The Training

Go to CruxDreams.com
Next!

With the first victim writhing on her cross, in the mid morning sun, Sectavius returned to the holding cell for his next recipient for the cross. The group were still huddled in prayer for their young crucified companion who's screams they could hear as her body was nailed to the wood and who's low moans could now be heard as she hung in utter torment and depair.
"Next" howled Sectavius as he held out a becconing hand. There was a slight movement in the shadows and soon a young man of no more than twenty years stood proudly before him.
"It's me you want" stammered the boy, "I want to be near my sister to comfort her." Sectavius could hardly believe what he was hearing, this would be great for the crowds to see two sibbelings dying side by side.
"Right let's go" commanded Sectavius and he pushed the lad out of the cell and he hit the wall sharply causing his nose to bleed and run down his hairless chest. Sectavius dragged him along to the awaiting beams and made him select his own. This was a cruel twist to make him choose his own instrument of death on which he was soon to hang. He stumbled along and up to the wooden gates that soon creaked open to the glaring sun of the arena. As he fell onto the sand Sectavius grabbed a handful of loin cloth and ripped it from the shaking pale body. The flacid penis bobbed up and down for a split second much to the amusement of those who could see. When he rose from the sand he could make out the twisting figure on the cross before his eyes, it was his tortured sister. Her eyes were tightly shut in her own pain engulfed world, her mouth drooled open and her small firm breasts were heaving in their exertion.
"Lay down" shouted Sectavius and he kicked the lads heels from under him so that he fell heavily on his lacerated back. Almost immediately Sectavius knelt on the left arm, drew another spike from the bag and cleanly smashed it through the flesh and tendons of the wrist. The lad howled his head off and his sister opened her eyes to the terrible scene which lay at her feet.
"God, Jeeeesus!" screamed the young man, "AAAARGH!" more terrible sounds of anguish formed from his lips and then just low groans as the nailing of his wrist was completed. Sectavius jumped over to the other wrist and before he positioned the second spike he waved it in the face of his victim. The crowd had got used to this move and greeted it with an enormous cheer. With the second spike in place the hammer dropped and drove it fully into the wood below. "YAAAARGH!! he hollowered and seemed to pass out for a few seconds. Sectavius was not too concerned as long as the man was revived before the raising on the stake. Sectavius took a nearby bucket of rank water and tossed it over his dirty pale body. He spluttered back to conciousness and screamed violently as he saw the cold iron spikes protruding from his blood splattered wrists.
Sectavius raised his hammer above his head and his two helpers grabbed the beam and dragged their victim to the awaiting stake. In one swift movement he was lifted up the stake and the beam was slotted onto the top. The man had his feet still firmly on the sand and so the beam was fixed with shims to prevent it working loose. There was a sense of relief as there was no pull on the nails in his wrists, however, this was to be short lived. Sectavius had his helpers grab the mans feet and hold them crossed behind the stake. Sectavius had learnt, in training, not to be too routine in his methods. With two strong helpers holding the screaming mans feet together he held the spike just above the soles and readied himself with the hammer. "Here it comes lad" he belowed and cleanly hit the nail head firmly and driving it through the first foot and partialy into the second. Quickly he hit the spike twice more to fix it in the wood and give the man his agonising extra support.
"Bravo" yelled the crowd and Sectavius took his bow and left the arena to raptuous applause, a job well done he thought.

To be continued............................

Another victim

Sectavius strode back to the holding cell to collect his next prisoner, the deafening roar of the excited crowd still ringing in his head. The cell door was flung open and he held his lit torch high so as to view the cowering group in the corner. He reached in and grabbed an arm and pulled. He was pulling a frail woman with, sagging tits and she was grunting like a pig. Her raw naked well used cunt was fully on view for the eager crowd. The heavy lumber was soon lashed to her chaffed shoulders and she was pushed firmly out into the now hotter arena.

When her eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight she beheld the gruesome spectacle in front of her. The two young bodies glistened in their sweat and writhed against the iron that held them o the wood. The sun was already turning their naked skin pink and the blood had dried black around the protruding spikes from their limbs. The women began to sob and begged the crowds for her life to be spared. The crowd laughed at the pathetic woman and chanted "crucify her, crucify her!" as loud as they could. She fell to her knees and her face bit the blood soaked sand. Instantly the handlers hauled the woman onto her bare feet and dragged her over to the far side of the arena.

The awaiting stake was reached and the old victim was pushed to the ground in preparation. Sectavius instantly sat on her stomach and groped the sagging breasts in front of him. He pinched her pink nipples and they grew proud in his touch. The woman moaned and threw her head back at this invasive intrusion of her body but she cared not, as Sectavius drew the first spike and pushed it in her face. "Please make it quick" she croaked, her voice feeble but strong. Sectavius leaned forward "why should I do that bitch! I have a reputation to keep up and your punishment will be long and drawn up."
With that the hammer fell sending a shower of blood in the air and splatered the heaving breasts. Instinctively the woman's feet kicked in the air and her knees caught Sectavius in the small of his back. Undistracted by this he continued to drive the spike deeper in the howling woman's flesh. Once fixed firmly, and checked by a quick tug of the arm, he leaned over to the other wrist. The second spike was positioned and efficiently smashed into the awaiting limb. More kicking and thrashing from the prostrate woman and screams of the utmost agony emitting from her mouth.

Sectavius raised his hammer in the air and the struggling woman was dragged the short distance to the upright for fixing. The helpers pushed up on the beam ends and the cross piece slotted onto the mortise. The woman's feet did not touch the ground and she tried, in earnest, to grip the stake with the soles of her grubby feet. Her feet slipped against the wood causing splinters to penetrate the tender skin. The helpers grabbed her flailing legs and gripped the feet just above the ankles and held them firmly against the wood. Sectavius removed a further two wicked spikes from the bag and dropped them on the sand with a clink. One spike was placed and held firmly against the bony heel. The hammer was brought back and forward with a swoosh onto the large nail head. "Crack!" the nail smashed the heel bone and was forced into the wood. Two more quick blows and the head was touching the shaking woman's heel. Sectavius ordered the other foot to be raised slightly higher so that the two nails would not touch in the middle of the stake. "Clang, clang, clang" more shrieks from the woman and pee splashed out onto the sand.

Sectavius stood back and admired his handy work. The woman pushed against the spikes in her heels and pulled hard on the spikes in the wrists, her face etched with pain. "AAAARGH!" she bellowed and her body convulsed at the agonies she was undergoing. When she sunk back down her legs splayed open and exposed the inner folds of her mature sex. The crowd was going wild with the spectacle and were eager and lusting for more tortures to begin. Sectavius looked at the crowd and beamed as he waved his hammer high as a salute. How can I better this, he thought to himself as he made his way back to the cells.

To be continued..................................................

The King of the Jews

Sectavius rounded the corner towards the holding cells, passed the flogging posts and chains that hung from the dark rough walls.
"You have done well" a voice in the dark boomed, when out of the shadows a familiar figure stood, it was his father. His father approached and placed an arm around his sons shoulder.
"You have kept up our reputation and I am proud, however, your biggest test is yet to come."
"What do you mean father" responded Sectavius in a cautious tone.
"You will need to find something a little special now that you have the crowd on your side. The crowds will be expecting a lot for your second half and I have an idea which I think you will find interesting."
Sectavius and his father stood outside the holding cell. "I wager that the old man at the back is the husband of the woman you have just crucified, what a spectacle, to crucify him in front of her as her Saviour who put her there."
"How am I to do that" asked Sectavius.
"Make an example of him, put a robe around his shoulders, make a rough crown out of some thorns for his head and make a sign to hang around his neck stating he is the King of the Jews. Crucify him like their Christ figure, this will be humiliating for him and will amuse the crowd as well."
What a great idea thought Sectavius and he hurried out of the enclosure for a gorse bush to make the makeshift crown for the new king. He grabbed a cape from a soldier on duty and swiftly made his way back to the arena. He platted the crown for his prisoner being careful of the sharp thorns. He unlocked the cell door and seized the arm of a frail man with a silver beard and matted hair. He hauled the man into the corridor and dragged him towards the waiting crossbeams propped up against the wall. He picked one and had it roped to the outstretched arms of the struggling man. Once secure he rammed the crown hard down onto the head and the thorns dug into the temple of the man. Blood trickled down his gaunt face as Sectavius hung the ready made sign around the neck and threw the cape over his shoulders.

"Come on my lord your throne awaits," and the man was pushed out into the arena to hoots of laughter and calls of "hail King of the Jews!"
He caught a glimpse of his wife hanging and writhing in her agonies on the crux and he sobbed as he was led to his upright stake.The roar of the crowd chanting "Crucify him, crucify him" was still ringing in his ears as he was stripped of his regal robe and thrown to the sand. He howled his head off as the first spike ripped through the tendons of his wrist and into the wood. His penis bobbed up and down in a semi erect state, Sectavius was sure it would harden further when he was raised on the stake. The second spike was driven just as effectively as the first with more agonising shrieks from the recipient. His face was crimson from all the screaming but the hammering continued. Sectavius raised his hammer and the beam, with its regal burden was slotted onto the mortise with a thump which jarred through the tortured body. The man swung back and forth and his heels banged against the upright causing his crown to slip from his brow. Sectavius quickly had it replaced and then felt in the bag for the longest spike he had. This spike was almost as long as his forearm and very sharp. The mans feet were lashed together to one side of the stake. Sectavius placed the tip just above the hollow between heel and ankle. He drew the hammer back and with a tremendous force smashed the spike cleanly through one foot and part way into the second. Another blow and it passed through both joints and into the wood behind. Two more blows and this ficticious king was joined to the wood. Sectavius knelt on one knee and saluted the crucified king, "all hail to the King of the Jews," he bellowed and the crowd joined in.

To be continued..........................................................

Last edited:
Very inventive. Nice touch with the Christ facsimile. I was thinking our boy might get a twinge of regret, but so far he's holding to his vocation. :D:eek::clapping:

The Contest

The crowd was still buzzing, first two nubile teens crucified in front of each other, then an old woman and now a King of the Jews, whatever next? They had not long to wait as half a dozen helpers ran into the arena and positioned themselves in front of an upright. They each had two small stakes in their hand and a mallet. They began driving the stakes into the sand about five feet apart and then positioned a coil of rope at each stake. The arena gate swung open and three women of no more than twenty five years were herded into the bright late morning sunlight. Their necks tethered with rope as they were lashed to the awaiting stake. One by one the naked screaming women were thrown to the ground and their legs spread wide and secured to their stakes. They sat with their hands behind to support them in an upright positioned. The crowd laughed at their predicament and waited an announcement with baited breath.

Sectavius stood proud by the three stretched out prisoners and in a loud booming voice explained what was to happen.
"My people, you see before you three of the miserable Christian sect who are here for your entertainment. I have decided to show some mercy," this was met with a few boo's. "Hear me out, these will all die but I am giving them the chance to die quickly, or at least two of them will, the third will be crucified like the rest." He addressed the three on the ground. "Listen to me, you are all condemmed to die and for one of you the suffering on the cross will be long and drawn out. However, for two of you I will dispatch you cleanly and with little pain, this comes at a cost. You will each masturbate yourself and the last one to squirt will face the nails on the cross so work those fingers well!"

A helper was positioned with each prisoner and the signal was given for the finger fucking to begin. The three women worked their fingers furiously into their shaved cunts to the high amusement of the crowd. The crowd would cheer on their favourite and even wager bets on who would cum first. The women's cheeks grew redder as they grunted and groaned to an orgasm. One helper raised his hand as the clear warm liquid wet the sand and the woman fell back on her back panting. It wasn't long before the next woman screamed her orgasm and her body shook as her bodily fluids sprayed in the air. The third woman was sobbing with her hands covering her face as the helpers unbound her feet and dragged her over to the waiting instrument of death. Once again the ringing of iron against iron began as the nails were penetrating the howling female. Soon she was hanging from the timber in her own living hell.

The crowd waited to see what Sectavius would do next and their wait was short as two fully erected crosses were hauled into the arena. Sectavius was not true to his word as both these women were to be crucified as well, as the horror on their faces told.

To be continued.........................

"Listen to me, you are all condemmed to die and for one of you the suffering on the cross will be long and drawn out. However, for two of you I will dispatch you cleanly and with little pain, this comes at a cost. You will each masturbate yourself and the last one to squirt will face the nails on the cross so work those fingers well!"
xM_10.jpg... Bof ! I dont care, the crucifixion'orgasm is better than the masturbating orgasm ... some women told me that, at least ...:D

... blonde4.gif !!!

The show continues.

The arena was a cauldron of sound and drowned out most of the screams from the crucified. The two spreadeagled women were howling for a quick death as they were promised but the helpers just laughed as they untied their ankles in readiness for their imminent torture on the cross.

Sectavius stood, with arms folded, and surveyed his handiwork with a certain amount of pride. The two remaining women were dragged by the hair to the awaiting timbers, their heels leaving grooves in the sand. They were flung down and their arms stretched into position and roped to the beam. The coarse rope dug into the tender flesh of the upper arms of the women and would serve as extra support when they were raised. Both had their ankles bound to the sides of the weathered upright in readiness for the impending spikes.

Sectavius looked around and picked out two young men in their late teens. He took them over to the writhing women and handed them both a short hammer and a couple of evil looking spikes finely tapered to a sharp point. He showed them where to kneel at the wrists and placed the spike at the point where the wrist meets the heel of the hand. "Now, go very slowly, just take your time and let them feel every blow from your hammers," Sectavius said in a stern voice.

"Mercy, please have mercy, make it quick...AAAARGH!!," the hammer had fallen and the first arm was being fixed in place. Sectavius handed a rag to the lad to wipe the blood from his hands when he had finished. The second wrist was also secured in the same torturous manner and the screams came long and hard. The crowds applauded the show, they had never seen a gesture of handing the spikes and hammer to a spectator before. The two lads had fixed the wailing women well to their beams and really milked the crowd. They both knelt at the base of the cross and were shown where to place the final two spikes. Again the hammers were raised and the nails were driven into the crunching bone of the heels and into the solid wood behind. One of the women pissed all over the arena floor where as the other had fainted in a cloud of intense pain.

The two lads helped raise the women upright and into the prepared holes for planting. When the wood hit the bottom of the holes the bodies of the two women shook like puppets but held firm on the nails. It only left for the ropes to be removed and the spectacle was complete.
Sectavius had a further three to crucify that day and then his first job was complete. He walked around the forest of writhing victims and gave an occasional squeeze of a thigh to get a reaction from the man or woman hanging in torment. He stood in the center and saluted the crowd and a bust of the Emperor before leaving to a raptuous applause. A job well done indeed!

The End.

Indeed, I hope those girls and guys appreciate how honoured they are to be crucified by such a craftsman :devil:

An enjoyable read for us crux-lovers - crucifiers or crucifixae.

william,

No doubt more ideas will come to you before long. Your crucifixion-centered writings are still as strong as ever, and your popularity as a writer is growing from what I can see. Just keep doing what you're doing and all will be well(for you and for us, your readership).

Back
Top Bottom