The Vixen Dorothy Brown

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In the UK there is a vixen named Dorothy Brown. The sultry woman, though married, is a notorious seductress.

owp 268.gif

She set her sights a bit too high when she seduced a married heir to the Crown! The relationship was hot and kinky!

couple 065.gif

They were caught in the act and even though Dorothy’s wrists were cuffed behind her back and the prince was pummeling her ass he claimed she made him do it. Dorothy is immediately taken to a long unused dungeon to wait to be tied and executed (assuming of course she is found guilty… assuming!!!)

dungeon 067.jpg

In our next chapter we will see what happens in her expedited trial!!!

Tree

(Two GIFS)

To avoid embarrassing the Royal Family Dorothy’s trial is held behind closed doors in a secret court in the palace. Let us join the trial in progress…

I am brought before some secret court. I am unwashed, my hair is a mess, and I am dressed in a burlap loincloth and irons on my wrists and ankles. I am offered a public barrister to defend me, some guy named Tree- he ain’t a bad fuck mind you (not great, either) but I know his record in court is worse than a limp dick on prom night; absolutely useless- and decide to defend myself. The magistrate has his family’s coat of arms hanging from his bench. It is a ‘skull and crossed bones’ and I figure nothing good is going to happen here.

-Dorothy Brown

Dorothy’s record in court (0-0) is better than Tree’s (0- who can count the losses?) but this decision still doesn’t bode well for her longevity. Oh, well… back to court and Dorothy, She made a rather astute observation that ‘nothing good is going to happen here’…

The magistrate says to me “Dorothy Brown, you stand accused of seducing an heir to Crown and Royal adultery. How do you plea?”

“Your Honour- if you have any which I doubt- take me into you chambers and I’ll give you the best cocking-sucking you ever had I shout.

(Editor note: He did and Dorothy delivered. The magistrate’s wife of 26 years divorced him after he seemed to have acquired a fixation on oral sex which she despised…)

“I was caught with the prince with my wrists bound behind my back and his Willie buried in my bum! I guess I should also confess to drugging him to speed up this trial?”

-Dorothy Brown

She is no better a defense attorney than Tree but her record will still be no worse than ‘0 and one’…

Perhaps I should not have said that as the prosecution demands I found guilty and sent to hell. Do you think he is suggesting the death penalty?

court 226 a.jpg

-Dorothy Brown

Tree

Dorothy’s day in court did not go well. She is convicted of drugging the Crown Prince and seducing him for both her pleasure and to blackmail him out of millions of pounds sterling (she does not take EU currency) and is condemned to death by beheading.

That night she is measured for the chopping block by her executioner T. H. Tree (I didn’t even know I did beheadings).

trees sister y.jpg

I don’t really know what he is measuring either!

Then Dorothy is put to ‘bed’ before being taken to Little Brampton.
staked 152.gif

She didn’t mind the wood shaft in her cunt but the one in her ass really annoyed her.

Tree

goodnight all

Before being transported to Little Brampton to be beheaded and cooked the media was allowed to photograph her.

1 D FRONT.jpg

It was the bestselling issue ever!!!

The condemned convict Dorothy Brown arrives at Little Brampton. She is (much to her delight) handcuffed and brought to a room where four well-endowed hulking black men from Detroit are waiting that no orifice of Dorothy’s is left ‘virgin’ before her execution.
group 038.jpg

Hours later Dorothy is delivered to the village blacksmith to be placed in the irons she will bear until her execution just eight days away. She notices the substantial bulge in his loins and asks if he wants to fuck her. He glares at her and says “You’ve had your last fuck, slut!”

chains 108.jpg

“You people are so cruel” Dorothy cries! She is placed in rat-infested cell where she will be able to watch tomorrow’s market day as they slaughter and cook the witches knowing a week later she will be one roasting on a spit!

chains 063.jpg

Tree

Before being transported to Little Brampton to be beheaded and cooked the media was allowed to photograph her.

View attachment 461953

It was the bestselling issue ever!!!

The condemned convict Dorothy Brown arrives at Little Brampton. She is (much to her delight) handcuffed and brought to a room where four well-endowed hulking black men from Detroit are waiting that no orifice of Dorothy’s is left ‘virgin’ before her execution.
View attachment 461956

Hours later Dorothy is delivered to the village blacksmith to be placed in the irons she will bear until her execution just eight days away. She notices the substantial bulge in his loins and asks if he wants to fuck her. He glares at her and says “You’ve had your last fuck, slut!”

View attachment 461955

“You people are so cruel” Dorothy cries! She is placed in rat-infested cell where she will be able to watch tomorrow’s market day as they slaughter and cook the witches knowing a week later she will be one roasting on a spit!

View attachment 461954

Tree

Picture Two, my idea of heaven Mr Tree

The next morning is market day and Little Brampton’s town square fills with vendors and shoppers. Ingrid prepares the fire pits for witch roasting and the hangmen test their nooses. From her cell in the clock tower Dorothy Brown watched with morbid interest. Though she will be beheaded instead of hanged she was pretty sure the spectacle surrounding her execution would be much the same. She watched the first witch brought to the gallows. The young woman was led out through the leering crowd in irons that are removed and replaced with a coarse rope binding her wrists painfully behind her back and the noose is fitted around her neck.

This time of year the sun rises early and sets late. The poor woman accused of being a witch begs for her life but as soon as the bell in tower above Dorothy finishes tolling eight times the first witch of the day is hoisted from the gallows’ deck and she is hanged! After the crowds cheer fades even as far from gallows Dorothy could hear the woman’s squawks and gasps as the noose has yet to close and crush her throat.

Since this is first round of hangings there will be three more witches hanged every quarter hour.

Hang 262 C.jpg

The first witch is still fighting for her life as they come to take the second witch’s irons off and place her in the second noose! The first hanged and the three following her will be done soon enough that they can be served as the lunch break on market day (well-done, medium-well, medium-rare, and rare you see) but from 9 AM on it will only be one witch every hour on the hour.

It would not be until early evening the ‘stars’ of the witch-hangings are brought to the gallows. The first is a young woman named Barbara Moore- not our Crux Forums Barb Moore but a student at a very famous and storied English university. She was intrigued when she found a story about the medieval horrors of Little Brampton. Researching the records she found that another woman named ‘Barbara Moore’ had been hanged and cooked as witch-meat in medieval times (that was our Barb Moore time traveling)!

Fond of fiction she wrote an essay about how she is the reincarnation of the witch Barbara Moore and how she too should be hanged and sent it to a fantasy magazine hoping to be published. Unbeknownst to her the editor was part of a secret society of witch-hunters and he considered her story a complete confession! The young Miss Moore was arrested, stripped, and collared in front of her classmates…

slave sale 53 A.jpg

She led from the university shamed, afraid, and shackled.

chains 127.jpg

Now she stands bound and noosed on the Little Brampton gallows as wealthy bidders vie to win her ‘long-pig’ body after she is hanged!

hang 454.jpg

She put up a good but losing fight with the noose.
bra 43.jpg

She brought in good money in the auction of her witch-meat…

bra 2.jpg

Only one more left to hang this market day… Till later…

Tree

I have watched the blood-thirsty crowd cheer the hangings all day but take comfort my beheading will be swift. I smell the ‘witch-meat’ cooking over the roasting pits. I have to admit it smells pretty good and wonder what my juicy melons will bring in auction next week.

-Dorothy Brown

Barely of legal age a month ago, she married a handsome young British playboy that claimed through some distant relatives some small and remote claim to royalty. He had pursued the young lady but she refused to sleep with or do more than let him kiss her while he courted her.

Now she stands on the Little Brampton gallows with her hands bound painfully behind her back and the noose ready to hoist her to her death as a witch. How could this be?

hang 453.jpg

Well it turned out her groom accused her of seducing him by deception and sorcery into marrying her! It seems that on the night of their wedding he discovered that the petite woman had enhanced her figure by wearing a Nailus Martyrs ‘Natural Feel’ padded bra™ and she was barely a ‘B’ sized breasts. That along with the fact she was a Nailus Martyrs customer proved her feigned innocence was pure deception! Coupled with the fact she begged him to let her satisfy him (and he did!!!)…

wedding 074.jpg

...proved she is sorceress!

Can a woman really be executed for having too small breasts?

Does Tree write threads? –Ulrika

The small young woman is hoisted up and hanged while the auctioneer bids up her ‘royal veil-meat’!

hang 455.jpg

It would take the small woman just over a half-hour to die and then at the top of the hour she would be a spitted long-pig witch-meat.

Dorothy is sure her execution will be more merciful but will it?

Tree

Dorothy is wet through in anticipation.
Mr Tree, padded Bra no good she should
have worn a bullet bra or a torpedo tit
bra. if you watch some of the old black
and white movies you will notice her
boobs sticking out to a point, she is
wearing a torpedo tit bra because her
natural boobs are small,the movie
producers knew what sold their films.
i bet a few new bridegrooms have
been very disappointed on their wedding
night when his new wife slipped out
of her bullet bra. Yes, We Do Cheat.

That evening while Dorothy watches the last of the witch hanging back in her home town her evil sister is going to a seedy speakeasy to meet with a man. She would not go to such a dump but the man said he is married with children and can’t afford to be caught and the speakeasy has private rooms. Emma puts on a slinky blue dress and goes to speakeasy expecting an evening of hot sex before her husband got off his late shift in work. She gets there and he immediately locks her wrists in cuffs.
arrest 001.jpg

She feels heat growing in her loins and purrs “So you like playing rough do you?”

But he turns out not looking for sex but is a witch bounty hunter and says “You are arrest for seduction and adultery by employing sorcery.”

Emma becomes very wet but not from arousal but from pee streaming down her inner thighs!

arrest 002.jpg

Emma had planned to go to Little Brampton in a week to enjoy her sister Dorothy’s beheading. Now she fears as she sits in a holding cell there is a good chance she will be hanged before her sister loses her head!

arrest 003.jpg

A stern looking man in suit and two guards with batons walk in. One of guards asks “Mrs. Emma Grey?”

“Yes?”

“Please stand.”

I get the impression he is not asking me and I rise. The man in the suit pulls an envelope from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and puts on a pair of ‘bikini’ reading glasses. He pulls a paper from the envelope, reads it, and then looks the top of his glasses at me. I’m doing everything I can not to crap in panties. He looks down at the paper and after clearing his throat says “Mrs. Emma Grey, you stand accused of adultery and seduction by sorcery…”

Thank god I haven’t been tried yet! There is still a chance I am thinking when he finishes the sentence…

“…and you have been tried in absentia and been convicted of the charges leveled against you and have been sentenced to death and will be hanged by the neck until dead on the gallows of Little Brampton and your carcass will be spit-roasted and sold as witch meat a week from today.”

My knees buckle and I squirt shit in my panties.

arrest 004.jpg

“Do you have any questions, Mrs. Grey?”

“Um… Can I watch my sister’s beheading before I am hanged” I ask.

“I believe we can accommodate your request. Guard please make a note that Mrs. Grey is to be hanged from a stool so she can watch her sister Dorothy Brown’s beheading after she is noosed but before she is hanged. Now strip, you condemned wench!”

My day is not going well…

-Emma Grey, Dorothy’s sister

Tree

Do we care???

Back
Top Bottom