The Sweat Box

Go to CruxDreams.com
This was going to be my next post. This is possibly one of the lost classics in Women in Prison films. The open iron cage scene is so good, and the whole film is so over the top.
I've got the Uncut version of this W.I.P. classic,and in my humble opinion...it's fucking BRILLIANT !!
One thing for sure,I'm guaranteed to empty my balls at some point....it's loaded with hot sweaty,semi-naked women.....a couple of Crucifixion sequences, and intense Lesbian scenes,plus the iconic Sweat-box/Cage sequence...
Which just has to be seen,to be believed !! :eek: :clapping:
I'd give it ☆☆☆☆☆ 9½/10 !!
And remember that this,(admittedly cheesy) movie has NO artificial additives...100% natural babes. ;)

I've got the Uncut version of this W.I.P. classic,and in my humble opinion...it's fucking BRILLIANT !!
One thing for sure,I'm guaranteed to empty my balls at some point....it's loaded with hot sweaty,semi-naked women.....a couple of Crucifixion sequences, and intense Lesbian scenes,plus the iconic Sweat-box/Cage sequence...
Which just has to be seen,to be believed !! :eek: :clapping:
I'd give it ☆☆☆☆☆ 9½/10 !!
And remember that this,(admittedly cheesy) movie has NO artificial additives...100% natural babes. ;)
I didn't know there was an uncut version. Of course, it's probably not available in the US...

Of course, you can always make things worse.
Here's an image from Montycrusto. The gasmask must make it absolutely stifling, even with the open side.
View attachment 875046

That and the corrugated dark metal roofing, guaranteed to absorb and radiate solar heat.

I'm opening up a thread here for something I feel is an essential in any good Women in Prison story, beyond the obligatory scantily clad prisoners, the whippings and the forced labour.

This is the sweat box, or similar enclosed space, used as a form of punishment.

I'm guessing my first exposure to this would have been Alec Guiness in 'Bridge Over the River Kwai', but I know I've seen it elsewhere in other films and productions.

It combines so much I like. Prisoners, the gleam of sweat on skin and the wet and somewhat bedraggled hair.
View attachment 874645View attachment 874646 View attachment 874644

Any opinions on this? Feel free to chime in, add images...

Very nice idea. It also provided me with some inspiration (which is always welcome).

Back
Top Bottom