The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some slaves are incorrigible and need to be properly corrected...

bdsmlr-269822-svj5DYENLh.jpg

bdsmlr-269822-6fwDYZ8LlX.jpg
bdsmlr-269822-GbydNLBI8q.jpg

Some slaves are incorrigible and need to be properly corrected...
If they're incorrigible, that means they can't be corrected -
so a good investment if you enjoy flogging stubborn slavegirls who keep complaining :azote:

Some recent 'acquisitons' on DeviantArt

slave_girl_exhibited_by_brutalhawk_dcysaaj-pre.jpgtrade5525.png (brutalhawk, eveperry1)
on_the_spot_by_denkira7_dcut8y1-pre.jpg (denkira7 - I suggested the woman on the right
has just been told by her Man that she'd better get undressed,
she's going on the block next! :devil:)
And two more from Thomastergel's slave-sale series
page_706_the_groped_her_by_thomastergel_dd0yq8r-pre.jpgpage_655_dont_you_dare_cum_by_thomastergel_dczbhl4-pre.jpg

Did I ever post this pic here? I think I posted the original version (http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-slave-market.2697/page-44#post-415413) but not this revised one. Something didn't look quite right with the original gal standing on the right-hand side, and it bugged me to no end until I finally found her a substitute. :)

Now, folks, I'm sure you'll all agree that this one is prime. And yes, that's her sister standing in the wings waiting. She'll be on the block next. But for now, focus on this one. See how docile she is ... well trained ... kneeling before you ... raise your chin dear ... yes. Let the bidding begin at $4,000. Worth every cent, I dare say. Just think of all the things one can do with her. Do I hear, $,4500? Yes, come now folks, we can do better than that. Prime typically goes for twice that. What if I throw her sister in? A two for one sale? Let's say $12,000 for both. Take it or leave it. You'll not see better at this show or any other. Do I hear $13,000. Yes, that's right. You won't regret it. Do I hear .....

Now, folks, I'm sure you'll all agree that this one is prime. And yes, that's her sister standing in the wings waiting. She'll be on the block next. But for now, focus on this one. See how docile she is ... well trained ... kneeling before you ... raise your chin, dear ... yes. Let the bidding begin at $4,000. Worth every cent, I dare say. Just think of all the things one can do with her. Do I hear, $,4500? Yes, come now folks, we can do better than that. Prime typically goes for twice that. What if I throw her sister in? A two for one sale? Let's say $12,000 for both. Take it or leave it. You'll not see better at this show or any other. Do I hear $13,000. Yes, that's right. You won't regret it. Do I hear .....
:clap::clap::clap:

Back
Top Bottom