The Three Contessas

Go to CruxDreams.com
House Tempest
Led by Contessa Megan Vandevereimage.jpeg youngest of the current Contessas at 24. She is known to be cruel and arrogant.
Heraldry ; Blue and purple
House Tempest is the richest of the 3 houses controlling and holding most lands and titles within the kingdom.

House Lionel

Led by Contessa Katherine Farrow image.jpeg A strong willed and intelligent woman known to be very power hungry
Heraldry; Red and Gold
House Lionel owns almost all factories and workers controlling the distribution of products and food.

House Field
Led by Contessa Heather Fieldimage.jpeg Atheletic and strong as well as a direct descendant of her line.
Heraldry; Green and silver
House field is poorest of the houses but has the largest populace working agriculture and paying the tithes owed to House farrow.

Megan Vandevere climbed up into the back of the coach cab with the aid of her servants hand. He closed the door smartly and leapt up to join the driver. The driver whipped his reigns and the exquisite golden and silver purple velvet carraige began to move as the horses pulled them away from the auction house.

Her procession of ten guards followed behind on their mounts. People on the streets were pushed back as they sort to catch a glimpse of the most beautiful Contessa to ever live. Megan pulled her flowing white and blue gown around her as she sat in the chair of the lavish carriage pearched on the edge of her seat spreading her legs a little and pushing forward the plunging clevage of her low line cut dress toward her companion. After all she had just brought him. Her newest slave deserved a treat.

James gulped in fear and pulled at the hems of his ill fitting suit. "Its a pleasure madame" he began.
"i did not buy you for your ability to speak, i brought you for your cock and physique. you are my sex slave now and have entered into a noble service to house tempest. Tell me my darling what do you know of me."

James stammered as he confronted the Contessa she was bewitching and just looking at her made his loins stir. She had fair white skin with dark brown beautiful eyes that were arrogant she looked at everything as if she owned it (and she did) she had a rounded nose that slightly turned up and a small mouth with thick lips. Her dress was elegant and regal and had so much material and beauty that was matched only by the curve of her body. Ironically all that fabric did little to cover her most intimate areas. Her plunging neckline showed more chest than it covered and her firm small but rounded B cup breasts where practically on show the fabric just about covering the colour of her nipples. The dress met just at her naval then parted again to completly reveal her crotch. Her vagina was covered by the smallest pair of undergarments he had ever seen. just about covering her lips and clitorous. Her modesty was intact but just a few inches of clothing. Her brown/black hair had light blonde streaks in it and fell from on top of her head and framed her face. James cock was rock hard and the sexual tension was palpable. He longed to pull her dress apart and reveal her exquiste nipples to the air, to pull down the tiny piece of fabric covering her lady flower. To reveal the assets she so clearly dared to cover so sensually. He was intoxicated and at her complete mercy. He suddenly realised he had not spoken and began to tell his new Contessa what he knew.

"House Tempest is the most powerful of houses and its Contessa the most beautiful" he began and Contessa Vandevere smiled. "continue" she said spreading her legs a little more rocking forward her pussy bulging against her tiny underwear. James opened his mouth again "House Tempest has the most slaves and although sex slaves are common in the kingdom house tempast has the most also House tempest sex slaves must permanently have their genitals and breasts exposed. sexual torture and public executions are common and only complete and utter obediance is tolerated" finished James.

"And of me" replied Contessa Vandevere "what do you know of me?"

James gulped and he saw no reason but to be truthful but was still afraid. " You are known to be cruel Madame" begun James. This made megan smile and she ran a hand over her panties between her breasts and began to suck on her finger looking directly at her newest slave. "continue"
"You demand all male slaves to have erections in your presence and any man you own who doesn't is castrated cock and balls. You keep them in jars and collect them word is you have over 200. Your even crueller to women. You have torture party's and sexual executions frequently." James finished.

"Does that turn you on James" replied the Contessa " I can see your member swells before me as we speak so it must, in the trousers you wear is a rippaway crotch you will reveal your genitals now and they we never be covered again as long as you live." James hand shook as he obeyed his masters orders. He pulled to the front of his seat and slowly tore away the crotch of his pants. His thick cock lept out and james trembled as the contessa took his shaft into her hand. She rythmically stroked it and massaged his balls speaking to him as she did.

" All the stories are true. You will be naked at all time in the palace and when you leave for town you can dress but your cock and balls must always be on show. You only cum when i say so and allow you to. The colours of the house are Blue and Purple and your balls will be blue and purple. I give you 2 gifts."

James groaned as he precum covered dick was fitted with a tight cock ring with the crest of house tempest. His balls were then squashed into a ball stretcher making his already blue large balls go swollen bigger and bluer.

"there that's how a man should look, what do you say" intoned Megan.
"thank you mistress Vandevere" replied James as he concentrated with all his might to not cum into the contessa's rapidly moving hand.
"Good man she said they will stay on forever so that you always display the colours of house tempest wherever you go" She said with an evil grin
leaning in she licked james face and squeezed his balls as james groaned. Her grip was remarkably strong

" You will have an erection whenever i am present and you will not cum unless i allow it i am your beauty your everything. If you do not i will take your manhood and tales of my collection are underestimated i have over 500." the Contessa fell back into her seat and ceased her stroking of James cock. Her evil grin had turned back to delight. "oh james she said i thought you were going to cum there and then and that i would have to castrate you before we even reached the palace!"

Last edited:
"Were here" called Contessa Vandevere as they pulled into the gates of the palace. She pulled back a small wooden hatch revealing the underseat of the driver. A pair of thick heavy stretched balls dangled through a hole. " You want to be thankful you dont have the ball weight Gerry has. He doens't have to wear it in public but has to at all times in the palace it weighs 2kg and stretches his balls enough that i can control him and the carraige by them. I squeeze the right ball to go right and the left ball to go left. I slap them to go faster and of course i squeeze them to stop." With that the Contessa took both hands and squeezed as hard as she could on the poor mans nuts.

James could only guess how that felt in the contessa's strong grip. The man took it well with only a slight groan. The carriage came to a halt.

The doors swung open to reveal a magnificent palace of stone and marble covered in purple and blue. The Contessa exited the carriage with help from two slaves. Both had elegant suits with the crotch missing and huge erections ready to great the Contessa. Each man had the same cock ring and ball weight tightly attached to there impressive members thick veins and balls bursting with cum.

James eyes were blinded by the sunlight but was suddenly helped down by a beautiful lady. Dressed in all black crotchless leather she had a corset on and striking blue eyes with blonde hair. This however was not the most notable thing about her however her massive breasts jumped out of the corset that wrapped her waist. James had wondered how the women displayed their colours and now had an answer.
image.jpeg
James had never seen tied breasts before and the sight took him aback. They looked almost alien and grotesque but at the same so alluring. They shot out obscenely from her chest and were a blue purple in colour. The nipples swollen and blue spread across almost her entire breast as veins looked at almost bursting point apon the tightened surface of her chest. James cock leapt and twitched at such a sight. Her massive melons were tied at the base and she smiled so beautifully despite her breasts being so tightly and cruelly punished. The woman caught site of James eyes "I'm Daphne she said" with a smile. "Don't worry it doesn't hurt to bad, all woman must have their breasts tied when they leave the palace, it displays the House colours and ensures that the Contessa has the Firmest breasts of all the females in the residence. Plus i kind of like how it feels and the way people stare. You have to take the joys you can." Daphne finished and took Jame's hand leading him up the steps behind Contessa Vandevere. " Nice cock " she said looking down at James erect and bulbous purple penis head. "you wear your burdens well"

Last edited:
Contessa Katherine Farrow image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

leaned back and spread her legs a little more. She was rewarded with a deeper feeling of pleasure in her sex as a lashing tongue parted her moist lips. "More! Emma don't stop" the licking continued as an expert hand began to massage her clit. She shook with pleasure and pulled her silk sheets closer and closer. "uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh" Katherine orgasmed releasing herself with a pleasurable sigh, her juices flowing into her hand maidens mouth who greedily gobbled and slurped it up.

Emma stood and walked to her gown on the floor picking it up and sensually pulling it around her slender frame. "My Contessa I take my leave so you can prepare for the meeting, as much as it is a pleasure we don't want to keep them waiting now do we." Emma then left the room with a wry smile the door closing softly behind her.

Contessa Farrow rose from bed, a true and elegant lady she was a rare beast. Tall and slender with strong shoulders and wide curvy hips. Her face was angled and noble and she just oozed class. Her small but curvy breasts hung wide on her chest and had a sensual droop to them that just urged her perky pink nipples to be sucked caressed. She walked over to her basin and lowered herself into the steaming water washing and tending to her body with lavish soaps and oils. The managers of her companies could wait.

Contessa Farrow slid on one of her most provocative dresses she knew how to use her sexuality. A white slikly flowing garment that was somewhat see through would keep the men waiting on her every word. Her hair up expertly twirled revealed her elegant neck, her simple make up showed her face radiant. Now she just needed her handmaidens.

Katherine left her room and found Emma outside the door. Emma was one of the prettiest girls in the kingdom.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
She had massive green-brown doe eyes and thick lips. Long straight red/brown hair framed her face, her body was thin and sleek, she was just shorter than Katherine with very small perky breasts that seemed to fit her body perfectly. Her tight peachy arse caught the eye of all the men as well as her fat juicy pussy whose huge inner labia seemed to be permanently wet. This was Emma's best skill. A sex slave of the highest order Emma fucked everyone that moved especially the men. There was nothing she loved more than cock and rumour was she could take the biggest members the kingdom offered in that big juicy pussy she was so proud of. "Emma my dear where is Elena i want both my handmaidens present this meeting must go without a hitch"
"I believe she is out running again my lady, i spoke to her this morn and she assured me she would meet us there, she knows the time and place"
" Does she still run through the town naked" Contessa Farrow replied with a hint of a smile.
"indeed she does naked apart from the sandals on her feet and the red ribbons tied to her thighs! Rumour has it she lets any man that can catch her fuck her, unfortunately with her fitness none seem able, so now she runs totally naked her body exposed to spurn the men on!" said Emma with a grin.
" Well Elena always did like it rough and violent, but lets hope she is not caught today!'
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
House Tempest
Led by Contessa Megan VandevereView attachment 552424 youngest of the current Contessas at 24. She is known to be cruel and arrogant.
Heraldry ; Blue and purple
House Tempest is the richest of the 3 houses controlling and holding most lands and titles within the kingdom.

House Lionel

Led by Contessa Katherine Farrow View attachment 552425 A strong willed and intelligent woman known to be very power hungry
Heraldry; Red and Gold
House Lionel owns almost all factories and workers controlling the distribution of products and food.

House Field
Led by Contessa Heather FieldView attachment 552426 Atheletic and strong as well as a direct descendant of her line.
Heraldry; Green and silver
House field is poorest of the houses but has the largest populace working agriculture and paying the tithes owed to House farrow.
like 1.8 an 10

James was led up through the doorway of the House Tempest main doors. Exquisite in detail and lavishly decorated the doors swung open to reveal a grand entrance. Stairs led upward on the left and right and a huge balcony overlooked the marble floored entrance. Contessa Vandervere began to walk up the stairs James was stopped and stripped. "The only thing you own now are your house tempest cock weight and cock ring, evrything else must be earned in service to the contessa and the house. I am Renault the head guard you will respect the house and the Contessa i am here to ensure that" Renault was a large man heavily muscled and bald. His cock was large and veiny and very erect due to the presence of the contessa.
"yes sir" replied James as his clothes were taken from him. He felt very vulnerable to be stood in the open of such a grand hall surrounded by guards and watched upon by the Contessa Megan Vandevere. James drew in a breath looking around he saw Daphne under the stairs getting her breast ropes untied. A beautiful redhead with large breasts carefully untied Daphne's impressive pair and James cock twitched as they fell loose the tits swinging beautifully free. Daphne massaged her tits with her hands applying some slick oil to ease the blood rushing back to them. She turned and gave a smile to James before ducking down into what appeared to be a doorway to the cellar. Under the other staircase the driver Gerry was getting his ball weight attached now that he was back at the palace. It made James groan just looking at it. A huge heavy iron tube that looked to weigh at least 2kg was attached to his scrotum by a pretty petite blonde girl. " for the Contessa Vandevere" he moaned in pain as it was applied.
"I see you like Gerry's burden" came the voice of Megan Vandevere from up on the balcony. "He is so devote and just loves me"
" it is a honour and privilege to be welcomed into your house my Lady" James said with a bow.
"Oh i do like this one Renault, he is very polite. James follow me, and renault i would like a drink, will you said Jack, Sonny and Benoit up to my drawing room please."
"Of course my Lady" replied Renault as he ordered the slaves to conduct the Contessa's wishes.

James following the Contessa's gestures walked up the cold flat stone steps to the top of the balcony. A great hallway led ahead to what seemed the Contessa's personal rooms. "this is an honour for you to see, i want you to know that James" the Contessa's voice floated on the wind with a cruel tone her chest heaved and her dark eyes glinted like a sharks. Along the corridor on either side were 10 holes in the wall. The ten on the right contained a set of cock and balls the ten on the left a fine vulva and pussy pushed out of the hole. " these are my glorious glory holes, each one has a slave behind the wall tied in place, it can be a duty or a punishment to be placed in the wall. If its a duty only 4 hours are you tied in place. A punishment shift is 12. Of course rules still apply Pussys must be wet and cocks hard whenever i'm present and no cumming without permission."
"of course my Lady"
"Off course" smiled Megan Vandevere "tell me james are all the cocks hard?"
"yes Madame"
"are all the pussy's wet?"
"yes Madame"
"I bet you would like to fuck one wouldn't you James" the Contessa reached out and massaged his balls, her hands were soft and warm and seemed to slide over him with ease his own precum supplying the lubricant. " I hope one day to get all the best pussy's here in my collection, I hear Katherine Farrow's handmaiden Emma has a big juicy cunt fat meaty lips that just beg to be plucked and fucked" she moved over his thick cock faster and faster James began to pant "My Contessa please do i have permission to cum"

The Contessa's face grew to one of extreme anger and she slapped James balls so hard he feel to his knees. "you fucking little shit! I bring you into my palace show you my collection and you ask for such things! you whelp no you cannot cum. You have to earn that! it is not just given now get up. But first give my pussy a kiss."

James felt so stupid to have asked such a bold question. He lifted his head and shuffled close to the contessa's legs he reached out with his hand she slapped it away harshly " I said kiss not touch. i am losing my patience with you James." He leaned in with his head and smelt her sex through the fabric of her panties. He kissed delicatly and heard the contessa moan as he drew back. James stood and bowed as he did. "my apologies My Lady your beauty is such that i had to ask such a thing."

"good because you would not want to end up on my bad side. Remember you are a fucking slave and useless as anything other than a sex object for me"

The Contessa led the way up another set of steps and onto a landing with six more holes one was filled with a mighty thick black cock at least 10inches long it was thick and veiny with huge balls hanging underneath. Another hole was filled with a tight pink pussy the clit was exposed by a metal ring and looked moist. "Delightful are they not?" said Megan noticing James gaze "thats for the worst of the worst or the best of the best depending on how you look at it, and before long Contessa Farrow and Contessa Field will grace two more of these most special holes. See these slaves are here forever. After being publicly humiliated and tortured i have them turned into permanent fuck toys. After they have endured enough and are at the very brink of death my surgeons remove their limbs and surgically close the wounds. They are then fitted with a iron helmet that keeps their heads covered and their mouths open. They are fed and kept alive right behind that wall. Force fed and watered as well as injected with stimulants that keep them aroused permanently. Mr Yamek here has been here for 6 years a gift from my father on my 18th birthday. The pussy Belongs to the Previous Lady Field 3 years she's sat on my wall, kept alive my personal sex toy. hahahhahahha" The Contessa Vandevere rubbed the clit of the former Contessa Field and James heard a distinct moan through the wall. Megan then dropped to her knees and put the huge bellend of MR Yamek onto her bottom lip. She sucked lovingly on his thick tip and in a swift motion took the whole huge cock deep into her mouth all the way back into her throught and down to his meaty balls. She pulled out with a slurp. "emmmm" she moaned "dont be so surprised i have been sucking cock for 6 years 10 a day as ordered by my mother. I'm the sluttiest and most powerful woman in the kingdom after all"

Last edited:
Katherine Farrow breezed into the drawing room with surety. Flanked on either side by her handmaidens Elena and Emma, Katherine flexed her elegant neck and smiled as she took her place at the head of the table. The chairs were less full than in a usual meeting and for good reason. The high walls and marble floors of House Farrow's drawing room would tonight hear news that must stay within them. The 3 heads of the largest factories; the most trusted of her employee's and with the most sway with the church militant sat before her. Each was loyal to house Farrow and each would need to be for the plan to work.

Katherine pushed out her chest her nipples pink and flushed stood on point and the 3 men's eyes were drawn to her wide chest. She breathed deeply and allowed them there gaze's upon her form through her mostly transparent dress. She had there attention.

"Gentleman" she began pursing her thick red lips and giving a wide smile. "its time to make our move. I have found one of the Grand Padre's missing bastards, in fact not only have i found him so much as i have sold him anonymously to a certain rich brat that has been standing in our way for the last several years."

Master Helder's eye's shot open, "But madame to invoke the fury of the church militant is not wise. I fear this a move to bold"

"That's why we must be careful" replied Katherine "Contessa Vandervere has just brought the bastard as a slave. At the rate she goes through them the dumb cruel bitch will have his cock on her wall and the body in the slave pits before the week is through. and when she does. The full wrath of the church will fall upon her. A bastard or not the Grand Padre does not want what is his own hurt."

"But how will the church know?" my lady

" I have someone to deliver the body don't I, Contessa Field"

From out of the shadows stepped a beauty, long blond hair and blue eyes shone out from behind a dark green cloak. She moved silently and spoke softly. She pulled open her cloak revealing a large cleavage and muscular shoulders. She had a fire about her.

" The workers of house Field are many and can ensure a body does not reach the slave pits and arrives instead say..... upon the steps of the church" Finished Heather Field.

"That's when your sway over the church comes in stoke the fire and raise the priests anger as well as those of the workers." said Katherine leaning forward and looking each of the factory masters in the eyes. "We will then step into the power vacuum and House Farrow and Field will rule the lands together. That stupid bitch has no idea how to rule and her selfish spoiled ways will end. You see, we will draw upon the anger of the people against her. We will lobby, call for and demand the worst punishment possible. We will have Contessa Vandervere Executed........."

James followed the Contessa Vandervere into her private chambers. the doors swung close behind them and a huge lavish room lay before them. Velvet drapes of blue and purple spread out around them. In the middle of the room stood two men. Each appeared to be stood in front of a device. As James got closer he realised the two men were not stood in front of it, but in fact strapped to the device which appeared to be some small version of a mini guillotine each mans cock and balls locked firmly in place under a vicious looking blade. Each man was naked and stood proud, as the Contessa approached.

James suddenly gulped in fear as he realised not only how they were secured to the device but also how there was one machine free next to the 2 men. Megan Vandervere approached the first male. "This is Sonny" she said. He was a handsome man and a physical specimen. He was 6'1 with a broad chest and muscular at around 200lbs he had dark eyes and hair and strong legs a real warrior. Unfortunately his penis was rather small around only 6" which borders on the pathetic especially for a slave and a man of his size and height James couldn't help but stifle a laugh at this cruel turn of fate that had left such an impressive man with such a unimpressive cock . Sonny's cock and balls were purple with tightness locked into the device. "I know what your thinking" started Megan as she rubbed Sonny's firm muscular chest " His cocks a bit small....... and it is for my taste's but his cum is just delicious and he is always so hard!"

Megan then turned to the second man "This is Benoit". Benoit had a truly huge cock at least 10 inches and thick blonde hair fell around his lithe shoulders shorter and not as big as Sonny at around 170lbs and 5'10, he was more feminine with blue eyes and a strong wiry frame. " Benoit is a real hit with the ladies as you can tell" Megan ran her hands over his cock as she moved to the final empty guillotine "and this of course is for you dear James. We are going to play a little game.............................."

"James if you will kindly step forward." Cooed Contessa Vandervere. James walked up to the machine and cast a fearful gaze at the machine. His Penis betrayed him however and leapt as he felt the straps pull tight over his cock and balls. He felt more vulnerable than he ever had in his entire life even more so than when he was turned away from the church for being one of the grand padres illigetimate bastards, and was alone on the streets. The Contessa went behind a curtain and began to change her silhouette was beauty defined, Curves and lines in all the right places and if james wasn't hard before he surely was now. The Contessa came back out in sheer black a mask over her eyes and a black lace one piece corset that pushed her cleavage up and eccentuated her hips. She had a crystal glass in one hand. "here's the rules boys, Its time for my favourite beverage CUM of course" she smiled and blew them a kiss as she gleefully went on "now each of you will cum into my glass, however the one that cums quickest will never cum again! I will collect your cock and balls for my collection and i will watch as i guzzle your semen. Oh what a joy"
Contessa Vandervere moved up and down the line and inspected each of them."Now who shall i start with. How about biggest cock last i'll grab a ruler. Oh and don't worry Sonny your obviously first my dear after all we don't need to measure yours to know you don't stack up to these to impressive cocks." Benoit and James laughed as the humiliated Sonny tried to push his pelvis forward in a pathetic attempt to try to make his member look bigger.

The Contessa returned with delight and put the ruler alongside Benoit's cock. The man stood tall and tensed his chest as she joyfully shouted "10 inches" James held his body tight and looked at her in the eyes, those dark brown eyes that made his cock twang. She put her hand on him and he grew bigger than he ever believed possible. "wow james i'm impressed 11 inches. you go last and will know what time to beat you lucky duck."

Contessa Vandervere then went to the nearby table and picked up a deep red lipstick and applied it to her thick lips. She was a goddess and they were her playthings. She put the glass at Sonny's feet ready to take his load, then she turned over an hour glass and began. Sonny shook with pleasure as her mouth easily slid over his humble length. She sucked and slurped rymthmicly deep-througting the muscular man. His blue balls shook and quivered as she stroked them in her hand. Sonny moaned and his legs began to shake Megan Vandervere then quickly pulled off her mouth and furiously wanked sonny's cock, as she raised the glass copious amounts of hot white semen jetted from Sonny's thick bellend into the waiting glass. "HHHHMMMM oh yes good boy that's it more and more" Megan expertly collected it all then moved onto Benoit.

" Sonny you lasted 1m40sec" said megan as she consulted the hourglass.

James scoffed he could definitely beat that time especially with his thick cock against that thing Sonny called a cock. Benoit might be a problem but with only one loser James felt confident "Hey Sonny I cant wait to watch your tiny cock get cut off not that you'll miss it" called James

"fuck you, i can take it we will see who loses peasant" replied Sonny

"hahaha you boys and your penis's it makes me laugh!" Chimed in the Contessa breaking there spat. She moved to Benoit with the surety of a cat. She grabbed the cock with both hands and began to violently move backwards and forwards occasionally spitting on his thick shaft to get more lubricant. 'oooooooohhhh yes mi lady but please slow down" called benoit. She did the opposite as her hands moved like a blur. Suddenly Benoit blew and his cum came streaming into the same glass. which was now a third full of semen. the majority of it was from sonny however his balls really did produce the goods.

"Oh 1min 50secs good job Benoit your safe, Sonny you might be in trouble she laughed I might have your bits soon" as she released Benoit's bonds the slave left the room with a thank you to his mistress and a nod of good luck to his fellow competitors.

The Contessa now approched James. His cock twitched as she leaned forward her breath hovering over his massive cock. " wow now this is a splendid member. That's why i brought you after all James. You were right to mock him yours is a giant by comparison. How does that make you feel sonny to know your a bigger stronger man but your cock just does'nt measure up?"

Sonny looked down in shame as he fought to free himself from the device. His balls going a deeper blue as he pulls on his tightly secured genitals. looking at the blade with fear but clear arousel as well his small cock had become super hard and erect again thick veins and a shiny purple head glistened with precum as he anxiously awaited the last round.

"lets see want happens shall we" said the Contessa with a cruel smile as she slowly turned over the hourglass.

She raised her lips to James thick helm and put her lips around it sucking on the tip as she stroked his shaft and balls. James felt the juices stir he had never had it this good before, her eyes were fixed on his and he grew so large she could barely cover his cock with her mouth. But still she found a way going all the way down to his root and back the whole shaft slick with precum and saliva. He could hold it no more and she knew. She raised the glass and he came so hard he forgot about who and where he was. He dick drained like as hose and she collected it up in her crystal glass.

"AHHH gulp" she sipped upon the cum and drank a thick load of it like cream. She swallowed with glee as their cum ran down her face onto her neck then down inbetween her pushed up cleavage.

" Oh James she said you lasted..........................

A. 1min 55secs Sonny loses and the guillotine is set off by James
B .1min 55 secs Sonny loses and the guillotine is set off by Contessa Vandervere
C.1 min 20secs James loses and Sonny sets off the guillotine
D 1min 20 secs James loses and Contessa Vandervere sets off the guillotine

You decide what happens respond with a,b,c or d and cast your vote!

Last edited:
Any one reading the thread shall I just pick one myself and continue? feel free to say A, B, C, or D.

"Oh James" said the Contessa with a smile as she released his bonds. "1min55sec's. You win!"
"NOOOO" roared Sonny as he fought against his bonds. His wrists locked and his genitals trapped to the guillotine, Sonny was about to face his punishment. The man shook with rage his bulging balls and small cock pulled against the straps of the machine with his muscular body but to no avail.
Megan Vandervere Kissed James deeply on the lips as she pulled him close her tongue licking his ear as she whispered . " I will watch you do it to him James"
James walked over to Sonny with a cocky swagger. " Oh what I will do to you, you lost Sonny and now your mine" Sonny regained some composure and stood tall " Fuck you James do your worst i can take it". slowly and deliberately james moved his hands to Sonny's cock, it's small length was thick and veins ran over its hard shaft as he stroked it rhythmicly precum glistening on Sonnys helm. James then grabbed Sonnys balls and squeezed with all his might wrenching on the small cocked slaves nuts. 'AAAAGGGGGHHHHH" Sonny groaned as James wrenched again. "Ask me for it, look at yourself and say I have a small cock please take it from me and crush my balls. Beg for it." James felt Sonny's nuts bulging as the man fought to hold off and resist.

"fuck you" Sonny managed through rasped breathes.

Contessa Vandervere appeared at James side. "here take this go cruel torture him with this first, it will slowly and totally destroy his balls"
James looked into her hand and saw a egg shaped vice with a spoon like side with 2 holes and a second side with two spikes. It was designed to slowly close together around a small object completely crushing it and pierce it at the same time.

James smiled as he held the device in his hands, He was delighted to get to use such a thing. Sonny shook with fear as James hovered the object in front of his eyes. "No I admit it said Sonny as he looked down at his cock and balls I am a shameful man to have such a small cock please punish me by castration and penectomy just do not torture me with that first!."

Contessa Vandervere laid back on her couch continued to sip her cum and began to rub herself through her white tiny panties. "Oh i love it when they beg do it James!"

James hand slowly moved to Sonny's balls. The strong man tried to put on a brave face but began to shake as his balls were slowly cupped by the device. He was about to take the worst a man could take. Sonny's cock dripped precum and was hard as a rock. "admit it" said James "part of this is turning you on isn't it tough guy"

Sonny pushed his body forward into the device and his balls dropped deeper into the nut crusher. " Just get on with it" he said with pride. James began to slowly turn the device at first it just softly cupped his balls and drew them tighter and closer to the spikes. Sonny grunted and moaned then tensed as the spikes made contact with his bulging blue nuts. The balls bent slightly as they morphed to absorb the metal but they had nowhere to go. Sonny's breathe began fast and laboured with fear his six pack and pecs tensed "Do It James yes i admit it your cock is better that mine, I'm so turned on right now I know I have always deserved this. do it to me please destroy my balls crush them utterly i'm hard for it and i want it I can take it". James shook with anticipation he was about to destroy a mans nuts James looked his tough victim in the eyes with respect "no you cant Sonny thats the point no one can" James then began to slowly turn the device. The Contessa moved up to Sonny "oh poor boy's about to be destroyed shall i wank your tiny cock?" she cooed as she rapidly stroked Sonny's wet precum covered cock her small hands moving in a blur as Sonny looked ready to cum James began to turn rapidly. It was devastating to watch. The spikes finally pierced into the nuts and Sonny's balls ruptured as he screamed in agony it made a delightful popping sound as Sonny took it. the spoons of the device finally locking together the spikes meeting the holes on the other side Sonny's balls a ruined mess within. As this was happening Sonny came hard as the Contessa violently milked him for the last time, thick streams of white jizz smothering the Contessa's face and chest as she gobbled it all up. Sonny stayed conscious somehow and roared in agony shaking with pain and pleasure as he had no escape from the tortures applied to his destroyed testicles.

Last edited:
Sonny's balls were a crushed ruined mess and he screamed in agony as he fought to keep conscious. He looked down at himself and saw the hard metal that encased his now destroy scrotum. Contessa vandervere moaned with delight as she lowered her cup underneath Sonny's genitals collecting all the fluid that was spilling out of the horrific torture device. " Fuck you guys" mumbled Sonny through the pain "just finish me".
"What's the matter tough guy can't take a nut crushing, without your balls your cock looks even smaller." Teased James " your a complete mess man your balls are ground meat and juice"

The Contessa was shaking with excitement it was time. "Cut it off James" she said as she guzzled more semen from her glass.

James hand moved to the lever and looked at the guillotines blade that was about to take a cock. James was so hard and remarkably so was Sonny. " Its been a pleasure" said James as he went to pull the lever.
"Please don't do this don't destroy me. My cock still has use and maybe my balls can be saved I beg you don't do this"
"Oh sonny" said the Contessa " your balls are completely destroyed they are goo in my cup, have you not looked at yourself. Go ahead"
Sonny broken looked down at himself and self realization dawned on him as he looked at his his crushed testicles oozing out of the metal crusher he could not come back from this even his cock though hard was nothing in comparison to James.
" Your pathetic and deserve this Sonny your going to lose your cock now so take it like a man" said James as he let the lever switch.

Sonny roared in fury and his tiny 6" inch cock quivered as the blade fell. Quick as a flash it was gone along with his ruined nuts and the metal device. " Uugggghhh oh god" muttered Sonny as he looked down at himself. The strong tough man then collapsed to the floor his genitals gone.

"Oh wow" muttered James "he took that like a champ". Before the words had even left his mouth a fist cracked into the side of his head. Megan Vandervere jumped in surprise.
Sonny had gotten to his feet and under the adrenaline of his punishment had somehow stood up broken free from his wrist restraints. She cheered with joy as the physical superior Sonny began to take James apart. Jame's cock may have been 5 inches bigger but the man stood no chance in a fight with the war veteran then sex slave Sonny.
Sonny fought thru the blood loss and broke James jaw, then his leg with a swift kick. James fell and pleaded " no no stop you can't! Mercy Contessa please!?"
Megan Vandervere was beside herself with pleasure, she ripped aside her panties exposing her pussy as she frantically frigged her hard clit. " Oh Sonny good boy, do it fucking kill the cunt!"
"Nooooooooooo" roared James as Sonny snapped the mans neck killing him with ruthless efficiency. Sonny shook and his eyes glazed over as he looked at the Contessa " fuck you bitch" he gurgled before finally succumbing to his tortures collapsing to the ground.

The Contessa came like a freightrain. Her hand soaked in her wetness as she shook and moaned unable to control herself she squirted across the room. Her sex on fire with pleasure.
She slowly regained her composure.
" Oh Renault" she called to her head servant "I need clean up in here my darling"

Last edited:
The cart of dead slowly left the palace of Vandervere and trundled down the dirt road. The House Field servant had an easy haul tonight only two bodies to collect for the pits. The weary driver was barely off of the main road before he was confronted by a trio of riders. They were emblazoned in green, the colours of his house so he was not wary of them. " Hello there brethren how can I help a fellow housemen" called the driver. He almost fell off his cart in shock as he saw the flowing blonde locks and piercing blue eyes of Contessa Field herself "You did not hear or see us, we will take one of your wares and you shall continue on your way." the driver nodded gulping back his disbelief as the Contessa and her two cohorts began to rummage through the cart.

Contessa Field shifted the canvas and found two bodies the first was a muscular well built handsome man. His genitals were gone no doubt now on Contessa Megan Vandervere's lavish walls. The second was what she was looking for. His head twisted round backward his neck a violent broken purple. However the similarities were there the hooked nose and green eyes of the Grand Padre. She had found the bastard and there wrapped around his still blue balls and cock was the seal of house Vandervere. This was almost too easy thought Contessa Field.

The next morning a glorius sun broke and the Grand Padre Finus awoke in a good mood. He washed and bathed and took breakfast as usual before opening his doors and proceeding to morning mass. However something stopped him on his way, a broken naked body with a twisted neck bearing the seal of a house. Finus shook in fury his mood now truly foul switching in an instant. No one disrupted what was his, no one took what was his. That bitch had gone to far this time he cared not of her station. Finus turned to his guard " she has defied the church with her wicked ways far to many times, mount the church militant and bring me Contessa Megan Vandervere NOW!" Finus breathed deep as he regained his composure. She would suffer for this he swore.

Back
Top Bottom