The Village Stocks

Go to CruxDreams.com

Travis II

Assistant executioner
Hi folks, here is a new story! I apologise in advance for any typos, it was written in a limited time.

Its left quite open ended, so I wonder what you all feel should follow on? Does it end well or badly? If badly, how badly!

Jasmine looked out across the village green at the slowly lengthening shadows and took a long drink of her chilled half pint of lager. The evening was warm, the beer was cold, and her friends were all in lively spirits! They sat along the benches either side of a wooden table, outside a pub that sat in one corner of the green. A church was in the opposite corner with old houses along each of the three sides of the open space, the centre of which was occupied by a large pond and a small statue. No, that was not all. She could not even think the name of the third feature of the green without her heart starting to race or her fingers gripping the wet glass in her hand more tightly. There was a loud conversation around her, and she jumped when her sister Clare elbowed her ribs to ask a comment on the subject under discussion. Jasmine stared back into Clare’s soft blue eyes in confusion, seeing her sisters soft round features and blonde hair as though in soft focus. She looked around the others at the table for some clue of what had been said; Sara, a tall brunette and slightly older than Jasmine and Clare’s 28 years, and Jake who was the oldest of the party at 38 and Sara’s cousin. He was both fit and emotionally mature, and his gaze across the top of his own glass of beer only further took Jasmine’s thoughts off on a tangent. Clare spoke again:

“Hey, Jas!” she said, “where are you? Hello! Earth calling Jas, Earth calling... anyone there?”
“Oh, sorry...” apologised Jasmine; “I was just looking at the village... it’s so pretty”
“Yeah, the pond’s even got cute ducks on it!” enthused Sara, “and the statue’s is like some sort of thing for the war isn’t it? Like a memorial thing and stuff. And there’s that wooden thing...”
“Yes...” Jasmine tried to hold her tongue, to stop herself. But it was like a tide of water within her that would not be tamed; “those are called stocks. They were for punishing people and humiliating them in front of everyone, because they sat on the ground and their hands and feet were locked in”
“You seem to know a lot about them” said Clare, a surprised smile slowly being replaced by a cold one as an opportunity slowly formed in her mind; “fancy trying them out for size Sis?”
Jasmine tongue tried in her throat as her mind screamed at her ‘no, no, no’ over and over again in a few short moments; “erm... yes please! If it’s not going to be a bother, I mean... spoil your drink”
“Of course not!” said Clare, “come on, we can take some pics for Facebook and stuff!”
Jake got up too, and called “go on over, I’ll join you in a moment ladies...”

Jasmine, Clare and Sara walked briskly across the green to the stocks. Jasmine walked stiffly and on automatic, as though her legs were taking her where she didn’t want to go. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that there was no plate or bolt to secure the stocks closed, only two small metal hoops that rested one atop the other at the opposite end to the hinge. Also the holes in the centre were big enough to slip her wrists out of with a bit of effort. She would not get locked in, and set about straightening her clothes before sitting down; a short denim skirt and blue blouse, with a lace thong and bikini top beneath, and blue open sandals on her feet. The ground was dry so she sat down behind the stocks and leant back. Clare and Sara each took one ankle and one wrist, pulling Jasmine forward until her wrists lay in the two closest holes and her ankles in the holes to either side before lowering the top beam down. Jasmine drew a long, difficult breath and enjoyed the sensation of the situation. Clare stepped back to take a photo on her phone and, as she did so, Jake appeared from behind her and walked across to the stocks. He opened his hand and revealed a strong elastic band and a small padlock. After winding the band around the metal hoops and, before Jasmine had grasped the full implication of his actions, fastened the padlock shut through the hoops to prevent the band from slipping off. Jasmine found that her position in the stocks, sitting on the ground with her legs raised up and to the side, made it impossible to kick upwards and her one feeble effort only made the inside of her thighs ache. Her ankles were trapped, and in desperation she pulls back her wrists. Equally quickly her sister took her hands in a tight grip, while her best friend reached into her handbag. Jasmine yelped in panic as Sara pulled a set of shining handcuffs with a long chain from the bag and advanced with a smile as genuine as it was intimidating.

The first cuff closed around Jasmine’s right wrist with a rapid and dreadful clicking sound, followed a moment later by the other cuff being secured firmly around her left wrist. Clare let go of her hold and Jasmine pulled hard, but there was no chance of the metal bands going through the holes of the stocks and she was trapped. Her three friends laughed long and loudly, and Jasmine found herself joining in too.
“Well...” said Sara, “in the stocks and handcuffs Jasmine? Is it all your dreams come true?”
“Come on” pleaded Clara, “is it really? Sara, handcuffs eh? I didn’t know that one!”
“You don’t know everything!” said Sara, “Now, Jas... what else do you fantasise about?”
“Well...” said Jasmine, her thoughts racing; “I suppose that’s it really...”
“No, no, no...” said Sara, “we can do better than this... let me take a photo...”
Sara took a photo of Jasmine, tapped the screen a few times and then said:
“Okay... that’s Jasmine on Facebook! Oh! There’s a couple of likes already. Now, let’s see...”
“Oh no...” said Jasmine, “please delete it, I thought you were joking! Please take it down!”
“There’s going to be better pics than those on there by the time we’re finished, Jas..!”
“What are we going to do?” giggled Clare as Jasmine stared at one then the other, then at Jake.
“Take her shoes first...” instructed Sara, reaching for the straps of their victim’s left sandal.
“No!” cried Jasmine, “please... don’t take my shoes... you’ll touch my feet and they’re so aarrgghh!!”
“Ticklish?” finished Sara, “you asked to be put in the stocks with ticklish feet? Come on Clare!”
Jasmine’s feet twitched left and right and Sara and Clare unstrapped and removed the sandals.
“Oh...” said Jake, “you look really cute with bare feet... take another picture Sara!”
“Okay...” said Sara, taking and posting a new picture; “let’s do a video, yeah?”
“You take it Jake!” suggested Clare, “me and Sara can do the tickling! Get it on Facebook too!”
“No, please...” said Jasmine as her sister and best friend positioned themselves at either side of the stocks, held a set of toes in one hand and prepared to stroke up and down with the other; “please don’t do this, and please... please don’t put this on Facebook! Sara, please... no!”
“Okay girls, do your thing!” said Jake.

Jasmine squealed and tugged at her handcuffed wrists as the other girls stroked the soles of her feet over and over again, until Jasmine had shrieked and giggled the breath from her lungs and tears ran in streams down her face. Leaving her imprisoned and exhausted friend, Sara went over to Jake and posted the video on the internet. She whooped for joy when she looked at the likes on the picture of Jasmine barefoot.

Alex Tycon: Go Jas! Never seen you like that! Show us more Sez!
Lindsey G: She looks great in handcuffs LOL r u gonna throw away the keys!!
Kerry Smith: Jas in bondage – cool – how long r u leavin her there?
Sam Jay: oooo bare feet – they need 2 b tickled
Lynn K-P: Yeah! Jas in handcuffs with bare feet – do us proud Sez! Lol
Jezz Taylor-Day: Where’s the video?! What’s bondage without torture!

“Hey, this is great!” called Sara, “there are... 52 likes and 23 shares, before the video!”
“All your friends are so loving this Jas” said Jake, “there’s some serious comments on here!”
“Right...” said Clare, “now what shall we do? Take some more clothes off?”
“It’s a bit hard because of the stocks” said Sara, “we can’t pull anything past her hands and feet”
“No...” called Jasmine, “I can hear you... no, you can’t take any of my clothes off...”
“Try and stop us!” said Sara, “that’s it... you’ve thrown a challenge... now, let’s see...”
Sara walked around the stocks and, crouching down next to Jasmine, began to gently unbutton the younger woman’s blouse. Jasmine looked at Clare for support, but her sister was now enjoying the moment too much to say anything and didn’t seem to want to stop the embarrassment. What was it Jasmine had said? The stocks were for humiliating a victim! Each button slipped out of the material one by one until the blouse was open and Sara was reaching around her chest in an embrace. The fastener on her slender bikini top came apart and the garment appeared in the air above her, Sara pulling the back of the blouse so that it opened fully across her chest. There was a click from the phone as Jake took a photo: Jasmine cuffed into the stocks with no shoes on and her chest exposed, each naked breast hanging loose and bare before the camera lens, with Sara holding the bikini top aloft in jubilation. A few taps later and Jasmine’s indignity went global, trended, and then went viral.

Kerry Smith: Nice tits Jas! Lol
Alex Tycon: More! More! More!
Lindsey G: Love the video – now cut it all off!
Sam Jay: Jas has breasts! Great vid LOL keep it comin
Dave Mee: What else does she have?

“Fantastic!” called Sara, “shall do really go for it? You know... the whole way?”
Jasmine looked pleadingly at her sister, but Clara nodded and said: “yeah, go for it Sara!”
Sara pulled the blouse up and over Jasmine’s head and drew the material along her arms until it was just a bundle of material pushed up against the stocks, leaving her prisoner topless. Motioning for Clare to lift Jasmine under the arms while Jake took another video, Sara unfastened her denim skirt and pulled it from beneath her. The skirt turned inside out and lifted up Jasmine’s chest, flicking her breasts on the way so that they bounced back down erotically for the video, and slid along her arms to join the blouse rolled up by her wrists. Sara looked down at the thing around Jasmine’s waist, took a small pair of scissors from her handbag, cut through it and tossed it away. Sara and Clare stood back and admired their work and Jake turned off the phone and posted the video. The clothes slid back down the arms of the sobbing, naked Jasmine.

“Hold her down” ordered Sara and, taking the keys from Jake, unlocked the padlock. With Jake and Clare holding Jasmine’s wrists and ankles down on the bottom beam, Sara unfastened the top beam, lifted it, pulled the clothes through, and then lowered and refastened the upper beam in place. The skirt pulled away easily, but the handcuffs too had to be released to remove the blouse. With the cuffs back on, Clare dried Jasmine’s eyes and began talking to her as Jake started another video.
“Jas... listen to me” said Clare, “look... it’s nothing to worry about. Everyone loves you!”
“Everyone is staring at me on their phones!” cried Jasmine, “please let me out...”
“Think about this very carefully... it was you that wanted to come in here, okay? So secretly you like all this stuff yeah? Do like being locked in...” asked Clare, her voice dropping to whisper but still loud enough for the video to pick her words up; “you like it a bit yeah? And nobody’s ever put you in handcuffs before, but you like it don’t you? And you’ve not had your feet tickled since you were a little girl, and it was a bit fun wasn’t it? It’s not every day you get to be naked in public, yeah..?”
Jasmine nodded to each suggestion, gently flexing her feet with anticipation: “uh huh...”
“Would you like to go a step further..?” asked Sara, pulling a ball and strap gag from her bag.
“Yes... please” said Jasmine against her own will, looking up at Sara with her mouth wide open.
“There we are...” said Sara as she pushed the ball into Jasmine’s mouth and tightly buckled the strap behind her head; “now you’re really in it – no protest, no escape...”
“A gag too!” exclaimed Clare as Jake whooped, ended the video and posted it on Facebook.
“Give me that... the light’s fading” said Sara; she took several photos of the naked and restrained Jasmine, posted them, and then checked the likes and comments on the other photos and videos.
“What do they all say?” asked Clare with interest; “this is great – I’ve never been part of a viral!”
“Basically there’s like, loads of likes. Get her naked, which we’ve done. Tickle her feet, that’s been done. Nice tits, you’ve got loads of admirers now Jas! Throw away the keys, leave her all night. Those are ideas! Get her wet... we could do that. Jake, get a bucket of cold water! A nice big one...”
“Okay” agreed Jake, and returned moments later with a huge bucket brimming with water.
“Ouch!” cried Clare, “that’s so cold! That is freezing Jake! Where did you get it from?”
“Never mind that; give it here and start the video!” ordered Sara; stepping forwards, she looked into Jasmine’s saucer wide eyes and muttered “this girlie... this will freeze your tits off you!”
Clare and Jake whooped as Sara hurled the bucket of icy water over the defenceless young woman and, leaving her soaked and shivering in the warm evening air, the three started walking back to the pub. Jasmine’s eyes grew wider, saying no please... please don’t leave me out here, but her three tormentors simply smiled and continued on their way.

Clare called back “little sis! It’s okay, we’ll come back for you later. Enjoy the moment!”
And Jasmine did enjoy the moment. She tugged with her arms and felt her nipples stand up as the tight metal handcuffs held her fast, tried to relax the stabbing pain of cramp in her thighs and calves, tried to cry out sucked on the ball gagging her mouth with saliva running down her chin and dripping onto her breasts, and felt the chill of a breeze around her drying but damp and naked body. Time passed so very slowly, and every time she looked up at the illuminated clock on the church tower it was only a few minutes that had passed. Ten came and went. Eleven came and went. The pub closed at eleven didn’t it? She looked back over her shoulder and it was already closed, and the lights in the two rooms they had booked were both on! Her friends had gone to bed without coming to let her out of the stocks. First one light went out, and then the other. She tried to call, but she was gagged! She tried to struggle, but she was locked in. What would happen in the morning? Who would find her? It was certain that none of her friends would come to her first, for they had obviously been drinking hard enough to forget all about her. Or they had thought it fun to leave her, which was an equal possibility. From this moment on, the minutes passed ever slower and slower and slower...

Similarity of names or personalities to any real life person are unitentional and a complete coincidence!

I loved this. Girls can be really evil.

I like the way that it ends, the uncertainty of whether she will ever get free again. But if you want to continue it, what happens if at midnight she's magically transported back to the good old Salem days? Kind of like Brigadoon, but with naked girls in the stocks doing the ice bucket challenge

In Brigadoon, we'd have the jougs instead of stocks
(watch my lassie-hunting story to find out what jougs are ;))
and the ice-bucket challenge would be quite unnecessary,
our wonderful climate provides that :rolleyes:!​

I think that would be a pity, jacks -
someone wrote (I think it was on a site about electro-torture, not CF),
'a girl who's gone crazy is no more use than one who's been run over by a truck'​
It's equivalent to death.

You don't think that a jasmine naked in the stocks and laughing hysterically is sexy?

Last edited:
Of course now that you have displayed your writing skills more stories are expected from you...

This is my third for the forum - after a medieval stocks tale and a modern handcuff story with only one character. There should be more to come, but I'll wait until there's an idea worthy of your time reading it before producing the next offering...

T2 :cool:

This is my third for the forum - after a medieval stocks tale and a modern handcuff story with only one character. There should be more to come, but I'll wait until there's an idea worthy of your time reading it before producing the next offering...

T2 :cool:
That's awesome. There's more to life than being crucified. I wanna see what you do next, when you're ready.

Back
Top Bottom