The Time Bible

Go to CruxDreams.com
The time arrives
Beth stood rooted to the spot, frozen with fear as the three burly soldiers approached her. Two of them grabbed the ends of the beam while the third kicked her legs from under her and held her crossed feet. She was carried passed the screaming thief who was in the first throes of unbelievable agony as he pushed down on his spiked heels. Then she passed the middle stipe where the Christ was being readied to be crucified. As Beth was dragged passed she looked him straight in the eyes, now's my chance, she thought, but before she could speak she received a heavy blow to the stomach.
When she regained her senses she was laying on her back looking up at the soldiers leaning over her naked nubile body. Unable to free herself she felt hands touch her all over, from her heaving breasts to the tight little hole nestling within her pubic hair. She was not a virgin but screamed at this intrusion and kicked her feet high in the air which brought a cheer from the crowds.
The hammer and nails were dropped close to her head and for the first time she saw the huge spikes that were to make her one with the wood. "Noooo please," she wailed, "Jesus I am so sorry for what I said, please forgive me, don't let them nail me pleeeeease!" Her words were cut short as the hammer fell onto the large head of the spike and sent it on its journey through flesh and bone. "Aaaaargh," she screamed and once again her legs rose high in the air giving the crowd, close enough, a good view of her small hairy cunt. The hammering continued as the spike was driven further into the wood. Her worst fears were realised, she would feel the pain of crucifixion!
Minutes passed and the second spike had been driven into the remaining wrist. Beth was gasping and twisting violently in extreme agony. She had peed herself but was past caring as the worst bit was yet to come. "Lift her up," came the command and hands quickly grabbed the ends of the beam and pulled the young girl to the waiting stipe. Her heels dragged in the dirt but then the skin was torn from them when she was getting nearer to the stake and the granite ground.
"Come on my beauty let's get you nailed up before the rain comes, steady men, steady" The crossbeam dropped down onto the stipe and with it the body of a young women. The drop nearly knocked the wind out of her and her shoulders were very near to dislocation. The thief on the left turned his head in her direction, "Hey you little cunt, look what I have for you if we ever get off these cursed crosses." Beth looked and saw that he was sporting a huge erection with a large purple head. This was not unusual as crucified victims nearly always became aroused when they first mount the cross.
Beth could feel rough hands holding her feet to the sides of the stipe. She felt a sharp prick, from the spike, just below her little ankle, she knew what was coming. "Get a good grip on her heel and toes as I don't want to screw this up". "Thwack!" the nail head was firmly hit, Beth howled at the top of her lungs. She begged Jesus to save her from all this pain but there was no help to be given. The blows stopped and Beth looked down at the bloody state of her feet.
The soldiers had stepped away and were completing the preparations for the crucifixion of the Nazarene. Jesus was laid on his back and a spike was driven through both his tender wrists. Beth noticed that even his penis was growing with every strike of the mallet but there was no screaming. As his still and sweaty body was lifted onto the upright he even forgave the soldiers for carrying out their grisly task. Within a short space of time his ankles were fixed to the stipe and the soldiers withdrew to allow the crowds a better view of the scene.
The air was filled with the moans of the crucified, people walked up to each cross, took a long look and then moved on. The crowds soon dispersed as the threat of a heavy storm put even the most hardy spectator off. The three crosses stood out on the hill with only one guard on duty to stop the bodies being removed. Beth took a deep breath and pushed on the feet. The small bones began to crack from the pressure but she continued her upward journey in order to breathe. When she was as high as the spikes in her heels would allow her she spoke in short gasps to Jesus. "Jesus, please forgive me and remember me when you enter your kingdom." The Saviour looked in her direction and spoke in a calm but gasping voice. "My dear I know what you are doing, I know why you are here." "How do you know" croaked Beth from her bruised chapped lips. "I know that you have committed no crime, you are suffering because of your own shame, but you have nothing to be forgiven for. Close your eyes and the pain will leave your body."
The soldier slapped Beth on her leg with his spear, "Shut the fuck up you two or I will make your lives more of a misery than you already are feeling." Beth groaned and once again she slumped back down and felt the grating of the nails against the bones in her wrists. Blood ran down her arms and from the nails in her feet off her dainty toes. Wild dogs had gathered and were licking at the pools of blood and jumping up for the thieves genitals but were beaten back by the soldier. Beth closed her eyes and her chin rested on her chest, she sighed and made one last plea for forgiveness and then just peaceful blackness.
Beth passed away, in her sleep, from heart failure. Father John conducted the service and consoled her parents that Beth was with Jesus now. Only Father John knew the true reason for her death and, for that reason, the book was destroyed never to be seen again.
The End
that was a unexpected ending but very good.

will,

I like your style - and your story. We get to see here one of the many benefits of time travel - the firsthand experience of being female and crucified by the masters of the art, the Romans. Thanks for all that!

Back
Top Bottom