The Torture Camp

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

If you'd like to join this thread please drop me a line and I’ll invite you in. Don't worry if you don't think you'll have time to post any replies or contributions. Even suffering in silence can entertain others!

I have started a thread with a few other discerning members based around a favourite fantasy of mine. I call it ‘the Torture Camp'.

The concept is of a place where hardcore subs like myself can pay to experience the kind of painful degrading abuse we yearn for. The stay can be short or long – a week may be as much as most can take, at least for their first visit – and on entry all rights, and clothes, are immediately surrendered.

Pretty much anything is permitted, and the guards are selected for their skill, ruthlessness and sadism. While any kind of painful indignity is possible, whipping, bondage and even rape can be guaranteed.

If you'd like to join this thread please drop me a line and I’ll invite you in. Don't worry if you don't think you'll have time to post any replies or contributions. Even suffering in silence can entertain others!
At last, a classic FSG thread again!:cool::rolleyes:

You have piqued my interest. I look forward to sleeping because I dream of such places. My fantacy life is filled with the things I am to chicken to live out in reality

Back
Top Bottom