with the right hands ...
I can certainly make this happen for you as a fantasy.

I can certainly make this happen for you as a fantasy.
His words are resounding and beautiful to my ears. But to what extent can they be true?

As imagined by Passocorto on DeviantArt:

1554753474316.png

As imagined by Passocorto on DeviantArt:

View attachment 691175
Thank you Eulalia, if this is the possible environment. It contains the fear that excites my curiosity. And the incognita of what will follow. What will happen to me? But that, at the same time makes me bold and my excitement pushes me. I will finally know what it feels like! Those unknown hands on my skin ... Strong and dirty ... That smell and those looks ...
(I will look for more about Passocorto in Devian Art, to learn more about the feelings and sensations that awaken inside me, maybe, insanely, to increase my desire ...)

Anyone interested in investing in some more livestock slaves should be quick to contact Windar's Free Range Slaves! The value of a good slave in the house cannot be overstated, especially with the start of the gardening season. There's always something to do and when the sun sets or the work is done, the Man and Lady of the house can use some nice relaxing activities. Windar's slaves come second to none in their training and willingness to work and come neatly packed, as the examples sent by our satisfied customers show!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

And now, with the special Spring Sale when you buy one slave you get another for half the price! Remember, the stock is limited, so come and get us while we girls are still here! Whooop, and there go two more pairs off to their new homes!

5.jpg6.jpg

And don't sweat, we are caught wild on the streets of cities around the world and once tamed we get trained in a free range environment, but once you pay, you can keep us any way you like: free range, cage or hogtie, whatever your choice, we get no voice!

7.jpg8.jpg10.jpg9.jpg*

So call quick and get your Windar's Free Range Slave or two today!

Please remember to unplug your slaves once you finish playing. Windar Free Range Slaves takes no responsibility for increased electricity bills and burnt meat and hair smell.

Anyone interested in investing in some more livestock slaves should be quick to contact Windar's Free Range Slaves! The value of a good slave in the house cannot be overstated, especially with the start of the gardening season. There's always something to do and when the sun sets or the work is done, the Man and Lady of the house can use some nice relaxing activities. Windar's slaves come second to none in their training and willingness to work and come neatly packed, as the examples sent by our satisfied customers show!

View attachment 700817View attachment 700818View attachment 700819View attachment 700820

And now, with the special Spring Sale when you buy one slave you get another for half the price! Remember, the stock is limited, so come and get us while we girls are still here! Whooop, and there go two more pairs off to their new homes!

View attachment 700821View attachment 700822

And don't sweat, we are caught wild on the streets of cities around the world and once tamed we get trained in a free range environment, but once you pay, you can keep us any way you like: free range, cage or hogtie, whatever your choice, we get no voice!

View attachment 700823View attachment 700824View attachment 700826View attachment 700825*

So call quick and get your Windar's Free Range Slave or two today!

Please remember to unplug your slaves once you finish playing. Windar Free Range Slaves takes no responsibility for increased electricity bills and burnt meat and hair smell.
They are certified organic too. You have earned twenty cane strokes for forgetting to mention that, Calf. It's so hard to find good help these days:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom