The State Facility for the Termination of Women

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
The State Facility for the Termination of Women is a non-descript building in an industrial park. It looks like many of the warehouses and office buildings in the park. From the outside of the facility the only signage is a brass plaque next to the single door that has an inch-thick bulletproof glass panel.

The facility is used by the state’s correction department to execute convicted women. There are others who use the facility on a voluntary basis but that is for a later part of this story.

Today we will witness Diane Keller’s execution. She has been convicted of embezzling from the State’s tax department. She has been sentenced to death by the standard execution method. At ten AM she will be hanged by her neck until she is dead and her body will be left hanged for two hours.

The procedure is simple and well structured. Diane Keller is ordered to remove her clothing, a simple orange prison jumpsuit. Her wrists are locked behind her back and she is marched naked to an execution chamber where a stool waits with a noose dangling from a beam above it. In moments Diane is on the stool and the noose is around her neck. She tries the handcuffs binding her wrists. There will be no escaping the irons.

Diane smirks and says “I am ready. Just hang me and get this over with.”

hang 1062.jpg

The executioner says “You get hanged at ten o’clock. You have a few minutes to wait, Miss Keller.”

Diane cannot see a clock and doesn’t know how long ‘a few minutes’ will take. She feels her sex become warm and wet. She cannot believe the thought of being hanged has aroused her. She glances around and finds a half dozen HD cameras (there are more than that) and figures someone is going to enjoy watching her hanging.

A gong goes off and Diane feels the stool slide back from under her feet. She swings free of the stool and the noose that was an annoyance suddenly bites into the skin at the top of her neck! Her eyes widen and she gasps for what air she can get.

hang 1064.jpg

At 10:07 Diane’s legs hang limp from her hips. She passes her last urine. The facility doctor checks for a heartbeat and finds none. The official time of death is 10 AM, the time she was hanged. Her body will be left dangling from the noose until noon.

hang 1065.jpg

More to come...

Next chapter...

The State Facility for the Termination of Women doesn’t just do convicts sentenced to death. Here a nervous Kathy Summer has arrived to be hanged. You see, she is going to be the main course at Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg’s staff dinner party tonight. To be properly spit roasted she must be dead but her body should still be warm. She is taken back when the manager tells her to undress.

interview 001.jpg

“Is this really necessary” Kathy asks.

“You are going to nude when you are roasted so what difference does it make” he asks. “Besides we donate the clothing to charity and this way we don’t have to hose your piss and shit out of the pants. Besides it is the rule all women are hanged naked. We’ve got a schedule to keep so take your clothes off now.”

Kathy Summer obeys but protests “This is somewhat embarrassing!”

interview 002.jpg

The manager says “You have a fine body. You will look superb when you are hanged and I’m sure you will cook up to be a fine main plate. Now let us get you to the gallows and get you hanged.”

He handcuffs Kathy’s wrist behind her back and leads her naked through the public processing area.

interview 7 d.jpg

She blush as the men make lewd remarks about her bare handcuffed body.

Kathy Summer is brought to one of the hanging rooms. She is helped onto a stool. Instead of a hangman’s noose a thick rope is tied snugly around her neck. The knot will not slide. Instead, Kathy hangs from the rope with the weight of her body slowly strangling her. It takes almost forty minutes for her to die.

hang 151 A.jpg

Her body is left hanging while they prepare the cart to take her to enclosed truck that will deliver her to be spit roasted.

I hear she barbecued nicely.

book21w- spit jpeg.jpg

The chancellor and his guests would enjoy watching Kathy Summer’s hanging on HD TV while having after-dinner drinks.

Next chapter...

The State Facility for the Termination of Women doesn’t just do convicts sentenced to death. Here a nervous Kathy Summer has arrived to be hanged. You see, she is going to be the main course at Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg’s staff dinner party tonight. To be properly spit roasted she must be dead but her body should still be warm. She is taken back when the manager tells her to undress.

View attachment 805979

“Is this really necessary” Kathy asks.

“You are going to nude when you are roasted so what difference does it make” he asks. “Besides we donate the clothing to charity and this way we don’t have to hose your piss and shit out of the pants. Besides it is the rule all women are hanged naked. We’ve got a schedule to keep so take your clothes off now.”

Kathy Summer obeys but protests “This is somewhat embarrassing!”

View attachment 805980

The manager says “You have a fine body. You will look superb when you are hanged and I’m sure you will cook up to be a fine main plate. Now let us get you to the gallows and get you hanged.”

He handcuffs Kathy’s wrist behind her back and leads her naked through the public processing area.

View attachment 805982

She blush as the men make lewd remarks about her bare handcuffed body.

Kathy Summer is brought to one of the hanging rooms. She is helped onto a stool. Instead of a hangman’s noose a thick rope is tied snugly around her neck. The knot will not slide. Instead, Kathy hangs from the rope with the weight of her body slowly strangling her. It takes almost forty minutes for her to die.

View attachment 805978

Her body is left hanging while they prepare the cart to take her to enclosed truck that will deliver her to be spit roasted.

I hear she barbecued nicely.

View attachment 805983

The chancellor and his guests would enjoy watching Kathy Summer’s hanging on HD TV while having after-dinner drinks.
When they invited me to dinner I did not know I was the main course.:confused:;)

Back
Top Bottom