The Torture Camp

Go to CruxDreams.com

NRC (National Reform Centre)​

Subject:3479-001 - Cosmetic Testing

Skin sensitization: This is a method that tests for allergic reactions for different chemicals. In some tests, a chemical adjuvant is injected to boost the immune system, which is typically performed on subjects selected for this. In some tests no chemical adjuvant is injected with the test chemical, or the chemical is applied on a shaved patch of skin. The reaction is then recorded by the appearance of the skin afterwards.

Attachments

• nrc_subject_3479_001___cosmetic_testing_by_mkdarkdesire_dfp5bc0-pre.png
    nrc_subject_3479_001___cosmetic_testing_by_mkdarkdesire_dfp5bc0-pre.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

If you'd like to join this thread please drop me a line and I’ll invite you in. Don't worry if you don't think you'll have time to post any replies or contributions. Even suffering in silence can entertain others!
I would love to join. Hope crucifixion is one of the camp tortures. Jacksecret

I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

If you'd like to join this thread please drop me a line and I’ll invite you in. Don't worry if you don't think you'll have time to post any replies or contributions. Even suffering in silence can entertain others!

If that camp is still open, I would like to join an spend there my 3 weeks holidays in being hold captive, humilated and suffering. I know this will become hard but I really want to rise myself to that challenge.

My way to the torture camp 2024

Some weeks ago I was surfing in the internet, searching keywords like BDSMS, humilation, longterm and more. Suddently I found a site, which offers a special kind of vacancies.
Here a some statements from that site named "The Torture Camp":

-a place where hardcore subs can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse they yearn for. The stay can be short or long – from one up to six weeks
-pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed
-you can specify your BDSM flavours in a short description when booking your stay. We will always try to match those expectation, but we will not guarantee to fulfill every special request
-we guarentee that the participants will not be injured severely and will be released after agreed period of time, although they have to suffer a lot during their stay in the camp
-you can contact the national BDSM society and inform them about your stay. We are approved as a trusted BDSM event promoter by them. This is a additional protective measure for you to ensure, you will stay healthy and will be relased after the agreed time.

Please note, that we can not accept special fixed date requests. We need to coordinate the dates with other captives and guards. Just sign for the period and we well send you the date for starting your stay. It is not possible to cancel, shorten time or discontinue the stay, your boooking is mandandory by the our confirmation and your paying. Resignation of that contract is not possible, except of serious illnes confirmed by a medical certificate. There will be no refunding of the fee at all.

Well that are a lot of things I had dreamed of for a long time.
I was nervous and excited. Would I be able to sustain such a stay in that torture camp? I was excited and aroused by the idea spending my complete vaction there. A onfinement maybe together with others especially maybe with a female slave.
I couldn´t sleep the whole night, because I always had to think of that camp.

The next evening I opened that site again and klicked on the booking button.
I filled out the form giving my contact details, date of birth, genter = male and desired duration = 21 day.

There was a question about my BDSM interests and I added the folowing information:

Humiliation, degration, beeing display naked on public, punishment, captivity, cuffs and chains, forced sex, torture (bdsm style without severe injuries) especially together with a female.
Suffering male and female couple together is a great turn on for me. Suffering myself while to see her suffer too.

The cost were 100 EUR per day and a total of 2.100 EUR was shown with a remark, that the travel to the camp have to be organized by my own.

A hint said, that this would be a mandadory booking and that I would have to pay the fee within 8 days after my application would have been confirmed by the torture camp.

I had some doubts about myself, gulped and klicked the "BOOK NOW*" button.

* - by klicking BOOK NOW you confirm that you agreed to our terms and conditions an agree for the loss of your freedom for the agreed period due to your own free decission

A window appeared "We received your booking and check if we can fulfill your expectations. You will be contacted, when we have proofed your preferences and we will send you an acceptance or refusal afterwards."

Hm, I was a little bit disappointed about the word refusal. I shutdown the computer and switch on the TV, but my thoughts where always about that camp, I didn´t even recognized what I was watching on TV that evening.

... to be continued

(sorry, I am not a native speaker, so my english may not be perfect)

Some weeks ago I was surfing in the internet, searching keywords like BDSMS, humilation, longterm and more. Suddently I found a site, which offers a special kind of vacancies.
Here a some statements from that site named "The Torture Camp":

-a place where hardcore subs can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse they yearn for. The stay can be short or long – from one up to six weeks
-pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed
-you can specify your BDSM flavours in a short description when booking your stay. We will always try to match those expectation, but we will not guarantee to fulfill every special request
-we guarentee that the participants will not be injured severely and will be released after agreed period of time, although they have to suffer a lot during their stay in the camp
-you can contact the national BDSM society and inform them about your stay. We are approved as a trusted BDSM event promoter by them. This is a additional protective measure for you to ensure, you will stay healthy and will be relased after the agreed time.

Please note, that we can not accept special fixed date requests. We need to coordinate the dates with other captives and guards. Just sign for the period and we well send you the date for starting your stay. It is not possible to cancel, shorten time or discontinue the stay, your boooking is mandandory by the our confirmation and your paying. Resignation of that contract is not possible, except of serious illnes confirmed by a medical certificate. There will be no refunding of the fee at all.

Well that are a lot of things I had dreamed of for a long time.
I was nervous and excited. Would I be able to sustain such a stay in that torture camp? I was excited and aroused by the idea spending my complete vaction there. A onfinement maybe together with others especially maybe with a female slave.
I couldn´t sleep the whole night, because I always had to think of that camp.

The next evening I opened that site again and klicked on the booking button.
I filled out the form giving my contact details, date of birth, genter = male and desired duration = 21 day.

There was a question about my BDSM interests and I added the folowing information:

Humiliation, degration, beeing display naked on public, punishment, captivity, cuffs and chains, forced sex, torture (bdsm style without severe injuries) especially together with a female.
Suffering male and female couple together is a great turn on for me. Suffering myself while to see her suffer too.

The cost were 100 EUR per day and a total of 2.100 EUR was shown with a remark, that the travel to the camp have to be organized by my own.

A hint said, that this would be a mandadory booking and that I would have to pay the fee within 8 days after my application would have been confirmed by the torture camp.

I had some doubts about myself, gulped and klicked the "BOOK NOW*" button.

* - by klicking BOOK NOW you confirm that you agreed to our terms and conditions an agree for the loss of your freedom for the agreed period due to your own free decission

A window appeared "We received your booking and check if we can fulfill your expectations. You will be contacted, when we have proofed your preferences and we will send you an acceptance or refusal afterwards."

Hm, I was a little bit disappointed about the word refusal. I shutdown the computer and switch on the TV, but my thoughts where always about that camp, I didn´t even recognized what I was watching on TV that evening.

... to be continued

(sorry, I am not a native speaker, so my english may not be perfect)
Don`t worry, it`s pretty good.

It had been nearly 3 weeks ago when I had pressed that "BOOK NOW" Button, and I hadn´t get an answer until now.
Meanwhile I believe, that this has been a fake site at all and that I would never get an answer.

Today the doorbell rings and a DHL parcel deliveryman brougth a package. I opened it and found this:

product-image-562836684-220723.jpg

There is also a letter inside which says:

"Your booking have been confirmed and you have been accepted for the torture camp 2024. Your stay will start at May 11th. Pay the bill during the next 2 days by paypal. After we have received your payment you will get the additional required informations for your stay. Remember that your booking is mandatory and can not be canceled at all.
We also have a special offer because you were one of our early attendees this year. If you pay only 500 EUR more, we will double your duration of stay from 21 days to 42 days. So only 2.600 EUR for 6 weeks and you can also keep that valualble set of cuffs after your stay as a special gift."

I get those heavy metal cuffs and chains out of the package and look at them. "Wow, this seems to get really serious" I think, but feel also excited and arroused.
I want to try those cuffs, but they were locked and there is no key inside that package.

May 11th , that's only 3 weeks from know and I would have to submit my holidays at work. I thought of that special offer for "3 weeks more". The price sounds profitable, but 6 weeks could I endure that? Well I would have 6 weeks holidays in total for the current year, so it would be possible.

I have to think about that.

... to be continued

It had been nearly 3 weeks ago when I had pressed that "BOOK NOW" Button, and I hadn´t get an answer until now.
Meanwhile I believe, that this has been a fake site at all and that I would never get an answer.

Today the doorbell rings and a DHL parcel deliveryman brougth a package. I opened it and found this:

View attachment 1464216

There is also a letter inside which says:

"Your booking have been confirmed and you have been accepted for the torture camp 2024. Your stay will start at May 11th. Pay the bill during the next 2 days by paypal. After we have received your payment you will get the additional required informations for your stay. Remember that your booking is mandatory and can not be canceled at all.
We also have a special offer because you were one of our early attendees this year. If you pay only 500 EUR more, we will double your duration of stay from 21 days to 42 days. So only 2.600 EUR for 6 weeks and you can also keep that valualble set of cuffs after your stay as a special gift."

I get those heavy metal cuffs and chains out of the package and look at them. "Wow, this seems to get really serious" I think, but feel also excited and arroused.
I want to try those cuffs, but they were locked and there is no key inside that package.

May 11th , that's only 3 weeks from know and I would have to submit my holidays at work. I thought of that special offer for "3 weeks more". The price sounds profitable, but 6 weeks could I endure that? Well I would have 6 weeks holidays in total for the current year, so it would be possible.

I have to think about that.

... to be continued
It seems the letter omitted to say that male slaves are locked into very small, tight cock cages for the duration of their stay.Caged cock P5040369 small.jpg

Attractive merchandising! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom